Cringing x men Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
There are already threads for your fav quotes what do you think are the worst??

Britrogue
I don't know why, but it really irritates me at the end of X-2 when Logan says "We'll be watching."
I think that line was really unnecessary.

cain marko
lol yeah i always think that he i swaiting for someone to say summit but decides he shouod be the one. personally i hate " it ws because of people lyk u that i was afraid to go to school as a child" by mystique it always sounds lyk she is ruxhing to get it out.

buffymitch
Cain Marko that was one of my favorite lines. It means so much. And she says it with so much hatred.
In the movies Storm gets one of the stupidest.
You know what happens to a taod whe it gets struck by lightning? the same thing that happens to everyone else. She says it cool but it fact it's really lame

cain marko
sorry buffmitch lol it was rebeccas only line if i'm not mistaken
and that atorm one was pretty lame but the excess lightning saved it

Altar[1stONE]
In Xmen 2 when both wolverine and cyclops are saying " Shes gone Ughh *choke* shes GONe uaghh!!! DONT say that !! etc". That whole scene ruined the movie for me. It was so overly dramatic and corney.

Flavio
Originally posted by cain marko
lol yeah i always think that he i swaiting for someone to say summit but decides he shouod be the one. personally i hate " it ws because of people lyk u that i was afraid to go to school as a child" by mystique it always sounds lyk she is ruxhing to get it out.

for me that one single line meant the whole subject of the movie. It was like a standard, i loved it.
As for Storm, i loved it at the first time, but later i started figuring out it was dumb...

cain marko
meh i suppose the mystique line was meaningfull it was jus too rushed for me

cain marko
did anyone else think that in x 2 when colossus said i can help u to wolvie that when wolvie replied he put on a real macho voice??? it irritates me

H. S. 6
Argh. no expression

That bugs me, in the comics, anyway. erm

katie_girl09
Originally posted by buffymitch
Cain Marko that was one of my favorite lines. It means so much. And she says it with so much hatred.
In the movies Storm gets one of the stupidest.
You know what happens to a taod whe it gets struck by lightning? the same thing that happens to everyone else. She says it cool but it fact it's really lame
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That was the stupidest line ever! What were the writers thinking?

cain marko
storm had some pretty lame stuff in the comics and cartoons to

Flavio
i used to hate those "effect sentences" Storm used in the old cartoon, like "Wind and Fog, obey the command of nature and wash this place from the unloyal enemy" (just an exagerated example)

steverules
All the terrible jokes they would make in the old x-men cartoons.

cain marko
one of the ones that i hate from the originals is in episode three when wolverine slices cykes car and says to jean "tell cyclops i made him a convertable"

nathan summers
X-Men, TOS. Cable: " Time to reach out and touch someone. " ( said with Wolverine in tow. )

RogueWitch
Originally posted by Flavio
i used to hate those "effect sentences" Storm used in the old cartoon, like "Wind and Fog, obey the command of nature and wash this place from the unloyal enemy" (just an exagerated example)

hahaha that is so true! it's so lame, I almost dread when she's going to use her powers because of those silly ass lines!! jeez! crazy

Marcus4600
"Power of lighting, illuminate the night!"
"Power of Web-Shooters, get real sticky!"

cain marko
i also hate " what do the call you?? wheels?" it was poor

Flavio

i like that one.

cain marko
i liked it first tym round it jus annoys me now

Flavio
thats why you shouldnt watch the movie that many times stick out tongue

cain marko
lol yea i no there are a few thigs tht bug me. one is tht mistake with night crawler in x2 towards the end

Flavio
bleh, coulnt notice in cinema, thats what counts. (but in dvd itss soooooo clear)

cain marko
lol how did they miss it though surely they could have brushed it out

GODSCRIBE
Magneto in X-Men: " Toad has a wicked tongue. Like you Senator".

That literally made me cringe.

GODSCRIBE
one of the ones that i hate from the originals is in episode three when wolverine slices cykes car and says to jean "tell cyclops i made him a convertable"

haha, i loved that one.

cain marko
it was so corny and i lyk tht magneto line but i h8 kellies huge "eeuugghhhhhhhh" jus before it.

cain marko
another one from wolive in the cartoon
Beast: u can see the infra red beams

Wolvie: I can smell them

Marcus4600

The original line was: And what do they call you? Baldy?

willRules
I hope the quote in my sig is used by Beast in X3

cain marko
i also hope that he says astounding!

bitca730
Anything with "bub", "gumbo", or "mon ami" in it...

cain marko
what
!!!!!!!

APOCALYPSE NUR
Everything from the tweleve travisty. And also everything ever said in a "Mike Re-Marted", or a "F***tastic Frank Tary" X-men comic........................................I hate you Kobe---uh, I mean Marts, and Teri.

cain marko
eugh jus watched the second one again and i hate it when cyclops say when jeans is about to die "jean....Dont do this" dunno why but eugh

Akira99
Rogue saying to Iceman:
"You're a guy. You're minds only on one thing" probably the most stereotypical line there is - it made me cringe heaps

roughrider
I like the line "You're all geeks. Move out of your parent's basement and learn about the opposite sex. Geez, you spend your time doing this?!"
That was Logan's comeback against...against...

Oh wait. That was my message to everyone complaining on this thread! Silly me... roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin stick out tongue

cain marko
Originally posted by roughrider
I like the line "You're all geeks. Move out of your parent's basement and learn about the opposite sex. Geez, you spend your time doing this?!"
That was Logan's comeback against...against...

Oh wait. That was my message to everyone complaining on this thread! Silly me... roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin stick out tongue

ha ha stick out tongue

PhoenixPhury14
I think that the whole Cyclop's bike scene in X2 was just silly,it didn't really matter at all,and it was just dull.

Wolverine -Your bike needs gas (Chunks keys)

Cyclops -Well fill 'er up (Chunks keys back)

Wolverine (sigh)

Ooo so exciting,not...it does really just piss me off while watching that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.