TK421 vs. an AOTC clone trooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
A stromtrooper from A New Hope and a clone trooper fresh out from Kamino. The setting: Alderaan, the place of Senator Organa in ROTS ending.

vpokdekjyafmidp
the stormtrooper

Captain REX
The stormtrooper is annihilated in the worst fashion.

Faroth
Erm... the StormTroopers have terrible aim... did you see them? Even the BattleFront I cover screams "I can't blast shit because I'm firing off into the distance while running forward, therefore probably blasting one of my comrades.". Now, if the stormy was in some sort of battle vehicle...

vpokdekjyafmidp
well you know i think the army would get more advanced weapons over time, maybe no better training, but as time goes on there are always technological advances

Faroth
They use... E-11 blasters I believe? Anyways, those aren't very advanced. Clones have much better aim, even though it's still not that great, and the same weapons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that clones use the same E-11 blasters? I'm going to have to look that up...

Twilight Janick
The E-11s are used by clone troopers at close ranges. For longer-ranged combat, they always have their DC-15s.

Faroth
Erm...

Yeah, er.... Even better. yes

Anyways, they still have better aim and weapons.

zephiel7
This isn't just a regular storm trooper. This is TK421 rolling on floor laughing

Wesker
This thread is stupid.

Twilight Janick
And TK421 is an elite stromtrooper?

darthsith19
I say Clone, as far as we know TK421's the avg. Stormtrooper and Clone Troopers > Stormtroopers due to more training due to more time, better training and the fact that they're Clones of Jango fett and not just some above avg. humans.

bad_boba017
Epsilon-412 could take him. He's a sweet clone.

So clone wins.

Twilight Janick
TK421 has the advantage of battle experience, any AOTC clone trooper has the advantage of training.

zephiel7
TK421 is t he type of guy who walks into a bar, catches all the ladies attention, and gives off the "Ima badass" attitude.

Twilight Janick
You can't buy that many defectuous comm units such as the one TK421 used.

jollyjim311
Well, the Storm trooper armor is better, but the Clones have heavy guns for full scale mowing down everything in sight while the E-11's are designed for skirmishing. It's pretty much whoever gets the first shot, and the clone would probably have better reflexes, so the clone.

Twilight Janick
Better but no match for Ewok arrows. Assume the fact clone trooper armor is inferior, then it doesn't protect against arrows either.

henniestevens
http://tk421doyoucopy.ytmnd.com/

DarkNemesis
Clone troopers can actually kill Jedi. Storm troopers can hardly even fire straight. Clone trooper pwns.

Blaxican_Jedi
Clone tropers use DC-15's. got ti from my Republic Commando book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.