is draco gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathtodraco
draco is gay but is it harry or ron!

TheSun
Originally posted by deathtodraco
draco is gay but is it harry or ron!
You, Sir, are a moron.

Council#13
What? A mormon? Why, I'm from earth!

tigress
oo if he is it will make a great plot bunnie hopefully a plot for him to befriend harry and dare I say it there is a fine line between love and hate 'grins' btw yes I am a h/d shipper but tis all good fun

derek_the_derek
sick look there is no way he is gay. He gets a girlfriend in the 5th movie...unfortunately its not me. he is cute. you are all very very strange people if you dont like him.....

Knightfall93
your name is Derek and you want to be tom felton';s boyfrined... umm... no comment

deathtodraco
unfortunatly my dear friend derek is a girl! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Becky4BJ
Big woop. Everyone has proof hes a Homo Alex. Emily actually found a site stating it, plus loads of over-exaggerated fans make up stories about his antics with Harry.

derek_the_derek
look.... get over it... DRACO IS NOT GAY! btw Knightfall93, I am a girl

deathtodraco
uh thats what she says!

Becky4BJ
I think Harry and Draco are together o.0

grey fox
.....and i think you shippers take it way too far

Knightfall93
OK, sorry Derek, But I think draco IS straight... when did it state he's gay?

Knightfall93
I mean, he's a blonde so maye he got confused in the dorm but...

TheSun
This is pathetic.

Knightfall93
Indeed

Becky4BJ
Its not pathetic. Its a bit of fun developing the character. I do think theres something between Harry and Draco, after all oposites attract. Shame the sorting hat was pursuaded into not putting Harry into Slytherin. Thats where Derek wants to be anyway ... (and yes, shes given a full confession to us).

deathtodraco
hmmmm maybe their right but there is alot of evidence against the straigt fact!

derek_the_derek
thanks Knightfall93. at least SOMEONE believes that he is straight. unfortunately our school does not block slash fics and manipulated pics, so they r all convinced he's gay. And will someone pls tell me what is wrong with a blond boy?

deathtodraco
drek shut up!

derek_the_derek
i bet u all like him and are too embarrassed to admit it....

deathtodraco
uh hu
I don't think thats happening anytime soon!

HermWeasley
lol laughing
wouldn't it be interesting in the series if he was
i don't think his father would improve! mad

deathtodraco
lol could you just say inwriting that he's gay to annoy derek plz!

tigress
would be good though wouldnt it,

HOT HOT HOT

grey fox
Draco is a straight character , this thread is the invention of some fangirl who likes to see men take it up the ass.

Draco69
Actually Draco is a asexual character who's supposedly straight. MOST of the characters are asexual until who see evidence of either orientational predilections.

As for fanfiction, Draco/Harry is by far the most popular shipping in the Harry Potter fandom.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
As for fanfiction, Draco/Harry is by far the most popular shipping in the Harry Potter fandom.

No because fanp-girls are out of their mind .

tigress
and your problem is....................... lol

h/d shippers rule grins'

grey fox
Originally posted by tigress
and your problem is....................... lol

h/d shippers rule grins'

No my problem is annoying fan-girls who write mushy crap about to straight characters who for some reason suddenly love each other (hate does not equal into love whoever writ/thought that up was on crack) and then proceed to do each other up the ass .

Malfoy has no attraction to harry

Harry has no attraction to draco

They both want to kill each other , if i tried to kill you do i love you ? No

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
No because fanp-girls are out of their mind .

Nah. They're just hopeless romantics.

H/Hr shippers ARE out of their minds....LITERALLY.

Draco69
No my problem is annoying fan-girls who write mushy crap about to straight characters who for some reason suddenly love each other (hate does not equal into love whoever writ/thought that up was on crack) and then proceed to do each other up the ass .

That's why it's called fan-fiction. Alternative universes. Like the What-If series or Elseworlds.

I have no problem with it and more than they pair up Harry with Hermoine or Ginny with Draco or whatever.

Knightfall93
Draco is a straight character , this thread is the invention of some fangirl who likes to see men take it up the ass. I'll give an anal... to my girlfriend!

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
That's why it's called fan-fiction. Alternative universes. Like the What-If series or Elseworlds.

I have no problem with it and more than they pair up Harry with Hermoine or Ginny with Draco or whatever.

I understand that , but then you get these annoying as **** people who whine when their pairing doesn't come up , like those dumbass H/HR shippers who screamed in outrage .

'Oh in the seventh book harry doesn't make mad love to draco'

Me- Of course the **** not *Slaps fan-girl/boy upside the head'

Draco69
I understand that , but then you get these annoying as **** people who whine when their pairing doesn't come up , like those dumbass H/HR shippers who screamed in outrage .

'Oh in the seventh book harry doesn't make mad love to draco'

Me- Of course the **** not *Slaps fan-girl/boy upside the head'

I've never heard of a Draco/Harry shipper complaining about their pairing not becoming canon. They KNOW it's not possible; they just like to fantasize about it.

Harry/Hermoine shippers were completely out of their minds and took their friendship as a precursor to romance. Oh and they just didn't like Ron either.

tigress
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I'll give an anal... to my girlfriend!

right on its great ! lol

like our friend said up there cant remember which one but being a h/d shipper and yes I am a hopeless romantic love conquers all so I guess with all shippers it's whateva floats your boat really ive only read one fic that wasnt a h/d pairing it does depend alot on jow the author of the fic writes too

deathtodraco
yeah wotever

mega reader32
he is gay

scooby doo 12
no

harrypotterluvr
omg how dumb if yall read the 6th book youd see draco is goin with ugh.. pansy..yukk but no hes not gay!!!!

harrypotterluvr

hahahahah lol omg that is fu**in hilarious!!

The Phantom
No double posting.

harrypotterluvr
Originally posted by Becky4BJ
I think Harry and Draco are together o.0

roll eyes (sarcastic) and i think you need reading lessons draco is dating ugh.... pansy parkinson..ewe... and harry is dating ginny weasly !!!! big grin wink

I Love Snape
well i think the Draco is gay and i do believe that he and Harry will get together eventually if he survives the final battle that is.

and shippers really do rule rolling on floor laughing

Prince Nauj
that would be hot if he is *RAWR*

Darth POW
what makes everyone think he's gay anyway?
ive never seen a hint of proof about it!
i think people are sayin he is gay only so they have something to talk about.

Unicor777
can not agree more then that

melinda_warren
Harry- Straight
Ron- Straight
Draco- Straight

I know all of the actors who play them. smile

springboy34
well i think he is and i don't.well he told crab and goyle to use the polijuice potion to turn into frist year girls.well he spied on harry.so he isn't gay people.

springboy34
Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
roll eyes (sarcastic) and i think you need reading lessons draco is dating ugh.... pansy parkinson..ewe... and harry is dating ginny weasly !!!! big grin wink accualy he isn't anymore he dumped her. so draco isn't gay.

The Phantom
Originally posted by I Love Snape
well i think the Draco is gay and i do believe that he and Harry will get together eventually if he survives the final battle that is.

and shippers really do rule rolling on floor laughing You gotta understand this. They can't make anyone gay in the book. Too many things have happen enough in the book to almost make it banned. It was banned from school not to long ago, and putting gays in it will drop sales. Now, if I was the writer, I wouldn't give a shit because it will make me laugh. But Jo needs this. She cares about where the book goes. It needs to go far because remember, she use to live, I think, I don't know I don't JKR's past, above a coffee shop thing or something like that. She needs to stay where she is with her books so she doesn't go back to that.

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
accualy he isn't anymore he dumped her. so draco isn't gay. He didn't do it on his own will, he needed to do it. (Sorry for double posting, the first post I pressed the "Submit Reply" button by accident. And though I made this mistake, I will say for the thousandth time, Springboy, no double posting.)

springboy34
Originally posted by The Phantom
You gotta understand this. They can't make anyone gay in the book. Too many things have happen enough in the book to almost make it banned. It was banned from school not to long ago, and putting gays in it will drop sales. Now, if I was the writer, I wouldn't give a shit because it will make me laugh. But Jo needs this. She cares about where the book goes. It needs to go far because remember, she use to live, I think, I don't know I don't JKR's past, above a coffee shop thing or something like that. She needs to stay where she is with her books so she doesn't go back to that. Hey phantom you're right people will totally complain about draco being gay.So people won't want her to make a series of harry's son if harry surives in 7th book.

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
Hey phantom you're right people will totally complain about draco being gay.So people won't want her to make a series of harry's son if harry surives in 7th book. ... She is stopping at book seven, you know? She wont go any further with the series because it will be over. She has said it many times. And she should stop while she is ahead. Anyway, back on topic. No, Draco isn't gay.

Edited: Though if it was my book and, remember, I don't give a crap what other people think, I would probably make Draco gay because he seems perfect to be a gay character.

springboy34
Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
roll eyes (sarcastic) and i think you need reading lessons draco is dating ugh.... pansy parkinson..ewe... and harry is dating ginny weasly !!!! big grin wink like before harry and ginny arn't going out anymore.have you finshed the 6th book? if you haven't finsh it. after DD died Harry dumped her ok.
if you haven't finshed sorry spoiling the end of the book

air
I no that people ship this and i dont know why because no where - no where in any of the (goes to count the compined pages of all six books...) pages, over 2700 (!) does it hint at Draco fancying Harry or Ron or anyone male, unless im reading a different book...my opinion

willman
DRACO IS GAY!!!

Prince Nauj
^^ hehe I like that pic

willman
ew, u sick.

Prince Nauj
no not really!! Im clean as a whistle stick out tongue

DanFan4000
i like it too

tigress
hot dayam wicked avatar

TMACalicious
i'd say Harry, Ron and Draco are caught up in an intense love triangle where each one is battling for one another's love and affection. Of course, nobody can resist the fiery red haired male, that is Ron lol.

Nah now i'm serious. I'd say Draco is gay with his 2 fat sidekicks, Crabbe and Goyle.

Waterslicer
What on earth is the point of this conversation! sad

tigress
The title is Draco gay ! lol I hope he is and is after Harry yum lol

Waterslicer
I think it would be pretty obvious if he was gay. confused

Soldner

Waterslicer
Uh-huh.
And what're you to go around telling everyone to look at his eyes, his nose, his hair, he's toes, eh?

~little1~
draco is totally GAY!!

tigress
totally an I love it

Prince Nauj
^^ thats hot

Waterslicer
It's a pretty mad theory in my opinion, but i like it too! doctor

RogueWitch
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD! YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH! laughing

Ok so Draco is gay as in homosexual or gay as in totally fagetty behaviour? cause I agree with the latter! big grin

DanFan4000
hes gay....

Prince Nauj
^^ loves it!

RogueWitch
ya din answer the question buddy... wink

Compu Chick
Oh Dear.... My boyfreind e_mailed me a photo of Harry and draco in BED! It's quite shoking i thought Draco was a sencible boy no a GAY!
But Daniel is as ugly so i did not expet any thing from him. evil face

tigress
as in homosexual dear, but hey gay sounds more sweet I think I have many gay friends Id love it if he was though but he is in my fic lol

Waterslicer
People who've been around me for 2 years think i'm gay

Waterslicer
Only gay people don't think they're gay Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Prince Nauj
he is gay *RAWR*

tigress
yum lol 'winks'

Waterslicer
prrooowwrr.......

(wink wink!)

hehehe

ladygrim
Who or what gave people the impression that hes gay no expression

Waterslicer
Everybody at my school
embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)
Over 10 000 people can't be wrong!
na, just joking

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Waterslicer
I was joking!
it's over a million people!
Anyway, how did this get about me all of a sudden!
I'm serious! big grin big grin big grin
p.s.
hOW ABOUT you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlkalineTrioRox
Okay, of anybody draco would be gay with, it would be with little midget snapes...roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanFan4000
GAY ~ yes

Murad309
I think this is silly

DanFan4000
Silly!~ No way... lol

Waterslicer
'poke poke'

Waterslicer
My main is 6000!
LOL!

Legion_of_Maul
he's gay, end of thread.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Waterslicer
My main is 6000!
LOL! No double posting. And he isn't gay. JKR can't allow him to be gay. People have stuff against Harry Potter books as it is. Alls we need is someone to be gay in it to just totally ban her books from schools and all. Personally, I don't care. I'm for gays and gay marriage, and I can see him being gay. But ya...

Legion_of_Maul
i hate gays, but... whatever

DanFan4000
GAY in our dreams, not gay in the books...............

KEEP POSTING

The Phantom
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
i hate gays, but... whatever ... I now no longer like you.Originally posted by DanFan4000
GAY in our dreams, not gay in the books...............

KEEP POSTING You've been doing a lot of those things lately. Keep it up and you will regret it, laddie.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
i hate gays, but... whatever
Gawd I hate you

DanFan4000
Gays r kool ~~~~~~~

thumb up

(Prince Nauj Rocks!!!)

Prince Nauj
Why thank you wink big grin

draxx_tOfU
nothin against gays..but dudes, read the books, nothing in there indicates or suggests that draco is gay..he is blatantly straight..peace y'all!

Opaleye92
It would be the end of the world if Draco was gay! sad He's Sooo hot! love Why would you think Draco was gay in the first place? confused

Demonic Phoenix
Draco...gay???blink He has as much a chance of being gay as Harry does.
U need toreading the books properly. U think a gay guy wud try an show off to girls?
It's like saying a hot girl will think a geek is hot.

Darth Grathius
He is not gay he get's a girlfrien in HBP (Pansy Parkinson)

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
He is not gay he get's a girlfrien in HBP (Pansy Parkinson)

Ya, n he even shows off to her. Some pple just assume the worst, don't they Darth.

Prince Nauj
He's my bf shifty

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
He's my bf shifty

Right roll eyes (sarcastic). And i'm the king of England. No wonder u get spanked. Umbridge loves Draco.

d-fly_girl008
you are!!! eek!

Demonic Phoenix
I was just using sarcasm D-fly(with the king of England part) altho i wish i really were the king.

d-fly_girl008
i know... i was being sarcastic too... and draco is definetly not gay... maybe bi...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
i know... i was being sarcastic too... and draco is definetly not gay... maybe bi...

Okay....ur worse than Prince Nauj for thinking that.

d-fly_girl008
jk, jk lol!

Prince Nauj
laughing out loud U guys are funny stick out tongue

yes he is bi wink

Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud U guys are funny stick out tongue

yes he is bi wink

I thought that D-fly was worse than you.
Looks like i was wrongbig grin

d-fly_girl008
hey!! *walks off offended*

Demonic Phoenix
Hey, look at it this way, at least he's worse right?

d-fly_girl008
sorry, she's to offended to talk to you...schmoll

Prince Nauj
I love fights evil face

Demonic Phoenix
sorry, she's to offended to talk to you...schmoll

Okay...its official, D-fly iswacko. uv started talkin in 3rd person now.
Hey nauj, ill hex u for doing this.

Hey D-fly, i was just joking.

d-fly_girl008
not if i do first... *runs over to Nauj and punches him in the face*

Demonic Phoenix
not if i do first... *runs over to Nauj and punches him in the face*

Oooh, ouch. Nice one D-fly.

d-fly_girl008
thank you *says in a cold voice* *turns and punches nauj again*

Demonic Phoenix
Well what da ya know.
Fine...be that way.
Poor nauj, his face must be aching coz of ur nice punches.

d-fly_girl008
i will be that way... *kicks nauj in the knee cap and turns to face demonic phoenix*

Demonic Phoenix
i will be that way... *kicks nauj in the knee cap and turns to face demonic phoenix*

I must warn u ive got a black belt in taekwondo, karate n im good at kung fu n jujitsu also.

HAYAA. Okay, maybe i shud just run.
*runs away*

d-fly_girl008
god you are a wuss... COME BACK!! I WASN'T GOING TO HURT YOU!! fine. *turns around and punches nauj in the stomach, kicks him in the other knee cap, and then follows demonic phoenix* guys... by the way Nauj, Draco is perfectly straight. Did you want him to be gay to go out with you??

Demonic Phoenix
god you are a wuss... COME BACK!! I WASN'T GOING TO HURT YOU!! fine. *turns around and punches nauj in the stomach, kicks him in the other knee cap, and then follows demonic phoenix* guys... by the way Nauj, Draco is perfectly straight. Did you want him to be gay to go out with you??

I most certainly am no wuss young lady.
And when did i say draco's gay?
I dont think Nauj can talk after what u did to him.

d-fly_girl008
i didn't say that you said he was gay... Nauj did. and come on you ran away from me!!! who does that?? and wait a minute and Nauj won't be able to talk... *turns around again and knees Nauj in the groin* told you Draco wasn't gay!!

Demonic Phoenix
i didn't say that you said he was gay... Nauj did. and come on you ran away from me!!! who does that?? and wait a minute and Nauj won't be able to talk... *turns around again and knees Nauj in the groin* told you Draco wasn't gay!!

Uhh...you. You tried to run away n tripped remember.

d-fly_girl008
that was when you said you wanted to call me... and then someone else said that they were going to avada kadavra me, so i ran and tripped... but what does that have to do with Draco??

Demonic Phoenix
that was when you said you wanted to call me... and then someone else said that they were going to avada kadavra me, so i ran and tripped... but what does that have to do with Draco??

Nothing. But i said that coz u were afraid, n u thought i was afraid.

d-fly_girl008
ok wateva, but Draco is still straight...

Demonic Phoenix
ok wateva, but Draco is still straight...

U shud tell Nauj that.

d-fly_girl008
oh, i think he knows my opinion... if you get my drift *smiles wickedly*

Prince Nauj
you guys are mean sad .... *walks away slowly ....

Demonic Phoenix
you guys are mean sad .... *walks away slowly ....

Wow, u can still talk n walk?

pinki_1O1
mad nobody is gay harry gos out w/ Ginny Ron makes out w/ lavender and Draco is going out w/ pansy ok I'm agreeing with derk

Demonic Phoenix
who's derk?

Fallin Angel
Eh, I think he might be bi lol.

Demonic Phoenix
Like I said before to all those who said that Draco is bi,
You are worse than Nauj for thinking that laughing

deathtodraco
you're getting really into this topic aren't you?

Becky4BJ
Well yes, of cod he is homosexual. He loves FISHING for mackeral sake! Also, his whole demenour proves this. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And I am talking about Tom Felton by the way.

x_hp_fan
I don't think he's gay, but he seems really nice. ( I'm talking about Tom Felton) If he were gay then that just makes me think even more that most of the nice guys in this world are gay. I'm not saying every nice, guy, but most. If you want to know my most important reason for saying that about nice guys pm me.
I'll let you know, though you're probably gonna laugh. blushing

I think he's straight in the book, though. (I got a thing for bad guys so I'll get mad if he's not straight.)

deathtodraco
wot are you sayin?
i wont laugh promise i'm a nice girl- but not in that way!

Demonic Phoenix
Are you guys talking about Tom Felton or Draco himself?

x_hp_fan
I was talking about Tom Felton on the first part of my post, but on the second part I was talking about Draco Malfoy from the book.

Hey, deathtodraco I'll pm you what I was talking about.

Demonic Phoenix
pm me too, because i don't think I understood either.

x_hp_fan
Okay I'll pm you too right now.

Prince Nauj
Nau+ Draco= True Love

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>