Corran Horn/Ganner Rhysode versus Quinlan Vos/Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which duo would maim and slaughter the other?!

smokin'

Darth_Glentract
Corran and Ganner win for sure. I know someone will probably call me a NJO fanboy, but listen to this, Ganner, the weaker of the two, was able to defeat at the minimum several hundred Vong in one fight. The only way they were able to stop him was by sending in heavy weapons. Seeing this, he brought down the ceiling of the building they were in and killed several hundred, perhaps several thousand, more. His actions were so revered by the Vong that he became known as the Guardian of the Underworld by the Vong. This is by a people who are almost as good, if not better fighters then the Echani. Impressive, I sure think so.

So, Ganner kills Kit, Corran kills Vos. NJO guys win hands down.

SnakeEyes
I know that Ganner did that and all. I mean, I read Traitor, but I think we should make this pre-Traitor Ganner.

I should've specified.

Darth_Glentract
How long before Traitor?

SnakeEyes
Let's just say Ganner from the first 5 books (in NJO) or so... Same with Corran.

Darth_Glentract
It's certainly a closer fight, but Corran and Ganner still win in my book.

SnakeEyes
Fair enough...

What does everyone else think?

Faunus
Fisto and Vos. Ganner was considered and average - below average Jedi by the others, so he'd be dispatched fairly easily by the older, more experienced, and more powerful Jedi Masters. Corran by now might be more than a match for either one of them of on their own, but even one of them would be able to hang with him long enough for the other's assistance. Against both of them, I don't see Corran walking away.

Now, if this were Ganner by the end of Traitor, the NJO Jedi would win, as Glentract said, hands down. But as it is, the newer guys are going down.

SnakeEyes
Hmmm, I'm still not sure.

Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.