is tom felton good lookin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathtodraco
Rite my friend fancies tom felton. my answers to this ques is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no. If your ans is yes please consider the fish!

sammii
Tom isn,t exactly gawgus but he aint ugly ,its his bad asss character that draws ppl to like him

deathtodraco
okay but the nbad ass ain't drawin me!

derek_the_derek
he is so cute hot hot hot i wish he would do different movies so we could see him as a brunette... big grin

maham
he is goodlookin in himself .i mean if he isn't playin the role of a badboy then i wud say yup! he is good

deathtodraco
dosen't anyone get! He plays with fish and snakes alll day. please tell me you are not attracred to that! confused

Becky4BJ
Aloha folks. Anyway derek_the_derek (our friend) is in love with the badboy that is Draco Malfoy - not the fisherman thats into agriculture - Tom Felton.

deathtodraco
yeah whatever

deathtodraco
i just think she likes the fish AND I don't have newbie syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

deathtodraco
no reply just as i thought!

HermWeasley
uh he's okay lookin
between rupert and daniel
my cousin use 2 like him and she knows nothin about h.p.
she just saw the picture on my pc and thought that he was good lookin cool

deathtodraco
very interesting

deathtodraco
!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.