Loki vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Who wins?

Comicbook_kid
Oh Lord, this is gonna be embarrassing...

A demi-goddess vs. A GOD...and The GOD of EVIL no less... thanks, but I cast my vote for the full fledged god...
c'mon...if Thor has an incredibly hard time putting down Loki, then Wonder Woman doesn't have much of a chance...there's nothing Wonder Woman can do that Loki can't handle or hasn't seen before in all his millenia of battling other gods, giants, demons, demi-gods, other powerful sorcerers, etc....Loki's powerful magic and dark sorcery is more than enough to take Wonder Woman down!!!

Mider
anyone else have any comments?

Maestro
Loki

JOE NUNEZ
I always tend to rate gods higher than demi gods so LOKI takes it.

JOE NUNEZ
DAREDEVIL RULES!

DigiMark007
Meh, WW definitely has a chance....she's in the same league at least, and might actually do better than, say, Supes because she has less vulnerability to magic. Loki's ma boy though.

Silent Master
While she IMO isn't as strong as Thor, I do think she uses her skill more often, so I think she should have about equal odds of beating Loki.

Mider
i think she is as strong as thor maybe stronger i dont see thor so strong he could crack the moon in half with his fist

JohnR
If Beta Ray Bill can destroy planets, I'd bet Thor can too.

Mider
im not talking about with the hammer im talking about with just fists.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Who wins?

Loki will turn her into a frog, then prepare according to the following recipe (divide by 4 to match quantity of legs of course):

8 frog's legs
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 cup lukewarm water
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
1/2 teaspoon white pepper, to taste
1/2 cup vegetable oil or shortening, for frying
4 servings Change size or US/metric
Change to: servings US Metric
1 hour 4 minutes 1 hr prep

Alternatively, he might just beat the crap out of her.

AJ4LIFE
i dont know much about loki but from what u lot say i support loki

Diunic
aliveinboston is right again. Loki did that. Loki does that.

olympian
"Who wins?"

Oly- Loki. More powerful.

- - -

"i think she is as strong as thor maybe stronger i dont see thor so strong he could crack the moon in half with his fist"

Oly- Shes weaker than both Thor and Superman.

- - -

"im not talking about with the hammer im talking about with just fists"

Oly- Doesnt matter. BrB didnt used any power for that. Just sheer strenght behind it. Thor also pulled the Midgard Serpent of Earth while the beast was struggling without any use of Mjolnir or other powers.

leonidas
i tend to say loki as well. circe did a number on her a couple times and loki is at least in her class . . .

Diunic
TRUE!!!!

AJ4LIFE
is anyone supporting ww

Diunic
That's difficult to do when she is trying to defy the god of evil by herself!

GODSCRIBE
Loki wins fairly easily. For one, he has made force-fields strong enough to repel Thor's hammer...so WW's punches wouldnt be effective at all.

He probably wouldnt bother with her. He'd just enchant a mountain range and make some trees and mountains battle her while he sips some lemonade.

leonidas
i'm thinking people are selling diana a bit short. she would make a fight of this, thor is more versatile which is why he always dominates loki, but diana isn't too far behind thor in raw power and she is much faster.

i could see diana pulling out some wins. if she ties him up, he's finished.

Diunic
I'm not so sure. It maybe, but how is she gonna do that.

GODSCRIBE
raw power isnt a factor here, as he can make force-fields strong enough to repel thor's hammer. like i said, he can enchant the surrounding area, and make some mountains battle her while he relaxes.

Diunic
TRUE!!! It would be nice to see that!!!

Mider
he may be able to do that with his force fields but WW with her own force fields can repel the power of skyfathers so yeah her force fields are better only something like the omega affect can get through ive heard maybe not even the omega affect anyway after he tried to hurt her she'd simply speed blitz him and break through his field and smash his skull in how does thor beat him i know for sure thor isnt the smartest and just cause beta ray bill can do something doesnt mean thor can to beta ray bill is arguably more powerful in strengh cause he is a cybernetic being.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
he may be able to do that with his force fields but WW with her own force fields can repel the power of skyfathers so yeah her force fields are better only something like the omega affect can get through ive heard maybe not even the omega affect anyway after he tried to hurt her she'd simply speed blitz him and break through his field and smash his skull in how does thor beat him i know for sure thor isnt the smartest and just cause beta ray bill can do something doesnt mean thor can to beta ray bill is arguably more powerful in strengh cause he is a cybernetic being.

The he sends forth all the hoards of Asgardian giants to devour her.

olympian
"he may be able to do that with his force fields but WW with her own force fields can repel the power of skyfathers"

Oly- How many skyfather level attacks she blocked? Darkseid doesnt show a skyfather level powerset since ages.

- - -

"cause beta ray bill can do something doesnt mean thor can to beta ray bill is arguably more powerful in strengh cause he is a cybernetic being."

Oly- They are equal in power and strenght. Its the way they both use the powerset that differs.

leonidas
diana has slain giants easily in the past. rock creations aren't stopping her either. he could stay behind a shield i suppose, but that's not gonna help him much to win the fight, nor has he shown the ability to sustain a shield of that level. in their classic battle in thor 432, loki went all out on thor, but thor still kicked his ass and actually 'killed' him. it basically took one well landed punch for thor to deal with loki. once loki dropped his shield, or she battered it down and he became tired, and he started fighting her 1on1 she is fast enough, MORE than strong enough and skilled enough to lasso him or simply pummel him into unconsciousness.

overall edge to loki, because of his magic, but diana is capable of winning some.

The Ion
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm thinking people are selling diana a bit short.
Welcome to KMC. big grin

GODSCRIBE
Or he could turn her into an onion. Everyone hates those things..

leonidas
not until i see some evidence he's capable of transuting someone of her level into . . . an onion. if it were that easy, he could have done that to the avengers any number of times, or even thor himself.

DigiMark007
Yeah, that's not happening...I'm only slightly leaning toward Loki cause I'm a mild fanboy. This is a very close fight though....and if it was actually written in a crossover or something Diana would probably win.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by leonidas
not until i see some evidence he's capable of transuting someone of her level into . . . an onion. if it were that easy, he could have done that to the avengers any number of times, or even thor himself.
iwasjoking

leonidas
ah. oh.

LordKaos
Can't she speedblitz him, that's what everybody else from DC does to win whistle

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by LordKaos
Can't she speedblitz him, that's what everybody else from DC does to win whistle

Ummm no need to .... Im sure the ladies strength with overcome Loki's force fields .... afterall Ironman hit him b4 ragarnok ! smile

LordKaos
I was being sarcastic I think he'd beat fire out her.

R.O.T. Yahman
I was being sarcastic I think he'd beat fire out her.

The Fire ?

LordKaos
spit, shit, blood whatever! He'll beat it out of her!

R.O.T. Yahman
spit, shit, blood whatever! He'll beat it out of her!

I do believe her strength level is far beyond that of the hulk and Thor, and both have given Loki significant troubles !

LordKaos
He has power beyond strength and speed, it's so weird when ever somebody goes against a DC character they seem to lose automatically on this board because of physical powers, He is the god of lies, evil and trickery, she can lift more, Thing can knock the hell out of Hulk with the right blow, you know just like Batman can hit Superman (which is ridiculous but hey)

R.O.T. Yahman
Don't give me the whole 'Just because marvel don't move planets, they can still win' argument, my point still stands ! If Loki has such a range of powers, hows has he been matched by the likes of the Hulk and Iron Man ? smile

Pepito
Loki has too much magic for WW.

LordKaos
Because he's a villian!

R.O.T. Yahman
Because he's a villian!

Therefore that Arguement applies to Wonder woman

Don't Skank a Skank punk !

Diunic
You got no point at all R.O.T Loki has been matched to those likes because he's a villain simple as that ok? Look at his bio anywhere you want son! He has such a range of powers because he is a god. Damn! What the hell comes after that probably that Loki doesn't have powers at all isn't it?

LordKaos
Thank you Diunic you are a god among idiots Happy Dance which isn't really that hard in this forum from time to time, but thank you for real

Diunic
R.O.T. believes himself to be very smart didn't he?

LordKaos
He does, I think he's following me from thread to thread because i posted in a thread he created and called him "the guy who started this thread" he seemed a little pissed that I didn't use his name like I'm his ***** or something.

Mider
she could always stay behind her shield which not even skyfathers can penerate with mind controll and then wait for him to get tired and take him out and break his neck like she did lord marx or speedblitz him and do the same thing. WW would probably beat thor since supes did and supes and WW are becomming equals almost these days.

Diunic
Ok supes=WW that's a joke! hahahahahahhahahah! Very funny but it reminds me the one second defeat Supes gave her. Murdering that ***** with her own lace.

Diunic
Loki with an enough powerful enchantment would block her Olympian magic and reverse her back to mud. Where she came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
maybe if you read the recent comic were they battled and she broke some of his bones you wouldnt make such posts.

Diunic
I would.

Mider
yeah that kinda makes you sound like a fanboy

LordKaos
Heroes hardly ever vanquish the villains and in the case of the god-like villains more often than not it is their plans that are thwarted not them. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm trying to explain to another group of people why paul wall sucks radioactive T-rex balls.

Diunic
I like Loki also WW. I like both DC and Marvel. Loki X WW= Loki X Mud
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I do believe her strength level is far beyond that of the hulk and Thor, and both have given Loki significant troubles !

HAHAHA

You and Mider are the most deluded fanboys on this site. You're like what Golem is to Marvel.

AJ4LIFE
HOW COULD ANYONE THINK THAT ARE THEY MENTALLY ILL wacko

Mider
godscribe and duinic have alot in common wonder if they go out if i was a fanboy like you id say that WW would win always but i dont thats why i made the loki vs silver surfer fight so i would know if loki would own that foil skinned fanboy icon i also made the loki vs mags so i could disprove fanboys so who are you calling a fanboy you dont even know what your talking about half the time so keep your comments to yourself.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Mider
godscribe and duinic have alot in common wonder if they go out if i was a fanboy like you id say that WW would win always but i dont thats why i made the loki vs silver surfer fight so i would know if loki would own that foil skinned fanboy icon i also made the loki vs mags so i could disprove fanboys so who are you calling a fanboy you dont even know what your talking about half the time so keep your comments to yourself.

Mider
nope thats why i gave names

AJ4LIFE
i thought u might be using them as example, do u really think ww is stronger than hulk What the f**k?

Mider
depends on how mad hulk is at 100 tons he is not stronger cause she can probably move planets but even though she may not be stronger she has abilities to compensate for her strength like her speed, magic laso, magic gauntlets and stuff like that, so yeah speed and agility and all that make a big factor but i dont know if hulk gets faster when he gets matter i know his endurance skyrockets but if she gets him with that laso he wont be able to get out of it and if he does manage to break it since he has done insane stuff like that then reality will be messed up like another time it was broken and he wont be able to get through her forcefield since several skyfathers couldnt.

Diunic
Mider I like Loki but I also love WW. She doesn't get what's necessary to take him. He's far above her. Sorry but you seems to me like a DC fanboy always in fan threads never accepting when a Marvel character is superior. WW X Loki= ww turning back into mug.

Diunic
And also I only say something if I know what I'm saying. The problem is when somebody disagree w/ you you try to disqualify the person instead of trying to prove why is your fanatic point of view the correct one.

Diunic
Just prove your point son! But you can't. How WW can be a real challenge to Loki's countless powers. Not physically she can, only with some direct aid from the gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.