Mavel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Has anyone besides me played this game? Tell me what you thought about it, favorite characters, so forth. Also, tell of some amazing maneuvers you've pulled off as well.

My favorite characters: Venom and Iron Man

steverules
This should be in the computer game thread!!!!!!

Marcus4600
If the mods think they should move it, they will.

jrodslam
The game isnt bad for EA's first Marvel fighting game. I think theres only a few things wrong with it imo.

1. Should be 4 players.

2. Should have more characters. I wouldnt mind if they rid the game of the Imperfects period.

3. Characters dont have than many moves. The combo system can be better.

Besides that, the game is cool imo. I like the fact that the stages are interactive. Kinds reminds me of Powerstone. Its very much like the comics for the fact that all the characters have the abilities from the comics. Certain characters cant pick up what other characters can pick up. I think that if they just made a pure Marvel game without the Imperfects and added 4 player action, the game would be multiple times better. Who knows, maybe Marvel vs DC is in the future considering EA makes some DC games(Catwoman, Batman).

Overall, i give the game 7/10.

Marcus4600
A Mavel vs DC game would be cool. Personally, I think the game was good, but needed more characters, and alternate costumes. Here's who I would have added in:
War Machine
Toxin
Colossus
Dr Doom and Captain America should have been in the console versions
Cable
Deadpool
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Ghost Rider (no bike)
and there are probably more that I can't think of.

samishe
There is ironman there, so no need for war machine. They'll be two similar characters like Ryu and Ken in SF.

AJ4LIFE
i would love a marvel vs d.c game i was only speaking about it to brother earlier this week

Juntai
I'd like to a see a game that's Marvel and DC like that, only ask that it be made by the people who made by Capcom, like those old Marvel vs Capcom games.

SnakeEyes
I would be fine with just a Marvel only fighting game. There are so many characters than could be put in. To make it fair though, I'd have different level characters so that you don't have to be the Punisher going up against Galactus or something, (You could if you really wanted to).

Here's a roster of characters that come to mind:

Spider-Man
Wolverine
The Punisher
Daredevil
Luke Cage
The Sentry
Moonknight
Captain America
Colossus
Deadpool
Venom
Carnage
Toxin
Sabertooth
Juggernaught
The Thing
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Thor
Magneto
Dr. Doom

^ You get the idea. It would be on a huge scale, which means it would be awesome. Probably ain't gonna happen, though.

Marcus4600
Sentry vs Juggernaut would be an amazing fight. I love that list, SnakeEyes.

ScarletSpider
Can't find it now, but there was a thread awhile ago that got into what people would like to see in fighting games.

I'd like to see a Marvel...or DC for that matter, or both, fighting game running on a Soul Calibur type engine. Or patterned after one of the more recent Mortal Kombats, like Deception, with the different fighting modes, hand to hand, melee weapon, etc.

thundercracker
i found it kind of lame how each charecters moves were the same (button wise) iron man is the best by far

jrodslam
Originally posted by thundercracker
i found it kind of lame how each charecters moves were the same (button wise) iron man is the best by far

True, but if you hit the energy button and do the combo they each do something totaly different. Like for instance, Daredevil hits you in the balls when doing his combo.

Marcus4600
Daredevil was suprisingly amazing in the game. I was in major shock.

The Ion
I'd love to a Marvel Vs Capcom style Marvel Vs DC game or even a JLA/Avengers game that plays kind of like those X-Men Legends games.

Knightfall93
jLA/Avengers might be ood. How about an Amalgam Fight Arena withg iron lantern etc.?

Knightfall93
And is the Spawn game any good? I'm starting to get the original graphic novel series but is the game worth it...?

nigel45
I'd love to see a DC fighting game period. Wasn't there one for SNES and Sega years ago? I never played it but I saw an ad on an old comic.

Knightfall93
me too but I mean the PS2 Spawn Armageddon it covers the first 99 Spwns

willRules
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Daredevil was suprisingly amazing in the game. I was in major shock.

yes I agree. He was my favourite character in the game.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Knightfall93
And is the Spawn game any good? I'm starting to get the original graphic novel series but is the game worth it...?

The best Spawn game imo, is the one for the Dreamcast. Its 4 players and loads of fun.

The Ion
Originally posted by nigel45
I'd love to see a DC fighting game period. Wasn't there one for SNES and Sega years ago? I never played it but I saw an ad on an old comic.
Yeah it was a JLA game. Pretty fun.

Knightfall93
CXool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.