KMC Excalibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
well, there's loads of other teams but this 1 isnt opposing any others. in fact, theres no problem in my view if you're in another team. this is the 1st british KMC team using Excalibur as th base! you can be an excalibur or british based hero if you want. i'm captain britain! is anyone interested in a new team?

Knightfall93
LOL, nobody's interested...

Knightfall93
People cant even be bothered to mock it!

Juntai
You can always hang out with yourself.
But hey, you're already in JLAKMC anyways.

Scoobless
KMC Authority declares war on KMC Excalibur

devil

Knightfall93
yay

Paola
What the f**k? what's this?

enlighten me, please...

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
KMC Authority declares war on KMC Excalibur

devil

No , we British dudes have to stand together for queen , country , rainy day's , lack of comics , bacon sarnies and uhhhhh......leave my country alone miffed

Black Adam
Ello Ello what all this then?

No really whats with is all of these groups popping up all over the place?

Was it a joke that got out of hand?

Disappear
you kind of have to give these types of things more than two hours before putting the kabosh on 'em, knight. it's not a chat room, it's a message board.

Knightfall93
Okay. And there's now officially weird little KMC teams ar ound so the True british patriots (that being me and grey fox) have formed, umm... KMC Excalibur

King_Mungi
Hmmm....well I'm Canadian, part of the British Commenwealth so I may join

Scoobless
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Okay. And there's now officially weird little KMC teams ar ound so the True british patriots (that being me and grey fox) have formed, umm... KMC Excalibur

Grey Fox is in the Authority....no expression

DigiMark007
Grey Fox is in the Authority....no expression

Right.

And you're already in the JLA Knight. Defecting? Or just bored and looking for a way to start your own group?

outarddwarf
weird...

why start a whole new group when you are in one group and the only other member is in your opposing faction, not that you shouldn't, just strikes me as weird.

grey fox
Hey i have'nt joined i simply decided to help knight with the idea....

Black Adam
Can I join anyones Cult?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Black Adam
Can I join anyones Cult?

I'd probably shy away from use of the word cult.

erm

Black Adam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd probably shy away from use of the word cult.

erm

he he....

Knightfall93
Black adam: please join
king Mungi; please join!

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hmmm....well I'm Canadian, part of the British Commenwealth so I may join

The Authority has nothing against you stinking Canadians.... we may still have one or two spaces open.... smile

Knightfall93
Well, technically, anyone who's scorned by Americans can join and express that hatred and rightful anger they've compressed for so... damn... lon! Oh, I love you yanks, by the way... big grin

Knightfall93
LOL

Knightfall93
WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN DOWN!

King_Mungi
The Authority has nothing against you stinking Canadians.... we may still have one or two spaces open.... smile

Stinking Canadians?...you know us so well sad

If I joined, who would I be? Since JLA seems to have each member a character from the comics.

Knightfall93
Join us and be Nightcrawler!

Scoobless
Stinking Canadians?...you know us so well sad

If I joined, who would I be? Since JLA seems to have each member a character from the comics.

The only limitation on KMC Authority charcters is that they can't be JLA members... be Puck or someone

nathan summers
huh

King_Mungi
So who wants me more? KMC Authority, KMC Excalibir or JLAKMC?

inamilist
come to the dark said.... hissssssssssssssssssss

Knightfall93
We need you most and Excalibur stand for those outsid e of the US (because we need more members!). Come to the... bacon sarnie at the end of the tunnel!

Knightfall93
Join Excalibur!

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Black Adam
Can I join anyones Cult?

JLAKMC

DigiMark007
So who wants me more? KMC Authority, KMC Excalibir or JLAKMC?

Depends on which interests you more.

JLA has size, Authority has selectivity and sig perks, and Excalibur has...well...rogue mentality, or something. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
Excalibur has patriotism... and rogue mentality... and patrionism... and BACON SARNIES!

grey fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
... and BACON SARNIES!

http://homepage.mac.com/mileshopkins/.Pictures/images/bacon_sarnie.jpg

Knightfall93
Originally posted by grey fox
http://homepage.mac.com/mileshopkins/.Pictures/images/bacon_sarnie.jpg Ohhh... heaven!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Depends on which interests you more.

JLA has size, Scoobs knows this because he followed me in the shower. I didn't think he'd tell everyone though about it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Scoobs knows this because he followed me in the shower. I didn't think he'd tell everyone though about it.

It's true..... Whirly has the biggest left buttcheek of all the guys on the planet.... surprisingly enough, his right buttcheek is smaller than Kate Moss's .... makes you wonder how he gets around

It's like the world's fattest man got into the transporter machine from "The Fly" with the world's smallest women.... total freakshow

stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
It's true..... Whirly has the biggest left buttcheek of all the guys on the planet.... surprisingly enough, his right buttcheek is smaller than Kate Moss's .... makes you wonder how he gets around

It's like the world's fattest man got into the transporter machine from "The Fly" with the world's smallest women.... total freakshow

stick out tongue

laughing out loud You weren't look at my butt cheeks wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud You weren't look at my butt cheeks wink

I didn't want to .... it was like passing a car crash scene where there was a mangled body.... you just feel compelled to look.... "morbid curiosity" i believe it's called

laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
I didn't want to .... it was like passing a car crash scene where there was a mangled body.... you just feel compelled to look.... "morbid curiosity" i believe it's called

laughing out loud

Your mouth says no but your eyes and drool said yes wink

Knightfall93
Is this now an offical JLAKMC/ Authority war Zine?

Knightfall93
Bump says the bacon sarnie to the umbrella salesman

outarddwarf
AMERICA F*** YEAH!!!!

King_Mungi
CANADA...UMMMM....hello?

King KAM
CANADA...UMMMM....hello? ......canada doesnt need a team.....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
......canada doesnt need a team.....

but who is going to keep the stray coyotoes and wolves roaming around in check? sad

grey fox
but who is going to keep the stray coyotoes and wolves roaming around in check? sad

The mounties eh

Knightfall93
Is thius about to become an international incident? e.g... world war III?

Knightfall93
I procalaim...

...bump

Knightfall93
BUMP

Knightfall93
I need members to have the piss taken out of by evil bastards!

DigiMark007
Meh...only one Excalibur thread right now. I'll close this one and leave the recruitment one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.