The Suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoviJ
Does anyone think we will see Tom in "THE SUIT"!?

Whos_Pete
Imagine how ridiculously large Tom's head would look in a Superman suit.

Pah.

JKozzy
No.

Darth Macabre
No, maybe a slim possibility in the last shot, of the last episode, of the last season.

NoFate007
I'd say its almost a definite that he'll have it on as the last shot of the last episode. I mean, its about Clark up until the Metropolis Superman beginning of his life, essentially. If throughout the entire series we never see him in the suit, people will be pissed. Last shot probably is going to be him on top of the Daily Planet in the suit looking over Metropolis, and then flying down.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Imagine how ridiculously large Tom's head would look in a Superman suit.

Pah.

Imagine how many bloody times we've discussed this topic. PLEASE, NEW PEOPLE, use the search button before opening a new thread for heavens sake.

Ast
I wouldnt mind a shot similar to the movie, where you first see Superman take off in the Fortress.

RoviJ
Sorry OLD PERSON!

At least the last episode . . . surely?

NoFate007
I'll put 100 bucks down that they don't go out without having at least one shot of Clark in the suit. No, 200.

((The_Anomaly))
I agree, he pretty much HAS to be in the suit, its the moment that everyone is waiting for. Without it, they will disappoint A lot of people.

I'll definitely feel let down and pretty pissed if they don't do it.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I agree, he pretty much HAS to be in the suit, its the moment that everyone is waiting for. Without it, they will disappoint A lot of people.

I'll definitely feel let down and pretty pissed if they don't do it.

Not neccessarily in the suit. The could do a shot with him looking down at it, and preparing to put it on. Then just fade out.

NoFate007
I think they won't skip out on the chance to get him actually in the suit. Remember how much cooler it was when you saw Bruce in the batsuit rather than just holding the armor and all that together? lol

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think they won't skip out on the chance to get him actually in the suit. Remember how much cooler it was when you saw Bruce in the batsuit rather than just holding the armor and all that together? lol

Oh I agree....But it's just a matter of Tom Welling specifically stating he wouldn't put the suit on.

LOL and yes Batman is much cooler wearing the suit rather then looking at it.

RoviJ
Look on Google at Images,
put in Tom Welling as Superman

NoFate007
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Oh I agree....But it's just a matter of Tom Welling specifically stating he wouldn't put the suit on.

LOL and yes Batman is much cooler wearing the suit rather then looking at it.

Hm...I never heard him say that. Must've missed that interview.

Jedi Priestess
He's said many times that he doesnt want to wear the suit.

Whos_Pete
Are you a Mod?

Pah.

Jedi Priestess
Lord knows its posted right at the top of this section and all. But that requires reading on the part of your new people. My bad, thats too much to assume would happen. zap

From lil bitchiness ( a GLOBAL mod no less):

And why do I smell a sock here?

Whos_Pete
Woteva you say gurl.

Pah.

Super Kal El
Why does he believe there is a curse with the suit?

Smallville
Because of the Superman Curse

RoviJ
Has anyone seen the pictures on Google of Tom in The Suit???

Or just me?????

Smallville
Ive seen them, and he looks rediculous.

Whos_Pete
Tom Welling has too big of a head to wear that suit.

Smallville
He plays a good Clark, but not a good Superman. I'm glad they didn't cast him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Smallville
Ive seen them, and he looks rediculous.

Well it's not like it's actually his body. It's just a crappy photoshop.

Smallville
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Well it's not like it's actually his body. It's just a crappy photoshop.

Point well taken.

RoviJ
There are 2 images similar on Google, one is obviously his head stuck on but the other is a real good photo . . 9/10 for sure!

Smallville
I still think they look terrible. Maybe I am wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Jedi Priestess
He plays a good Clark, but not a good Superman. I'm glad they didn't cast him.

And so is he.

dawns revenge
the verylast shot of smallville should be clark running and opening his shirt to reveal the superman logo, thats all we should see. like ((The_Anomaly))'s sig that should satisfy everyone.

omaga
yes

Whos_Pete
Branden Ruth looks more like a Superman than Tom Welling does, and even he has an odd shaped body. If you've seen the pics of Ruth as Superman, you can see his legs are way too lanky and his head just looks a bit on on the small side.

omaga
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Branden Ruth looks more like a Superman than Tom Welling does, and even he has an odd shaped body. If you've seen the pics of Ruth as Superman, you can see his legs are way too lanky and his head just looks a bit on on the small side.

lol i no what u mean!

Smallville
Tom looks like the typical Clark

omaga
Tom looks like the typical Clark

more like a super boy.

SupezM'
There was an episode of Smallville where Clark was having flashbacks to things to his father (I suppose) saw when he was visiting Smallville.

Tom Welling had his hair slicked like Supermans, looked like he could pull it off with a suit tailored to his size. Maybe with a more lean/cut build, then again you never know till you actually see them in the suit.

Marth18
That episode sucked cause Kristin kreuk died no

SupezM'
Originally posted by Marth18
That episode sucked cause Kristin kreuk died no

lol

Focus Marth, were talking about Superman!

Marth18
Fine, i wish i were superman...so i can boink KK (kristin kreuk) aka LL (Lana lang).... so many "LL"'s why? -Lana Lang- -Lois Lane- -Lex Luthor- -Lionel Luther- wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.