call me a princess ... do u believe skiiboyz342?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jadin42
do you think skiiboyz342 is lieing?
i do she is completely lieing no doubt about that don't you think so?

Bardock42
You know we can see all post you made.....you are ****ing weird. First saying you know her, and that you are a princess too....god, my brain hurts....Stupidity should be a punishable offense.

finti
who the f*uck is skiiboyz342

Bardock42
Originally posted by finti

Someone who opens the most stupid threads in the world and pretends to be a princess...and now get this...from Romania....very haha, isn't it?

Fishy
I am incredibly confused

Sir Whirlysplat
It is someone Trolling - It's an old tactic, they have confused you laughing out loud

Fishy
Well I know what she is doing, but the idiocy of it all... It confuzzles me...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
It is someone Trolling - It's an old tactic, they have confused you laughing out loud

Trolling or Attention Whoring...probably the second....weren't you a Princess once Whrly?

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
Trolling or Attention Whoring...probably the second....weren't you a Princess once Whrly?
lmao!!

debbiejo
Yeah....he was....Diana...inlove......Princess Diana....haha

Sir Whirlysplat

Oh yes - I was Princess Diana, I don't know why but it offended a lot of people, far more than when I was Gandhi, Raz has banned me from name changes since I asked to be John Merrick sad

Bardock42
Oh yes - I was Princess Diana, I don't know why but it offended a lot of people, far more than when I was Gandhi, Raz has banned me from name changes since I asked to be John Merrick sad

Yeah...well you are rather pointless though...oops I meant they are rather pointless....or did I?

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah...well you are rather pointless though...oops I meant they are rather pointless....or did I?

Who cares, I am the moral guardian of these forums!

Bardock42
Who cares, I am the moral guardian of these forums!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good One

HAHA

PVS
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8329/ridiculous1fe.gif

Eis

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good One

HAHA
yes pretty funny

Sir Whirlysplat
I ensure that a mature voice is heard above the muttering of youthwink

Bardock42
I ensure that a mature voice is heard above the muttering of youthwink

I totally agree with you.....wait, are you implying that you are the mature voice?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good One

HAHA

Sir Whirlysplat
I totally agree with you.....wait, are you implying that you are the mature voice?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good One

HAHA

Indeed in a place of extremists the moderate vies of Whirly are like a breath of fresh air. smile

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by finti

Bardock42
Indeed in a place of extremists the moderate vies of Whirly are like a breath of fresh air. smile

You are funny...moderate views...you are quite an extremist in many points actually...and a troll..admittedly....is trolling mature?

Sir Whirlysplat
You are funny...moderate views...you are quite an extremist in many points actually...and a troll..admittedly....is trolling mature?

Wheres a troll? It's behind yousmile

Bardock42
Wheres a troll? It's behind yousmile

What?

PVS
WS is a 'jekyll and hyde' member.
just when you think he's matured *WHAM* he's a troll again.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
WS is a 'jekyll and hyde' member.
just when you think he's matured *WHAM* he's a troll again.

Leave out the Jekyll and you have what he really is.

botankus
Originally posted by Jadin42
do you think skiiboyz342 is lieing?
i do she is completely lieing no doubt about that don't you think so?

This dingleberryboyz reject only has 87 total posts and none in over two weeks. Therefore, all the "trolling" replies in this thread have served more meaning in life than Jadin or her sidekick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.