He-man Vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Eternia's champion vs. Asgard's champion....

It's magical power sword vs. magical uru hammer in a battle to shake the foundations of Greyskull...

The battle takes place right outside the walls of Greyskull on Eternia...after Loki tricks Thor into walking thru a dimenional portal to be rid of him so he can usurp the throne of Asgard...Thor arrives at Greyskull who is mistaken for an alley of Skeletor by He-man...

So, who takes this...the most powerful man in the Universe with the power of Greyskull behind him...OR the son of Odin with the power of the elements behind him?

grey fox
He-man , in the short time he was a DC comic character he threw a boulder weighing 200,000,000 tons i believe . That kinda owns any strength feat Thor has.

the Darkone
Thor lifting midgard serpent which ways the same as the earth itself. Thor's powers are more devine son of a skyfather-Odin and elder god-Gaea powers greater than asgard itself. Thor 7/10

joesha28
Yes but when He-man fight Thor, He-man will be He-man= Thor + 1... stronger than Thor. But i don't know if he cld cope with Thor's other powers.

Deicide
Thor tends to lose his kool in the heat of battle. and he is also arrogant. He-Man could use that to his advantage cuz based on the toons and comics, He-Man is pretty smart. i like Thor alot, but im givin it to He-Man...also wasnt there a He-Man vs. Superman comic book made?? anyone with any info please let me know. thank u...

Sixth_Winged
Exactly which He-man is this...there are a lot and the actual canon version haven't been officially specified by anyone.

comics he-man was almost the same as the 80's cartoon version with some few more uses with sword.
/(crossover w/ PC superman) comics version he-man was going almost on equal footing with PC superman but lacks the extra abilities and flying.

80's cartoon was a weaker normally than comic version, but without a doubt the most prominent

the new adventures version is sad so let's not bother

the newer one is just that, new and by far weaker than the 80's version.

The thing is though unless it's he-man from the comics, he is so damn outclassed in just about everything specially versatility. (crossover) Comic he-man might fare better with regular thor unless we count also Thor's one-shot powers that was just as ludicrous as PC superman's.

grey fox
I'm still unsure , in a pure fist fight it could go ether way. If thor has the hammer though i have no doubt he could take He-Man.

olympian
Thor packs more power unless He-Man takes more from the castle.

If we are talking the He-Man that has the pre crisis feats of strenght then its more of a tossup.

the Darkone
Thor has more fighting experience than He-Man, who has He-Man really fought nobody. Let He-Man fight Mangog, Destroyer and if he survive then we can talk about him maybe stalemating Thor. Thor written to full potential would kill He-Man with in minutes, warrior madness thor over in one punch.

grey fox
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor has more fighting experience than He-Man, who has He-Man really fought nobody. Let He-Man fight Mangog, Destroyer and if he survive then we can talk about him maybe stalemating Thor. Thor written to full potential would kill He-Man with in minutes, warrior madness thor over in one punch.

Maybe ....

DigiMark007
If it turns into a fist fight, Thor loses. But he has the ability to weaken He-Man from a distance. HM has unlimited strength, not unlimited durability. If Thor's smart he wins....but HM pulls out a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.