Wolverine vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Wolverine vs Darth Vader damn what have I done Wolverine fan boys and Starwars fan boys run for your life run.But really what do you thank?

Dark-Kenshin
Batman would win. cool

srankmissingnin
Wolverine

Comicbook_kid
Oh fer cryin' out loud...I've seen some posts on here to make me laugh, but I thinked I pee'd myself when I saw this one...to think that there's someone out there that believes Wolverine has a snowball's chance in hell of taking down ANY Sith Lord, much less Darth Vader, has been sniffing some good $*** up their nose...

This fight is going to be over quickly and I actually feel sorry for Wolverine...he's going to take an @$$ beating he will never forget...
The thing with Wolverine is that he has to be right up on his opponent to do some damage...well, guess what? That ain't gonna be happenin' with Vader...being at one with the Force, he'll sense Wolverine's presence before Wolverine's even in the room where Vader is...

Vader just Force chokes him from across the room before Wolverine ever gets anywhere near Vader...as tough as Wolverine is, he still has to breathe...Vader can either just choke him to death or he can just suspend him in mid-air helplessly....it's then at this time Vader will bring out Big Red...and carves up Wolvie like a Thanksgiving turkey...

I personally believe Vader's lightsaber can cut thru Wolverine's adamantium...and even if it doesn't, Vader still can do MAJOR damage to Wolverine that will take him a loooong time to heal back from, if not kill him...

After slicing off Wolverine's head with his lightsaber, Vader picks up his decapitated head, looks at it, and says "The Force was not strong with this one...!!!"

Next Venom_girl
Here we go again...
Apparently what people like to focus on is the arguement of can a lightsaber cut adamantium... and forget about the whole force thing. (this became the focus of the whole Wolverine vs Darth Maul fight)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=321130&perpage=20&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Darth+Maul&pagenumber=1

i.e. Vader force chokes him until he overloads Wolvies healing factor. Or gives him a little force push off a tall building. Wolvie dies.

grey fox
Force choke takes out wolvie , he is then revived by his fanboys as.....

ZOMBERINE !!!

srankmissingnin
*sigh*

The force is almost completely useless in melee combat. The absolute best that can be pulled off is the odd force push every now and then... and Vader will be lucky to do that. I understand that you guys like Starwars but did you actually watch to movies or read the comics? Except for the odd showings its made pretty clear that aside from low level precog the force doesn't help much at all in combat (there is an issue where the Jedi are at war some race of humanoid sword wielders... and they are getting slaughtered because they are standing around with their eyes closed to build up enough concentration to do something useful with the force). How did you guys manage to come to the conclusion that force users vs. none force users equals an instant win for a Jedi? The most badass guys in Star Wars can't even use the force. Durge and Jango Fett both killed hundreds of Jedi. Anakin (who was more powerful then Vader) only managed to beat Durge with a stupid plot device... and Durge is nothing more then a second rate Wolverine (just like Jango is a second rate Punisher).

The only way Vader catches Wolverine in a force choke is if they are both standing completely still so that Vader can get the concentration he needs to pull it off... which isn't going to happen.

TheKahn
Now this is a fight Vader could win shifty

King_Thorin
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Oh fer cryin' out loud...I've seen some posts on here to make me laugh, but I thinked I pee'd myself when I saw this one...to think that there's someone out there that believes Wolverine has a snowball's chance in hell of taking down ANY Sith Lord, much less Darth Vader, has been sniffing some good $*** up their nose...

This fight is going to be over quickly and I actually feel sorry for Wolverine...he's going to take an @$$ beating he will never forget...
The thing with Wolverine is that he has to be right up on his opponent to do some damage...well, guess what? That ain't gonna be happenin' with Vader...being at one with the Force, he'll sense Wolverine's presence before Wolverine's even in the room where Vader is...

Vader just Force chokes him from across the room before Wolverine ever gets anywhere near Vader...as tough as Wolverine is, he still has to breathe...Vader can either just choke him to death or he can just suspend him in mid-air helplessly....it's then at this time Vader will bring out Big Red...and carves up Wolvie like a Thanksgiving turkey...

I personally believe Vader's lightsaber can cut thru Wolverine's adamantium...and even if it doesn't, Vader still can do MAJOR damage to Wolverine that will take him a loooong time to heal back from, if not kill him...

After slicing off Wolverine's head with his lightsaber, Vader picks up his decapitated head, looks at it, and says "The Force was not strong with this one...!!!" laughing Amen brother, Amen

AJ4LIFE
as much as it pains me to say it vader would win

Private Pion
Its far too close. If Vader tries anything with the force, he'll have to focus too much and Wolvy can cut him-And no, I don't think that the sabre can cut Addy-It can survive nukes without retaining heat.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
Its far too close. If Vader tries anything with the force, he'll have to focus too much and Wolvy can cut him-And no, I don't think that the sabre can cut Addy-It can survive nukes without retaining heat.

hysterical

DigiMark007
No SW in the forum. They have some comics...but they also have their own vs. forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.