Who could beat Ragnos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
IF you assemble any team of three, and no more than one incarnation of a character, who can top the most powerful force user? Excluding the following characters : Nihilus.

EG, You cant have NJO Luke and DN luke, you can only have one of the Lukes.

Ragnos will be armed, with his scepter and sith sword.

Illustrious
Psssh, I'd throw Lord Simus, Naga Sadow, and Ludo Kressh at him simultaneously and hope for the best. It's not small task.

w00t2112
Ok, then limit it to two...

tdtd
NJO/DN Luke and Naga Sadow or Exar Kun
Simus and Sadow/Kun
NJO/DN Luke and Nadd/Kun

These are maybe's but I don't think anyone but Luke and maybe a combo or the Ancient Sith Lords could beat Ragnos

IKC
Mm. Simus, Sadow, and Kun. I think a lightsaber may be helpful in this situation, and we know more about Kun than we do about Kressh.

I still don't think they'd beat him.

tdtd
I know of only 1 character. R2D2

Captain REX
You mean Artoo, of course. no expression

SS_181st_Snow
Only Artoo has the power to defeat Marka *Godlike* Ragnos. No one else would get close enough to injure him.

w00t2112
yeh i know...but lets not include the God of SW, aka artoo.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Artoo and Chuck Norris

tdtd
I'd say Chuck Norris and Mr T, if he pities him.

vpokdekjyafmidp
http://www.strangecult.com/crap/t_stuff/t_cereal.jpg
http://www.womprat.com/images/Food/C3POCerealFront.JPG

there real cereals!

Lee-San28
i bet sidious with his cristal...... and yoda could take out your powerfull sith loard!!!!

bad_boba017
Chuck would WTFpwn his ass.

Wesker
That would be too bloody a battle for the universe to handle.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lee-San28
i bet sidious with his cristal...... and yoda could take out your powerfull sith loard!!!!

Ouch.

tdtd
Wow, we have a supershadow follower here

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Wesker
That would be too bloody a battle for the universe to handle.

Yes, too bloody a battle for physical matter and thoughts of any nature to even dream about comprehending or taking.

Do you think DE Sidious, Freedon Nadd, and Exar Kun could take him?

Wesker
All three? Doubtful. Nadd and Kun didn't think about challenging him, and if DE Luke can contend with Sidious....

tdtd
The only people that have a chance are the ancient sith, NJO/DN Luke, and MAYBE Nadd and Kun.

Illustrious
I'd say Nadd is a bit underrated around here. He's done some very impressive feats as a "powerless" sith spirit.

tdtd
I think Nadd is a bit above Kun and below all of the Ancient Sith, but I have been wrong before.

jollyjim311
I meant do you think Kun, Nadd, and DE Sidious could team up and take out Ragnos?

tdtd
DE Sidious is the weakest link here...
If powerful Ancient sith lords like Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, who had no equals after them, were afraid of Ragnos, what makes you think 2 or even 3 less powerful Sith lords would stand a chance?
When you are described as having "A terrifying grasp of the dark side", you are uber l337.. Or if you're Artoo..

jollyjim311
Well, true, but Sidious if far from weak. In fact, I thought he was on par with these two. The reason why Naga and Ludo didn't gang bang him was because there was no way they would share power. This is just a random bloodlust encounter. You don't think they can pull it off?

tdtd
DE Sidious is very powerful indeed and might be Kun's equal although that's a longshot, but those 3 wouldn't even be able to handle Ludo and Sadow, they have absolutely no chance against Ragnos.

IKC
Oh please. Kun is a damn sight better than DE Sidious.

Not enough is known about Nadd to gauge his power while alive, but I'd put him at equal to or a notch below Kun.

And what, exactly, makes you believe that they can't beat Ludo and Sadow?

tdtd
I don't think anybody that lived after Sadow and Kressh would be able to contain them. I hold the ancient sith in the "Golden Age" in the highest regards.

IKC
Your opinion is not permissible as evidence. Prove up.

tdtd
Ok well then what makes you think those two are not more powerful than anyone after them? They were both 2nd in the Golden Age of the Sith at a time when the most powerful of the most powerful existed. Not to mention Kun only became uber powerful after he learned Sith Magic from the notes of Sadow, and took his amulet. The power he gained and the damage he wreaked speaks volumes about Sadow's power.

IKC
You just asked me to prove a negative. Good debating...

Okay. Quantify their power in comparison to Ragnos', then.

What's that? You can't? This is circumstantial and means nothing?

So I guess that random mynock X must be able to take Exar Kun because he once flew by Ragnos.

Actually we already knew he was the most formidible student that Vodo had ever had and that his becoming more powerful coincided with him embracing the Dark Side.

Oh, and it's also shown that he has created amulets just like the ancients did. Here's your proof:

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1204/naddbigsurprise8wb.th.jpg

That's the original amulet. Note that it's on his left hand.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8776/kunmoreamulets3qw.th.jpg

Note that the original amulet Kun retrieves goes on his left hand, but in this scan he has a similar one on his right hand.

I circled the earring as pure speculation. He doesn't have it in Dark Lords of the Sith and I'm hesitant to believe he wears it for decoration.

It doesn't speak shit about Sadow's power, it speaks about Kun's. It may speak about Sadow's knowledge but for the most part we cannot determine which of Kun's abilities were derived from the works of Sadow.

tdtd
Ok so once again, I'm not trying debate with you I'm asking you to prove that Kun and/or Nadd were more powerful than Saddow and Kressh, there is no asking you to prove a "negative", therefore there is no debate, just a request for information and/or proof.

IKC
No, I was contesting that you said that Kun and Nadd (for example) can't beat Ludo and Sadow. There is no evidence either way, they all seem to have similar capabilities.

Naga and Ludo actually suffer from a lack of evidence.

w00t2112
Considering that Kun's amazing feats originated from Sadow, it can be speculated that Kun is on par or weaker than Sadow and vice versa, since both are prodigies in their own sense, and both have invented their own weaponry...

Sadow : Sun Crusher
Kun : Double Bladed Lightsaber

tdtd
This is true, but we have also seen Kressh's physical power at least and it is logical to assume him and Sadow were equals as they stalemated their duel. And if Kressh=Sadow then Kressh>Kun.

SS_181st_Snow
When did Kun invent the Sun Crusher? I thought Qui-Xux and the other scientists in the Maw invented it.

IKC
He didn't invent the Sun Crusher, and we do not know how much Kun learned from Sadow. Ergo, it is faulty to say that Sadow is automatically superior to him, especially since Kun learned many things from other sources (his Jedi training, for example).

Anyway, Sadow's ship had a weapon that could channel the Force to rip the cores from stars and cause them to go nova.

Exar Kun sacrificed this weapon, casually I might add, to get to the secrets of Ossus. This leads me to believe that he may understand how to create another weapon like it.

w00t2112
Well as you have stated, A Sadow - Kun fight would be inconclusive...as we do not have enough evidence to support it

However, in a physical fight Kressh may have stalemated Sadow, but if they continued i do believe that Sadow will best Kressh...pure speculation

But i assume due to the fact that Sadow's knowledge did significantly increase Kun's power in the sense he had more knowledge, that Sadow is superior to kressh

tdtd
Then that would would mean Sadow is superior to Kun as I still believe Kressh is superior to Kun.. Purely opinion because we know very little about the ancient sith besides the fact that they are uber powerful.

IKC
We do not know that Sadow's knowledge alone increased Kun's power, woot. And even if it did, how does that fact alone automatically make Sadow his superior? That's like claiming the guy that invented basketball is better at it than Michael Jordan.

Yes, my analogy doesn't exactly flow, but it is the same principle.

w00t2112
Also wouldn't the teachings Kun gained from the Jedi be useless? Since he was blocked from the lightside, thereby wouldnt it make all his lightside abilities inaccesible?

IKC
The teachings are not exclusive to the Light side. I'm fairly confident that telekinesis for Light and Dark Force users works in the same fashion, for example.

tdtd
Eh makes sense to some degree

IKC
It should. Otherwise no Jedi who fell to the Dark would be a threat at all if they had to actually retrain themselves. How do you explain Anakin's continued prowess after he turns to the Dark in ROTS, for instance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.