Spiderman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
http://worldofkane.blogspot.com/2006/02/japanese-spider-man.html
Die laughing.

Black Adam
Did you know that Japanese spider-man had a giant robot before any of the Power Rangers series had one.

This has been a random useless trivia moment brought to you by Black Adam.

DigiMark007
Seriously. Messed. Up. Sh*t.

I only got about half way through....then I figured enough brain cells had died already.

Juntai
Originally posted by Black Adam
Did you know that Japanese spider-man had a giant robot before any of the Power Rangers series had one.

This has been a random useless trivia moment brought to you by Black Adam. Yea clearly, that was what 1978? lol. Power Rangers didn't exist yet. But its not the first either. That's rooted deep in Japanese film/book history.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously. Messed. Up. Sh*t.

I only got about half way through....then I figured enough brain cells had died already. Me too.
Genuinely interesting but hard to watch.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Yea clearly, that was what 1978? lol. Power Rangers didn't exist yet. But its not the first either. That's rooted deep in Japanese film/book history.

I meant in japan. What we call Power rangers has been shown in japan since 1975.

i wasn't until after Japanese Spider-man that they decided to use Big robots with the Power rangers series. There not called power Rangers over there But I just can't remember there proper name at the moment.

This has been another random useless trivia moment brought to you by Black Adam

come here next week when i talk about the random trivia of cheese.

Knightfall93
\oh my god1 Was that a serious film???? but... wasnt the entire thing just maniped from... Spiderman the old crap movie and some other shit?

Paola
no, we don't have a Spider-Man forum no2

oh... wait....

SpyCspider
w

o

w

Knightfall93
Well summed up, spyCspider

doctorstrongbad
Lets never speak of this again. What? I didn't see anything. Yeah, thats the ticket.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.