Beyonder w/IG vs. Thanos w/THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
They duel on Tamarata before Champion destroyed it.

Jesse7
Preretconned beyonder? If so I think he is beyond the marvel multiverse, HOTU, IG included. Stan Lee described the Original Beyonder to be like the writters, in that he was above every comic character, just as the writters are above the comics.

Diunic
There is no pre-retcon Beyonder he's nothing more than a stupid cosmic cube. Thanos/HOTU is GOD. He loses only to TOAA.

Jesse7
I've heard differently about there being a pre-retconned beyonder.

R.O.T. Yahman
Ifinity vs Infinity + 1 = Who cares !!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to be clever ! smile

demigawd
HOTU > IG

Thanos wins.

Beyonder is a non-factor in this. He's just 2/3 Cosmic Cube with a superiority complex and no understanding of basic math...

Diunic
I totally agree! As a matter of fact I've never heard a best description of that idiot being before.

demigawd
Originally posted by Diunic
I totally agree! As a matter of fact I've never heard a best description of that idiot being before.

Yes, I see we agree here as well. You know your stuff...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by demigawd
HOTU > IG

Thanos wins.

Beyonder is a non-factor in this. He's just 2/3 Cosmic Cube with a superiority complex and no understanding of basic math...

Secret Wars Beyonder was much much war Ohhhh Board scientist .....

IMO secret wars beyonder 1 takes Jobber L.T. smile

Diunic
Such Beyonder was wiped out from existence. He's nothing

R.O.T. Yahman

Good story though .... Marvel dont make them how they use to !!!!!!!! sad

demigawd

Yeah, you don't get the luxury of ignoring a retcon, Yahman. A retcon isn't like pre-crisis/post-crisis. Beyonder's retcon states that what we thought he did, he didn't do. Leaving him an incomplete Cosmic Cube at the mercy of HOTU.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by demigawd
Yeah, you don't get the luxury of ignoring a retcon, Yahman. A retcon isn't like pre-crisis/post-crisis. Beyonder's retcon states that what we thought he did, he didn't do. Leaving him an incomplete Cosmic Cube at the mercy of HOTU.

When did HOTU, take place? .... Is it this 'The end' storyline ? How come the Binladen guy, with the silly hat wasnt as powerful as Thanos with the HOTU ? smile

Diunic
What bin laden guy man? Thanos merged with the infinite in the Cosmic Order giant sacred satellite

Diunic
Therefore he became one with THOTU and the Universe

demigawd
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
When did HOTU, take place? .... Is it this 'The end' storyline ? How come the Binladen guy, with the silly hat wasnt as powerful as Thanos with the HOTU ? smile

When the thread starter said HOTU, then all HOTU feats are in play.

When the thread starter says, "Beyonder", then it's the Beyonder as we know him to be - 2/3 Cosmic Cube.

if the thread starter said, "Beyonder at the level of power he was at in Secret Wars", it would STILL be Beyonder where he currently is, because they were all illusions and Beyonder is just 2/3 Cosmic Cube.

If the thread starter said, "Beyonder if we were to pretend that all those illusions he did were actually real", well, THEN we'd have a match...

Diunic
He even said he became connected w/ the omni-reality

R.O.T. Yahman
What bin laden guy man? Thanos merged with the infinite in the Cosmic Order giant sacred satellite

Bin Laden guy = Eygptian guy in the last Handbook .... he had the HOTU b4 Thanos.

I agree Demi .... Original Beyonder conquers all !!!!!!!!!! smile

demigawd
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Bin Laden guy = Eygptian guy in the last Handbook .... he had the HOTU b4 Thanos.

I agree Demi .... Original Beyonder conquers all !!!!!!!!!! smile

I remember Thanos said that he was singularly able to wield the power of HOTU only because his body was already conditioned to contain and harness omnipotence from his previous experiences. The binladen guy probably didn't have the knowledge and he certainly didn't have the prior experience necessary to harness that kind of power.

Pepito
Classic Beyonder wins without either power boosters. If it is cosmic cube version beyonder then Thanos with hotu wins even though cosmic cube byonder is more powerful than him usually. Either the gauntlet or thotu are so powerful (thotu being slightly more so) that anyone using it is as powerful as anyone else. They lift everyones power to the same level, they aren't added on to existing powers.

The fight (if it is not Classic Beyonder who is stronger than both artefacts) is just thotu vs ig, who is using them does not matter. So thotu wins if it is not classic beyonder (but random bystander with thotu would beat ig beyonder too and would be evenly matched with Thanos with thotu)

Darth Kal-El
Cosmic Cube and IG vs. HOTU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.