Vandal Savage versus Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Apocalypse, testing out an invention, appears in Savage's base. Apocalypse has the superior powers but Savage has his army. Which of the immortals wins.

Mider
What kind of army does vandal savage have?

Pepito
A several hundred well equipped men, superminions and technologicall defnces

grey fox
Apocalypse , he grows a few hundred feet and stamps on the army.

King_Mungi
He actually had an army of superpowered kids that took it to Flash, in the last couple issues of the series.

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He actually had an army of super powered kids that took it to Flash, in the last couple issues of the series.

Damn , i thought he meant a regular old human army with some decent tech .....WAIT you say these super powered kids took out the flash!!!

What was the plot device this time ?

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Damn , i thought he meant a regular old human army with some decent tech .....WAIT you say these super powered kids took out the flash!!!

No plot device, the Flash just really, really likes kids shifty

APOCALYPSE NUR
Apocalypse , he grows a few hundred feet and stamps on the army.

Love it.

Pepito

I did mean that - he only has a few supervillains (sonic guy, energy blaster) who are about as strong as medium level x-men

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
No plot device, the Flash just really, really likes kids shifty

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/flash_cover.jpg

So since they're joined at the crotch, what happens when they have to pee?
No matter who's holding their johnson, it would make the Flash look like a pedophile, 'cause either he's having Kid Flash touch him inappropriately, or he's touching Kid Flash inappropriately.

Plus, isn't Kid Flash his nephew or something? Gyah, the more I think about this, the more wrong it becomes.

TheKahn
http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/flash_cover.jpg

No matter who's holding their johnson, it would make the Flash look like a pedophile, 'cause either he's having Kid Flash touch him inappropriately, or he's touching Kid Flash inappropriately.

Plus, isn't Kid Flash his nephew or something? Gyah, the more I think about this, the more wrong it becomes.

eek! laughing hysterical

AJ4LIFE

grey fox
The guy who owns super dickery thats who !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.