ALLADIN WITH THE LAMP vs MARVEL and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i think alladin wins.

samishe
I didn't knew there are alladin comix. huh

King_Mungi
Meh! Thunder could take him

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by samishe
I didn't knew there are alladin comix. huh
nikto niznal.....

Private Pion
Suddenly, the thousands of all powerful beings reverse the damage done by the lamp and horribly torture Alladin for all of time. stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
aladin would win he would wish every enemy to be paralized forever then make everyone vunerable then wish for an axe then chop of all their heads, i dont like aladin but hes got this in bag

Mider
coughs righttt the spectre smashes the lamp and kills them both for there arrogance, or he gets into a fight with a real genie like jakum thunder and gets his butt kicked.

leonheartmm
im talkin about alladin from the disney movie. but u can take any1 u like, its all the same, the genie gives the holder three wishes limited by NUTHING other than more wishes directly or indirectly.

leonheartmm
the spectre was manhandled by myxptl i dont think he can do much to the genie.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the spectre was manhandled by myxptl i dont think he can do much to the genie. agree

Alladin wins

he does get three wishes? rite

leonheartmm
yup, three n no more.

AJ4LIFE
he only has to wish them paralized like i said before and its over

King_Mungi
Eh? basically the DC genies could take Alladin

Mider
when was he manhandled by Mr M

spetznaz
i think alladin wins.

Ahhh ....a genie.
Alladin's genie.
The nice bubbly blue guy ....right?

Step 1:
Ok .....let's do this.
Let's ensure that he is truly a genie (and thus having his full powers, instead of having the half-powers he had when he was freed). Thus I just made Alladin's genie have max power.

Step 2:
Next I will have ever single member in Marvel step down, and every single member BUT ONE in DC step down.
Thus now we have Alladin's genie at his most powerful, versus a single member from DC.
However this single person from DC can call on another person from DC (in the same way that Alladin can call on the genie through his lamp).

Step 3:
Since Alladin is a kid (basically), I'll have the DC guy be young as well. And since Alladin is human, the DC character will also be human.

Setup:
Thus everything is arranged, and hence I call upon .....JAKEEM THUNDER.
Jakeem Thunder steps onto the plate, and Alladin looks at him and smirks.
Then Alladin calls upon his genie, which rises up looking all dark and foreboding (well, at least as much as a blue genie can).
At which point Jakeem smiles, and calls upon his GENIE.
The 5th dimensional IMP GENIE. Not just an imp, but a genie.
If Mr Mxzylptlk could mess with the Spectre imagine what an imp genie can do.

Conclusion: Alladin's genie get stuck in a bottle at the heart of a gas giant in the middle of space, Alladin gets turned into a poplar sapling that is destined to be someone's christmas tree this year, and DC/Marvel wins this with abundant ease.

spetznaz
the spectre was manhandled by myxptl i dont think he can do much to the genie. One sentence: Jakeem Thunder and his genie.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spetznaz
Setup:
Thus everything is arranged, and hence I call upon .....JAKEEM THUNDER.
Jakeem Thunder steps onto the plate, and Alladin looks at him and smirks.
Then Alladin calls upon his genie, which rises up looking all dark and foreboding (well, at least as much as a blue genie can).
At which point Jakeem smiles, and calls upon his GENIE.
The 5th dimensional IMP GENIE. Not just an imp, but a genie.
If Mr Mxzylptlk could mess with the Spectre imagine what an imp genie can do.

Bingo.

Mider
how did the genie mess with spectre do answer cause i do also remeber him taking out two very powerful fifth dimension genies he also took out jakum thunder with little to no effort only times i remeber a fifth dimension genie winning against spectre was emperor joker and only cause he placed spectre in an area were if he tried to escape the universe itself might be destroyed, also he fought other fifth dimension genies they traped him in a rock were if he escaped he'd kill a world or something. Everything were worlds have not been at stake point to the spectre kicking everyones butt.

Magee
People should actually watch the Aladdin movie lol. If I were to rate the genies power using a marvel hierarchy I would put him round about cube being level, maybe even higher. He even states that he has phenomenal cosmic power. But its hard to gauge his power considering he was brought to life by a kids cartoon company. But it seems anything he can think of/ wished for by his master he can make with a snap of his fingers, don't be fooled by Robin Williams and his awesomeness, teh genie pawns all... Yes I'm a sad bastard who recently watched Aladdin, sue me. stick out tongue

Mider
he loses sorry not only can the spectre pawn fifth dimension genies but he can also make an army of out of himself he has other spectres in other planets that return to him who is probably the prime spectre he says that anything he thinks of and wants comes true.

Darth Kal-El
Well Aladdin is given three wishes right? He can wish for THOTU, the Infinity Gauntlet, and the Phoenix Force. he wins.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by spetznaz
One sentence: Jakeem Thunder and his genie.

Agreed .... Jakeeem wins ......

Mordru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jafarrrrrrrrr smile

Mider
if he was strong enough to wish for THOTU or the PF he wouldnt have limitations on himself such as not able to kill anyone or raise the dead or make anyone fall in love. im so sure TOAA will say ok take my power you lower level nobody or the PF will say the same being megaversal i never knew that the genie of the lamp was megaversal or multiversal wow i learn something new every day HE LOSES TO SPECTRE OR THE FIFTH DIMENSION GENIE

Mider
Or the presance of the morningstar brothers of the Pheonix force or the fifth dimension imps or the infinites etc etc he loses so badly in so many ways.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Mider
Or the presance of the morningstar brothers of the Pheonix force or the fifth dimension imps or the infinites etc etc he loses so badly in so many ways.

Isnt Jakkeem a 5th dimensional Genie ??????????

He did put a hole in Mordru !!!!!!!!!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.