Spontaneous Orgasms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Anybody ever experience this or is experiencing this right now?

When I was younger, just a little kid that held his mommy's hand, I would get them all the time.

Of course back then, I didn't know what was happening to me. And as I got older, I figured maybe it's a growing process in all males.

But then I just recently found out about Spontaneous Orgasms and that must be what I was experiencing.

I plan on bringing it up next time I go to a doctor.

is it comprehensible.....

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
When I was younger, just a little kid that held his mommy's hand, I would get them all the time.

What the f**k? sick From your mother??????????

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f**k? sick From your mother??????????

Maybe his Mom's hot.

dave123
I'm gettttiiiiiiiiiiing oNe nnnnow droolio

Capt_Fantastic
I have heard of this, but have never experienced it. However, I do know of one female that said she had them. This was in early highschool.

Feel free to describe these though, because it sounds both interesting and embarassing.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe his Mom's hot.

You should post a pic of her powerfulone!

powerfulone1987
I was just trying to describe how young I was when I got them.

My mother definitely had nothing to do with me getting them.

Ya nasties.

DiamondBullets
^ Liar laughing

Capt_Fantastic
I was just trying to describe how young I was when I got them.

My mother definitely had nothing to do with me getting them.

Ya nasties.

again, feel free to describe these 'spontaneous orgasms'

is there an erection involved? is there a discharge? what triggers them, if you know or have an idea. Come on, give us details.

Zebina
Oh yeah, I've had them before. It's normal. Kind of embarrassing when it happens in public though embarrasment

Inspectah Deck

Of course back then, I didn't know what was happening to me. And as I got older, I figured maybe it's a growing process in all males.

But then I just recently found out about Spontaneous Orgasms and that must be what I was experiencing.

You had orgasms when you were a kid? confused

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
again, feel free to describe these 'spontaneous orgasms'

is there an erection involved? is there a discharge? what triggers them, if you know or have an idea. Come on, give us details.

^laughing

Yo powerful, we're still waiting for those pics...............

WrathfulDwarf
Describe or explain (if possible an example) a "Spontaneous Orgams" for the duh-duh's like me.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Zebina
Oh yeah, I've had them before. It's normal. Kind of embarrassing when it happens in public though embarrasment

Well, the single example of a female I am familiar with actually had an orgasm. She had it in public; and after it happened, she looked around, obviously embarassed she ran out of the room...with her best friend close behind.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Describe or explain (if possible an example) a "Spontaneous Orgams" for the duh-duh's like me.

I would imagine that u would just spontaneously bust in yo' pants...........just hope it doesn't happen on the freeway! laughing

Fishy
Are you sure it was spontanius and that the best friend didn't cause it in some way? *horny thoughts*

Anyways damn glad I never had one, that would really be embarresing, imagine having one with your bf/gf in front of you just before you have sex. That would really suck...

powerfulone1987
Well I was really young, so I don't think an erection or discharge was involved.

Okay, example:

I'd be walking in a huge mall with my family and of course as a small child you don't want to lose them and get lost yourself.
So I'd be walking and all of a sudden this sensation would begin in the area and it would just stop me in my tracks, and I'd see them walking and walking away not noticing I had stopped and you know what I didn't care b/c this felt good. I didn't know what it was at the time, but it was good.
It didn't really cause any embarrassing moments for me I don't think. It's not like I was moaning or anything.

DiamondBullets
Well I was really young, so I don't think an erection or discharge was involved.

Then how was it an orgasm?

(I'm laughing my ass off cuz I can't beleive you actually admittted this!, Is this a joke?)

dave123
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Describe or explain (if possible an example) a "Spontaneous Orgams" for the duh-duh's like me. sad

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^laughing

laughing

powerfulone1987
um, you do know that you don't start producing sperm until a certain age right.

ok.

And plus it's possible for a male to have so many orgasms that he eventually stops producing any discharge.
It's not like there's an endless supply down there.

So yeah it's possible.

Capt_Fantastic
It's not like I was moaning or anything.

It isn't quite comprehensible, no.

And the girl in high school did moan, she sucked air in all of the sudden, and then she bent over, clutching her knees...and then she let out this audible grunt/moan and that was when she looked up and saw all of us looking at her.

powerfulone1987
Does that mean I'm suppose to moan? I didn't moan then and I still don't moan now.

Fishy

And the girl in high school did moan, she sucked air in all of the sudden, and then she bent over, clutching her knees...and then she let out this audible grunt/moan and that was when she looked up and saw all of us looking at her.

Thats just freaking hilarious. God I would have loved to be in that class at that time

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Fishy
Thats just freaking hilarious. God I would have loved to be in that class at that time

Actually, in the interest of honesty, it was during friday mass, as we were all walking into the chapel. So, picture her in a catholic school uniform, running out of a room that has a life sized jesus on a cross at the other end.

Fishy
Actually, in the interest of honesty, it was during friday mass, as we were all walking into the chapel. So, picture her in a catholic school uniform, running out of a room that has a life sized jesus on a cross at the other end.

This is the best thing I heard all day laughing

Sorry, but thats just funny

powerfulone1987
When did this happen?

Bardock42
This is the best thing I heard all day laughing

Sorry, but thats just funny

Not for that girl. But I agree....funny.

Capt_Fantastic
When did this happen?

My freshman year of high school.

powerfulone1987
Do you know if the girl is still having them?

Inspectah Deck
Does that mean I'm suppose to moan? I didn't moan then and I still don't moan now.

laughing

DiamondBullets

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
Just to clearify for everyone. We didn't really know what was going on at teh time. It wasn't like that scene in when harry met sally. The only reason I found out what happened was because her best friend told me. She and I had gone to school together since the 6th garde. So, when Sydney told me, I agreed not to tell anyone. I then promptly told all my friends.

But, she never got as much flak as did the chick who shit herself in physical science class, ran out of the room and tossed her underware on the floor, behind the toilet in the girls bathroom.

Fishy
I'm in the wrong school...

Capt_Fantastic
Do you know if the girl is still having them?

I don't. I haven't spoken to her in years.

Bardock42
I'm in the wrong school...
Never happens at mine either.

Fishy
Worst thing in my school, well actually my previous school was somebody shitting his pants and staying at school all day and not telling anybody until somebody found out because of the smell he then went home, of course I never saw the guy or the shitty pants and I didn't know him, so it really wasn't all that funny.

Capt_Fantastic
Never happens at mine either.

Well, I wish I was making it up. But, I honestly am not that creative. I couldn't make this up.

Adam_PoE might remember, I told him about this stuff years ago.

Fishy
Well, I wish I was making it up. But, I honestly am not that creative. I couldn't make this up.

Adam_PoE might remember, I told him about this stuff years ago.

Even if you did, it still gave me images in my head that will make me laugh for days so I don't care...Anyways to go back on topic, anybody else have really funny story's about this?

Capt_Fantastic
Worst thing in my school, well actually my previous school was somebody shitting his pants and staying at school all day and not telling anybody until somebody found out because of the smell he then went home, of course I never saw the guy or the shitty pants and I didn't know him, so it really wasn't all that funny.

I would say the worst thing we did was almost kill the janitor. We had a feud going with another local high school. They were our basketball rivals. Well, we had a game at our school, and they used the boys locker room, while our team used the girls locker room. Well, as a matter of revenge, we went down and poured clorox all over their clothes. (I think that's what it was) Well, the clorox ate through their clothes and when the janitor went down to clean it up, he poured amonia on teh floor to mop and it created a gas cloud and he almost died. He spent a few days in teh hospital.

We also firebombed the inside of their van. But, that was a different game, at their school.

DiamondBullets
My sophomore year in HS, 2 teachers were fired for fukking in a closet! To make matters even worse, they were both married. No shit--->Iolani High School in Honolulu.

Fishy
My sophomore year in HS, 2 teachers were fired for fukking in a closet! To make matters even worse, they were both married. No shit--->Iolani High School in Honolulu.

I'm guessing they weren't married to each other, right?

So who caught them?

powerfulone1987
One incident in my school involved a girl wearing these see through white pants and she had her period on or her bowel movement on b/c we saw a big stain right through to her underwear..........or maybe the stain was on the pants themselves.

One girl had a period and was dripping blood through her pants also. I sadly did not see this.
She may have been retarded not sure.

Speaking of retarded people, there was this one girl in our grade that would do nasty things and show only certain people and I sadly happen to be one of them. So she borrowed the teacher's pencil and starting sticking down her pants into herself, and everytime I would bring it to anotehr student's attention, she would stop and be like "What?". She was very slow mind you, but it was still irritating to us students that really knew the things she did. I told the teacher and she told to remind her to burn it after lunch.

This girl also touched other girl's butts in the girl's bathroom. She would use her finger sometimes to please herself, if you can call it pleasing. She would dig up her nose wildly and sometimes eat her boogers and she would also make that sound like someone getting ready to spit a noogie, but................you guessed, she swallowed the whole thing instead.

She also would go around trying to touch people with her hands after she for instance touched herself or digged in her nose. She would get into fusses with other students and she would make little kiddy sounds in the arguement and stuff like that but the kids would still go on arguing with her, they shouldn't have though considering her state of mind and the fact that they might get touched by her hands.

DiamondBullets

So who caught them?

1.Nope

2. Everyone heard it in the hallway, so another teacher went to investigate and she busted them. They were both permanently stripped of their teaching liscences.

The guy, Mr. Kamakea was working at a Circut City afterwards. (whatta looza! laughing )

powerfulone1987

So who caught them?
i was about to say "how is them being married making it worse?"

Fishy
Are you in love with or something?

Anyways that girl sounds sick...

Fishy
1.Nope

2. Everyone heard it in the hallway, so another teacher went to investigate and she busted them. They were both permanently stripped of their teaching liscences.

The guy, Mr. Kamakea was working at a Circut City afterwards. (whatta looza! laughing )

What a name stick out tongue

DiamondBullets
What a name stick out tongue

Its Hawaiian, brah!

Lörd Sorgo
The following is a graphic description of a Spontaneous Orgasm. Viewer discretion is advised!

In Grade Eleven, I used to sit beside this cute girl, right? Well one day it was fairly quiet in the class and to the corner of my eye I saw some weird jerking movements. So I got to look over and I see the girl grabbing her desk with both hands and her eyes closed. I looked down at her pants only to see a massive damp pool by her pants.

She ran out of the room screaming and she left the school.

Now THAT'S embarrassment!

Fishy
How is that embarrassing if you were the only that saw it? Its only embarrassing if you told the entire school and several people would confirm it.

DiamondBullets

debbiejo

And the girl in high school did moan, she sucked air in all of the sudden, and then she bent over, clutching her knees...and then she let out this audible grunt/moan and that was when she looked up and saw all of us looking at her. Ohhh Nooooooo....
CF you have an interesting Christian childhood.. laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Does anyone else have the feeling that at least half of these stories if not more, though entertaining, are complete bullsh*t?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Are they still considered spontaneous if they are brought on by a quick glance in the mirror?

Bardiel13
One girl had a period and was dripping blood through her pants also. I sadly did not see this.

Sick perv stick out tongue

Warning: Semi-graphic descriptions of yada yada yada.
Anyway, here's what I've seen.
A group of kids consisting of me, my friend, his girlfriend, and some asian guy were going on a road trip and everything was so icy, we just had to sleep in the van. Considering how freakin cold it was, she slept with out pants on (I swear, she must've been raised in a refrigerator or something!). It was like 3 in the mornin when I awoke to the sounds of groaning coming from the seat in front of me. I sat up and it was, of course, my buddy's girlfriend. She threw off the covers to reveal that her panties and part of the seat was SOAKED. At first, we thought she pissed the bed or something, but she suddenly blurted out, "How the hell did I cum during a wet dream?!" And I think she was right. I mean, I didn't smell a thing and does urine usually smell like... urine? Anyway, is the whole female ejaculation without direct stimulation thing possible? blink

dave123
So, when Sydney told me, I agreed not to tell anyone. I then promptly told all my friends.
and the entire internet!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by dave123
and the entire internet!

yeah no sh!t lmfao

Makedde
I have heard of people who orgasm after they have a shit.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Does anyone else have the feeling that at least half of these stories if not more, though entertaining, are complete bullsh*t?

I addressed that. I can't prove these things to you. All I can say is that I can think of better ways to make people laugh, than recalling insane events from high school. Besides, I told Adam about these things years ago.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by dave123
and the entire internet!

Next time I want to implicate someone, I'll post pics and current email addresses.

Makedde
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Anyway, is the whole female ejaculation without direct stimulation thing possible? blink

No, it isn't. Just as a man must have an orgasm to ejactulate, women must have an orgasm before they can ejaculate, if they can actually do that.

Little kids can't have orgasms unless they ejaculate. With that, they need to have an erection. Young boys get erections and ejaculate when they reach their early teens, this is why they have 'wet dreams'. Little bos don't have wet dream, their bodies are not yet mature enough to have an orgasm, or ejaculate.

If a 5 year old boy had an orgasm, he must ejaculate. If he can do that, he can also father a child.

Youngs boys do not ejaculate until they reach their early teens.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhh Nooooooo....
CF you have an interesting Christian childhood.. laughing out loud

Well, that's just it. I don't think I have had a more interesting childhood. I just think I was always in the right place at the right time.

Makedde
And having an orgasm to your own mother is quite disturbing. confused

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Makedde
And having an orgasm to your own mother is quite disturbing. confused

Ya think? It's fukking sick!!!

DiamondBullets

FeceMan

Orgasms, you mean?

I assume you've just watched Grey's Anatomy.

And, no.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by KharmaDog

To be perfectly honest, I don't think a single person gives a shit.

I'm just telling some funny High School stories. If you don't believe me, That just happens to be your problem.

All that matters is I know it happened and it was quite entertaining.

BTW: To whomever said I told the whole school, No I didn't and that's quite irrelevant to the story to be honest.

DiamondBullets

Adam_PoE
Indeed, you did. yes

I would say the worst thing we did was almost kill the janitor. We had a feud going with another local high school. They were our basketball rivals. Well, we had a game at our school, and they used the boys locker room, while our team used the girls locker room. Well, as a matter of revenge, we went down and poured clorox all over their clothes. (I think that's what it was) Well, the clorox ate through their clothes and when the janitor went down to clean it up, he poured amonia on teh floor to mop and it created a gas cloud and he almost died. He spent a few days in teh hospital.

We also firebombed the inside of their van. But, that was a different game, at their school.

Combining "household bleach" or sodium hypoclorite, with amonia produces chlorine gas. Inhaling chlorine gas can cause massive cellular damage to the respiratory system and death.

Imperial_Samura
I once saw a spontaneous Orgam. It looked like a swan. Oh, wait...

Spontaneous Orgasms? I have heard that for some diabetic people who suffer a minor hyperglycemic attack it can feel something like an orgasm - which often means they fail to realise they have had an attack. I know a girl who says it's true (for some people), she believed she was experiencing a "spontaneous orgasm" and then blacked out - the diagnosis was she was diabetic and just had an attack.

Jedi Priestess
So, when Sydney told me, I agreed not to tell anyone. I then promptly told all my friends.

Wow what a good friend you must be.

Mindship
I think you mean spontaneous erection, and yes, this is normal. It has been known to occur even at the moment of birth. Sexuality is dormant in children, even in infants; a SE is likely just the brain's way of "testing the equipment," making sure all is in working order prior to it "coming online" (pun intended) when puberty strikes.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Wow what a good friend you must be.

Please, don't give me any righteous flak. Anyone would have done the same. People wanted to know why she doubled over and started moaning in the middle of mass. It was my social responsability.

Jedi Priestess
There is nothing righteous about that. YOU were the one who basically said dont ever tell me anything you dont want the world to know. laughing out loud

Fishy
There is nothing righteous about that. YOU were the one who basically said dont ever tell me anything you dont want the world to know. laughing out loud

Well can you blame him? Its just to damned funny not to tell, besides its not like he told something really personal or something. Some things just aren't meant to be secrets.

Bardock42
Please, don't give me any righteous flak. Anyone would have done the same. People wanted to know why she doubled over and started moaning in the middle of mass. It was my social responsability.

Social responsibility...haha....you are good.

Capt_Fantastic
Social responsibility...haha....you are good.

I'm glad someone got the humor in that.

T.M
PSAS (Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome)

Persistent sexual arousal syndrome is a rare disorder found in women. It results in a spontaneous and persistent of genital arousal, with or without orgasm or genital engorgement, unrelated to any feelings of sexual desire. In particular, it is not related to nymphomania. In addition to being very rare the condition is also frequently unreported by sufferers who may consider it shameful or embarrassing.

Capt_Fantastic

Yes, I did. Were I to reveal every detail about the incident, you would understand why I told everyone. But, that's not the point. There are many members here who tell me things that I am quite capable of keeping secret...proof: you don't know.

And, still, don't act all judgmental and righteous. It was high school. I'm sure you would have acted differently if you were in those shoes at that age.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I once saw a spontaneous Orgam. It looked like a swan. Oh, wait...

. laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
Yes, I did. Were I to reveal every detail about the incident, you would understand why I told everyone. But, that's not the point. There are many members here who tell me things that I am quite capable of keeping secret...proof: you don't know.

And, still, don't act all judgmental and righteous. It was high school. I'm sure you would have acted differently if you were in those shoes at that age.

Dude, Im not interested in having an argument with you about this, because frankly, I dont care about what secrets you are keeping. huh

Im just saying you are getting awfully testy about something that really doesnt matter now does it? laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Dude, Im not interested in having an argument with you about this, because frankly, I dont care about what secrets you are keeping. huh

Im just saying you are getting awfully testy about something that really doesnt matter now does it? laughing out loud

Dude, If you're not interested, then don't bring it up in the first place.

Jedi Priestess
hysterical I love yanking you people's chains.

Bardock42
hysterical I love yanking you people's chains.

no expression

Jedi Priestess
Oh lighten up~! Think of it as a sport! laughing out loud

You all been taking yourselves waaaay too seriously.

Bardock42
Oh lighten up~! Think of it as a sport! laughing out loud

You all been taking yourselves waaaay too seriously.

no expression

Jedi Priestess
no expression no expression no expression I cant hold it... laughing out loud

Ok Im out. hysterical

Bardock42
no expression no expression no expression I cant hold it... laughing out loud

Ok Im out. hysterical

Yeah about the right time..maybe no one noticed your pointlessnes.

Jedi Priestess
ouchie? was that supposed to hurt? LMFAO hysterical

Bardock42
ouchie? was that supposed to hurt? LMFAO hysterical

I am sure you are.

Jedi Priestess
Oh yes, how WILL I ever manage to get through the rest of my day now. weep

Please tell me you dont think this board is THAT important?

Bardiel13
No, it isn't. Just as a man must have an orgasm to ejactulate, women must have an orgasm before they can ejaculate, if they can actually do that.

Little kids can't have orgasms unless they ejaculate. With that, they need to have an erection. Young boys get erections and ejaculate when they reach their early teens, this is why they have 'wet dreams'. Little bos don't have wet dream, their bodies are not yet mature enough to have an orgasm, or ejaculate.

If a 5 year old boy had an orgasm, he must ejaculate. If he can do that, he can also father a child.

Actually, girls have wet dreams, too. Most of the time they can't feel anything because they are asleep, just like guys, but it happens. If you wake up during a wet dream, then you might feel an orgasm. There's a little thing called "nocturnal orgasms" that happen some nights, usually during a wet dream. This is what causes guys to spooge in the middle of the night. And, yes boys can orgasm without ejaculation. It's called a "dry orgasm" which is basically what girls have when they don't ejaculate. So my question still stands... confused

Quiero Mota
spooge

"spooge" laughing I havent heard that in a while, homes.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by FeceMan
Orgasms, you mean?

I assume you've just watched Grey's Anatomy.

And, no.
Yeah, that's right.

I didn't know anything about them until I watched that episode.

well guess what. Young boys don't produce sperm, so they don't ejaculate sperm.
So yes, I had orgasms without producing sperm at that age. And if I had an erection, it was too small at that age to notice, as if I would be intelligent in that area to know these things at that age anyway. Give me a break.

XxLuvMe4MexX
lol big grin

'It is comprehensible...'

Funny how you always say that. As for me, I don't know whether I've had one or not... or either don't remember. it's interesting though, I wonder how it can just happen.

powerfulone1987
I like your Signature. One of the greatest games in my opinion.

Makedde
So yes, I had orgasms without producing sperm at that age.

As I said before, if a man/boy has an orgasm, he must ejaculate.

powerfulone1987
ejaulate what at that age exactly?

are you present and inside the penis of every male that has had an orgasm?

Like I said, I don't remember every single little detail of it back then anyways.

Anyway, I know more about me than you do.

Makedde
^I know about medical stuff, which you obviously don't.

DiamondBullets
As I said before, if a man/boy has an orgasm, he must ejaculate.

Not if he shoots blanks.

powerfulone1987
I know about me, nuff said.

XxLuvMe4MexX
Hey! I like my sig too. stick out tongue

And how.... amusing.

no expression

Bardiel13

Obviously, it seems you didn't know about this. roll eyes (sarcastic) If it's a MAN (which obviously, you aren't) then you should take his word for it.

FeceMan
Yes, I did. Were I to reveal every detail about the incident, you would understand why I told everyone.
'Cause she was a *****?

DiamondBullets
Obviously, it seems you didn't know about this. roll eyes (sarcastic) If it's a MAN (which obviously, you aren't) then you should take his word for it.

^ Exactly.

You were prolly shooting blanks, powerful.

powerfulone1987
^ Exactly.

You were prolly shooting blanks, powerful.
of course i was at that age.

XxLuvMe4MexX
I think it's comprehensible...

XD

soleran30
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
lol big grin

'It is comprehensible...'

Funny how you always say that. As for me, I don't know whether I've had one or not... or either don't remember. it's interesting though, I wonder how it can just happen.

kinda funny but you would know if you had an orgasm, maybe not in your sleep obviously but any other time you would knowsmile

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by soleran30
kinda funny but you would know if you had an orgasm, maybe not in your sleep obviously but any other time you would knowsmile

no expression and your point is?

powerfulone1987
someone said that didn't know if they had an orgasm or not.

this person is saying they would know if they had one or not.

Bardiel13
Well the thing about females and nocturnal orgasms is that they usually have them after they've already experienced orgasm conciously.

Makedde
Well the thing about females and nocturnal orgasms is that they usually have them after they've already experienced orgasm conciously.

confused

a1hsauce
embarrasment i miss my wet dreams...i didnt have to do anywork no

powerfulone1987
Funny thing, I never experienced a wet dream.

At what age do boys usually get them.

Maybe I started masturbating too early.

Makedde
Funny thing, I never experienced a wet dream.

At what age do boys usually get them.

They usually start once a boy hits puberty, around 12-13.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

not exactly sure...i started around 13 or 14 i think erm

Makedde
Sounds about right, I thank God I am not a guy, I wouldn't want to change my sheets each time I had a wet dream. laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
Yeah, b/c I had this little incident and I think it caused me to start too early and so yeah. And so I don't really know what ups and makes a boy go and start jerking. I had a reason, but for the ones that don't. I would really like to know what makes them do it.

Makedde
And so I don't really know what ups and makes a boy go and start jerking. I had a reason, but for the ones that don't. I would really like to know what makes them do it.

Hormones, testosterone... stick out tongue

DiamondBullets
Didn't you say you were a lesbian, Makedde? I'm asking cuz you seem to know a lot about dick. Wierd.

FeceMan
Didn't you say you were a lesbian, Makedde? I'm asking cuz you seem to know a lot about dick. Wierd.
I know a lot about dick. I guess I'm gay.

papabeard

Id really appreciate it if you could stop putting this in your posts. big grin

Mindship
Spontaneous organisms is when life comes from nonliving matter. Called abiogenesis, or more commonly "spontaneous generation," this was a belief held to be true for millennia, taught by such noted individuals as Aristotle. The idea did not undergo scientific refutation until the 17th century, when--

......wait......tabletalk......not "organisms"?...

oops

Bardiel13

At least she knows a lot about something (not namingly "medical stuff"wink laughing I kid, I kid.

DiamondBullets
At least she knows a lot about something (not namingly "medical stuff"wink laughing I kid, I kid.

LOL

DiamondBullets
I know a lot about dick.

No shit, you're a dude. no expression

Inspectah Deck
I know a lot about dick. I guess I'm gay.

yes

DiamondBullets
^ laughing

Makedde

I am a lesbian. stick out tongue

I know a lot about stuff like this because I read alot. Reading gives me information. smile

a1hsauce
yes

Bardiel13
I am a lesbian. stick out tongue

I know a lot about stuff like this because I read alot. Reading gives me information. smile

And wikipedia gives you even MORE information. wink Okay, I'll let it die, now... laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
I thought that I would like to have them back, but not really.

FeceMan
And wikipedia gives you even MORE information. wink Okay, I'll let it die, now... laughing out loud
Raaaaaaaaaaagh!

I HATE THAT I UNDERSTAND YOUR NAME.

That episode was so incredibly disturbing. The poor bastard didn't have a chance against the dummy plug sad. The thing just tore him apart with the kid screaming all the while.

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.