JLA Unlimited Animated vs Ultimate Avengers Animated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The JLA :
Batman
Superman
G.L John
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl
Aquaman
Green Arrow

vs

The Ult. Avengers:
Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Wasp
Giant Man
Black Widow

No prep. Who wins?

manjaro
i say avengres cuz i boiught it yesterday and i head words like dman and hell.....in a freaking cartoon!

jasofisc
well you should have flash instead of aquaman so that it can be the origanals and if they fought like they do on the cartoons I would give the edge to the justice league, But I do agree with Manjaro that that show (avengers) freken rocked, expshaly because of the damn and hell part

Tron
Even in their depowered animated forms, they still own this Avenger line-up quite easily. The movie was good, but you can never compare them to the Justice League.

Black Adam
Flash does what he did to brainac luthor.

MM phases through all of them

Supes puts down the pimp hand

HG puts down the pimp mase

John puts them in bubble or shots them with a beam.

WW stands there and looks pretty.

Or the other members of the league jump them.

R.O.T. Yahman
JLA U Wonder Woman is about as strong as Ultimate Colossus, and we saw what he did to the Ultimates !!!!!!!!! smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
JLA U Wonder Woman is about as strong as Ultimate Colossus, and we saw what he did to the Ultimates !!!!!!!!! smile

She still stands there and looks pretty.

Since the rest would have obliterated the ultimates long before she even starts fighting.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Black Adam
She still stands there and looks pretty.

Since the rest would have obliterated the ultimates long before she even starts fighting.

Thats the point .... even someone who could take the whole line up on her own is anon factor !smile

badabing
I just bought the animated movie yesterday. After seeing what the Hulk did to Thor, Giant Man and Ironman I have to go with the Avengers. The Hulk was unstoppable.

jasofisc
well anyone that doesn't say that this is a good fight is being very bias. It really could go either way. However wasp, black Widow, and maybe cap are street level while only batman and hawkgirl are the only street level on Justice league. So yeah JL has a slight advantage and it would put them in the spot for the win. Again JL has more feats because they've been on longer. The feats on the movie are not drasticly under JL's if anyone thinks that then their just being a fan boy. (and they most likly will say that superman can take them all)

The Ion
Hawkgirl is definitely not street level. I'd say she was the only character who wasn't given a massive power down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.