barry allen vs wally west 3 laps around the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win start of where ever u want

spetznaz
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
who will win start of where ever u want

100% Wally West.
He is faster than Allen, faster than Garrick, and faster by far.
NO way for any of the other Flashes to beat West (and note that West has a mainline to the Speed Force).

The only Flash with POTENTIAL to SOMEDAY face off against West and have a CHANCE at winning is Impulse, but his day has not yet arrived.

10/10 West.

Tron
Co-sign

AJ4LIFE
can wally vibrate im not sure

TheKahn
Yeah, just about anything Barry can do, Wally can do better.

Juntai
Depends on what we're judging here..

Pre Crisis Barry used to cruise at 10 times lightspeed, and could RUN far faster than that.

Barry Post Crisis?
Well, we haven't seen him really, but he did make a few appearances, and one time Wally tried to catch him and couldn't even come close. Barry was there and gone before he could even get moving.

Wally's powers are a whole lot more versatile, but pure running speed..? I dunno..

AJ4LIFE
barry top speed and wally top speed does that make things easier

TheKahn
I thought Barry had to use the Cosmic Treadmill (man they must have been running short of ideas when they named that thing) to travel through time, while Wally could do it on his own.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought Barry had to use the Cosmic Treadmill (man they must have been running short of ideas when they named that thing) to travel through time, while Wally could do it on his own. Wally's powers are more versatile, I already explained that. However, Barry was allowed to run 10 times lightspeed or more, while if our Flash went that fast, he'd be running in the speedforce or through time or something.

AJ4LIFE
this is the best forum ive never had so many peaple answer

go wally

grey fox
Any speedforce user can travel through time , all they need to do is accelerate to a certain degree and 'boucne' off of the speedforces 'wall' . The only problem with this method is that it is unpredictable , you could land in 2007 0r 2000007 for all you'd know.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Any speedforce user can travel through time , all they need to do is accelerate to a certain degree and 'boucne' off of the speedforces 'wall' . The only problem with this method is that it is unpredictable , you could land in 2007 0r 2000007 for all you'd know. Speedforce didn't exist pre-crisis. wink

AJ4LIFE
it doesnt matter when it was, anyway they can find to win is fine

nigel45
Originally posted by Juntai
Wally's powers are more versatile, I already explained that. However, Barry was allowed to run 10 times lightspeed or more, while if our Flash went that fast, he'd be running in the speedforce or through time or something.

I'm not doubting you on this since Barry Allen has never been my area of expertise, but ten times lightspeed? I never knew Barry to be capable of this at any time. Are you sure this wasn't like a one time thing?

AJ4LIFE
was it when he died or whaterver happend to him

nigel45
I thought the speed force was supposed to have always existed, but it was never fully realized until Wally's time. I know Barry never ran around talking about it, but isn't every speedster tied to it in some way?

nigel45
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
was it when he died or whaterver happend to him

I don't think it was ever clear just how fast Barry was going in COIE.

AJ4LIFE
wally has stopped being flash its now impulse i believe and by the way barry has returned eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.