Daredevil vs. Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
Snake Eyes - The G.I Joe team hand-to-hand instructor and resident Ninja Commando, Snake-Eyes has proven repeatedly his near mystical martial-arts prowess against the Cobra organization and others.

VS

Dare Devil - The Man Without Fear, though missing his sight, makes up for this with amazing hyper-senses and reflexes. A master of martial arts, Daredevil keeps the dark allys of New York City safe.

who wins?

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is a monster pure and simple. He would walk all over Daredevil. Do a forum search for Snake-eyes I have listed his feats many times over so it shouldn't be to hard to find a list somewhere.

soleran30
Yes no doubt Snake Eyes is ridiculoussmile Snake Eyes destroys DD.

JOE NUNEZ
DD SENSES is all he needs to be one step in front off snake eyes.Plus dd is alottttttttttttttttt stronger.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
DD SENSES is all he needs to be one step in front off snake eyes.Plus dd is alottttttttttttttttt stronger.

... what?

Dare Devil is stronger then Snake-eyes? Snake-eyes has fought Wraith in melee combat and while he lost Wraith was still feeling Snake-eyes hits. Wraith armor grants him massive superhuman strength, speed and durability, a grenade went off at his feet blowing out the floor beneath him and dropping him a few levels with out even phasing him (and he was staggered by Snake-eyes blows). Wraith coincided that he couldn't beat Snake-eyes and Stromshadow at the same time... and this is a guy how delivered massive casualties to the Chinese armor on his own. He has also causually back flipped across roof tops over standard city streets in the middle of combat with the Nightcrepper leader, he also cuts through B.A.T.S like butter... and they can shrug off medium artillery rounds.

Snake-eyes also has super-human senses in the form of the Arashikage technique The Ear that Sees. Then there is the massive speed (Snake-eyes has feats that make Spider-man look like a paraplegic) and skill edge... it isn't even a fight.

Silent Master
I'd give it to Snake-eyes

Mider
give is feats FEETS FEETSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.