Eradicator vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
This battle is located on Saturn. Who takes this?

Juntai
Surfer probably wins most encounters, Eradicator should give a better showing than Superman though against Surfer. On the odd chance Eradicator actually gets his mitts on Surfer though, lights out. Unless Eradicator goes into giant mode, in which he probably wins most encounters, but won't doubt Surfer getting a few either.

AJ4LIFE
hi darth kal-el what should i do a forum on i need ideas please help first day

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
hi darth kal-el what should i do a forum on i need ideas please help first day First day?
Check out the "Read me once more" thread that's pinned at the top of the forum.

AJ4LIFE
thanks juntai i have a new poll look at it please its dc vs marvel vs image vs valiant vs 2000 ad

Darth Kal-El
What Juntai said. View the "Read me once more" thread on top of this forum http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html. Try replying to threads first before making actual threads. If you have any questions, send a message to Scoobless, GalacticStorm, Long Pig, Sir Whirlysplat, or anyone who constantly posts a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.