Cosmic Spidey VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Dunno if this thread already exist but wanna know your opinion.

DigiMark007
We don't know for sure. Cosmic Spidey was only around for 4-5 issues, and Graviton is the only person he ever beat that's even in Supes' league. So anything anyone thinks about this fight is even more of an opinion than usual....simply because there's not a whole lot to back it up one way or another.

AJ4LIFE
spidey is powerful because he took on a bunch of characters that arent that good spidey took them on all at same time and he won....without cosmic powers but supes is more powerful

samishe
He also beat Hulk.

AJ4LIFE
hi samishi i have those comics he was preety dam good

samishe
Can you make some scans?

AJ4LIFE
sorry dont have a scanner why dont u ask on the popular forums somones bound to have one

samishe
Ok, i will.

AJ4LIFE
good to know lol

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
He also beat Hulk.

Not really , he accidentally flung him into space with a new power.

AJ4LIFE
oh thanks for the info havent read it in a while

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
oh thanks for the info havent read it in a while

It was on a scan somewhere... i read it ages ago......

AJ4LIFE
all i remember is some stupid ***** hit spidey with somthing so he became spider-hulk

AJ4LIFE
hope u get back from school soon sashimi

Darth Kal-El
i like option number 3

AJ4LIFE
well lets be honest what hasnt been done

grey fox
well lets be honest what hasnt been done

Black cat and powergirl in a mud wrestling contest ?

AJ4LIFE
i like the sound of that im gonna start it now

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox

homerMmmmmmmm...Black Cat.

AJ4LIFE
and dont u know it

DigiMark007

That's why this man's in the Authority.

Anyway, it was Grey Hulk that Spidey punked....not nearly as powerful as Green. And even then, Supes is still a level-and-a-half beyond Hulk.

I still stick by "we don't know" for this fight. Simply not enough apearences from cosmic spidey (beat Grey Hulk, beat Graviton, stalemated Magneto, beat Tri-Sentinel....that's it).

grey fox
Thanks big grin

The Ion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That's why this man's in the Authority.

Anyway, it was Grey Hulk that Spidey punked....not nearly as powerful as Green. And even then, Supes is still a level-and-a-half beyond Hulk.

I still stick by "we don't know" for this fight. Simply not enough apearences from cosmic spidey (beat Grey Hulk, beat Graviton, stalemated Magneto, beat Tri-Sentinel....that's it).
He chumped Graviton with one blast but could only manage a stalemate with Mags? Am I missing something there?

samishe
I voted for third myself big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
He chumped Graviton with one blast but could only manage a stalemate with Mags? Am I missing something there?

Yeah he should of been able to floor mag's...damn those writers and their god obsession.

AJ4LIFE
spidey could take mag when hes cosmic

samishe
If he can take Hulk, maybe he could do some serious damage to Supes.

The Ion
If he can take Hulk, maybe he could do some serious damage to Supes.
It was Grey Hulk. Supes would have tossed him just as easily.

AJ4LIFE
ions proberly write yes

DigiMark007
Nah, he had a proper fight against Graviton earlier than the one-shot thing. It was later that the one-panel ownage happened, but it never really shows how banged up Graviton was after it, since Pete was on his way to battle the Tri-Sentinel....so it's conceivable that he wasn't THAT much more powerful than Grav.

As I stated before, not enough to get a true gauge of his power.

AJ4LIFE
THANKS FOR CONFUSING ME EVEN MORE wacko

grey fox
Cosmic spidey's on-panel showings were confusing , to say the least. With him developing powers every issue or so....

The Ion
Cosmic spidey's on-panel showings were confusing , to say the least. With him developing powers every issue or so....
True though I think Cosmic Spidey is the only time the Unipower has been semi-impressive. The recent mini was pretty weak.

AJ4LIFE
will someone explain what a chub is no one is answering me on other forum

samishe

I don't think it's that important.

AJ4LIFE
yes but i need to know, what is it an american thing

Scoobless
Cosmic Spidey has matter manipulation... he turns Superman's costume into adamantium (or stronger material) then fires webbing over his face..... which he also turns to adamantium... leaving Supes to suffocate.... eventually

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cosmic Spidey has matter manipulation... he turns Superman's costume into adamantium (or stronger material) then fires webbing over his face..... which he also turns to adamantium... leaving Supes to suffocate.... eventually

How dare you get on topic !!!

The Ion
yes but i need to know, what is it an american thing
You're probably better off not knowing Americanese. stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS SPEAKIN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HE SHOULD, SHEESH

TheKahn

I know its been portrayed inconsistantly, but does Superman need to breath and couldn't he just vibrate through the adamantium?

Tha C-Master
He has matter manipulation, so he should win...

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
I know its been portrayed inconsistantly, but does Superman need to breath and couldn't he just vibrate through the adamantium?

Probably....

AJ4LIFE
no
i dont think hes fast enough to vibrate is he

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn

He used to need to breath... there were stats on him holding his breath before

Vibrate?..... no... it's too dense.... and if he manages it then a solid energy sheath of stronger properties will do

and with the adamantium suit being skin tight, if he vibrates, it just vibrates with him at exactly the same rate.... it shouldn't work

Scoobless

????? confused

samishe
I didn't knew cosmic spidey could do such things.

Black Adam
????? confused

I think she/he meant Chud.

I really don't know what a chud is. i tried to google it and all I got was a severed head.

Blade Cutter
I did this threed almost two years ago damn why do we ceep making the same old threds over and over?

AJ4LIFE
okay so its not american talk what can it be then

AJ4LIFE
i just googled chud as well its descusting

grey fox
Night guy's

AJ4LIFE
what fox are u on about

Scoobless
Night guy's

it's only just after 9pm you pansy.... go turn on channel 3.... American Pie 2 is on

samishe
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I did this threed almost two years ago damn why do we ceep making the same old threds over and over?

Vote for three. smile

Black Adam
it's only just after 9pm you pansy.... go turn on channel 3.... American Pie 2 is on

9pm? it's only 4:23 Pm over here.

AJ4LIFE
american pie i always wanted to see this but moms watching t.v, yes i live with mother im only 15 know so i have an excuse

AJ4LIFE
what do u have on channel 3 in usa do u have same

samishe
I don't have much US channels here.

AJ4LIFE
i have sky

Black Adam
what do u have on channel 3 in usa do u have same

depending on the cable box you use and what part of the country you live in every person channels could be different.

mine is TNT and Law and order is currently on.

back on topic

I think cosmic spidey would win.

AJ4LIFE
supes is to strong and powerful

samishe
i have sky

Me too smile . And yes spidey wins since he's that tough.

AJ4LIFE
supes can take on x-men himself spidey cosmos cant i doubt it anyway

i only have kids and basic channels, movies or sports,

samishe
Spidey took on x-man even without cosmic powers and with them it'll be a joke for him.

spideycarnage
supes can take on x-men himself spidey cosmos cant i doubt it anyway

i only have kids and basic channels, movies or sports,

yeah he can take out the xmen sailly as well, he took our mageto without breakin a sweat, mags gives the xmen trouble, wouldent see why he would have problems with the xmen.

i have all the the movie channels, cartoon channels, and basic channels smile

spideycarnage
Spidey took on x-man even without cosmic powers and with them it'll be a joke for him.
thumb up

samishe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thumb up

notworthy

Dark-Kenshin
Off topic for a sec: Who is more powerful? Cosmic Spidey or Spider-Phoenix?

Back on topic..............

What I don't get is that people always judge a fight from powers alone.

Spiderman was already a force to be reckoned with, without his Cosmic-powers. He is the underdog of determination. He is practically Batman with Super powers.

A fight between Cosmic Spidey and Supes would be like a fight between Spiderman and Scorpion. It's true that Scorpion is marginally stronger and more agile, but that didn't stop Spidey from winning all the times he had won.

I'm going for the web head outsmarting Supes. And if he lost the first fight, he'd definately win the second, and third.

grey fox

I was tired dammit , i'd been up on here for the entire weekend and most of the other day's with only the odd bathroom/food break . Cut me some slack....

AJ4LIFE
i know what u mean grey fox since i joined 2 days ago i hardly move, from chair only for bath and half an hour on gamecube for my cousin
its so good to speak to fellow comic fans, only person i ever spoke to is my uncle,
back on topic i still think supes will win but your changeing my mind slowly so dont stop posting

RUNMAN
Here's some info on Cosmic Spiderman:

Opponents as Cosmic Spiderman:

Paste Pot Pete (SSM 158)
Graviton (ASM 326)
Titania (Web 59)
Magneto (ASM 327)
The Brothers Grimm (SSM 159)
Goliath (Web 60)
Hulk (ASM 328)
Shocker, Rhino, Hydro Man, T.E.S.S-One (SSM 160)
Dragon-Man (Web 61).

Quoting Captain Universe/Cosmic Spidey: "Whenever grave danger faces humankind, something called the Enigma Force chooses a champion! Imbues him or her with the power and identity of Captain Universe! I know that now! Just as I know that robot is called a Tri-Sentinel! The Enigma Force foresaw it and chose me to fight it!"

Marvel was of the opinion that Cosmic SPidey during that period was the most powerful hero in marvel universe...

More later

MuffinmanMike

I love PG and BC as much as the next guy, but honestly, what bone in Black Cats body WON'T be liquified?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Here's some info on Cosmic Spiderman:

Opponents as Cosmic Spiderman:

Paste Pot Pete (SSM 158)
Graviton (ASM 326)
Titania (Web 59)
Magneto (ASM 327)
The Brothers Grimm (SSM 159)
Goliath (Web 60)
Hulk (ASM 328)
Shocker, Rhino, Hydro Man, T.E.S.S-One (SSM 160)
Dragon-Man (Web 61).

Quoting Captain Universe/Cosmic Spidey: "Whenever grave danger faces humankind, something called the Enigma Force chooses a champion! Imbues him or her with the power and identity of Captain Universe! I know that now! Just as I know that robot is called a Tri-Sentinel! The Enigma Force foresaw it and chose me to fight it!"

Marvel was of the opinion that Cosmic SPidey during that period was the most powerful hero in marvel universe...

More later

Where's the one with Nebula?

RUNMAN
Cosmic Spiderman's transformation and powers:

The transformed person typically retains his or her original personality and appearance, though with Captain Universe's costume and heroic traits superimposed over the original. Captain Universe generally possesses superhuman strength, flight, X-ray vision, telekinesis, enhanced senses, and a psychic awareness of imminent danger; when a person already possessing one or more of these abilities was transformed into Captain Universe, those abilities were amplified by a factor of fifty. Some manifesters of the Uni-Power have demonstrated other, less common abilities as well as failing to exhibit some of the more 'usual' powers.

RUNMAN
Meaning: Cosmic Spidey could lift 750 tons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.