House of Magnus vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
House of M

Magneto
Polaris
Scarlet Witch (HOM)
Quicksilver
Nocturne

JLA

Green Lantern (Hal)
Batman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Aquaman

grey fox
Supes alone could kill them all.

GODSCRIBE
Couldn't Scarlet Witch just write him out of the Universe?

Or couldn't Nocturne just possess him..making him fight FOR the House of M?

Just wondering..

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Just wondering..

Nah , he could go straight for scarlet witch...or freeze breath them all , before lobotimizing them with heat-vision !

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, or she could be in an impregnable force-field with her father....then just say "no more Superman"

grey fox
Yeah, or she could be in an impregnable force-field with her father....then just say "no more Superman"

Will that get rid of the Superman fanboys ?

GODSCRIBE
^Heavens no.

grey fox
^Heavens no.

Damn laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
Will that get rid of the Superman fanboys ?

Don't hate because Supes owns all HOM smile

GODSCRIBE
Most Superman fanboys have bald spots.

The Ion

Just wondering..
Not before they get speedblitzed. HOM can win but in a Ready, Set, Go type of situation they get wiped out.

demigawd
Scarlet Witch is basically God in HoM. Her rules, her laws. If she doesn't want to be speedblitzed, she won't...

TheKahn
Originally posted by demigawd
Scarlet Witch is basically God in HoM. Her rules, her laws. If she doesn't want to be speedblitzed, she won't...

What ever she tries to do she'll most likely screw it up. That whole "no more mutants" thing didn't really work... whistle
If she said "no more speedblitzes" the most popular D.C. characters wouldn't be affected no

The Ion
Originally posted by TheKahn
What ever she tries to do she'll most likely screw it up. That whole "no more mutants" thing didn't really work... whistle
If she said "no more speedblitzes" the most popular D.C. characters wouldn't be affected no
Exactly. Not even Wanda can fight the combination of jobber auras and speedblitzes on this team. thumb up

Pepito
There are some good arguments for Magneto beating a bigger jla by himself -not saying he definitely always does, dc fanboys (god i hate that phrase, it must be used more in this forum than "Superman could just speed-blitz him/her", "Aunt May vs omnipotent being... 'hilarity' ensues" and "Hulk lifted a mountain combined"wink

Anyway if Magneto on his own has a chance against a stronger jla, his family wins

TheKahn
I'm not sure of all of its capabilities, but can't Aquaman's magic hand cure mutations?

The Ion
I'm not sure of all of its capabilities, but can't Aquaman's magic hand cure mutations?
Yes.

Magneto can beat the JLA now? I see demi has done a hell of a job hyping Erik.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Ion
Yes.

Of course he can. Thats why his plans are never foiled by thoes pesky X-men.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
Yes.

Cure, mutations? Mutation cannot be cured in the first place...unless he can reconfigure DNA, then you have a point.

The Ion
Cure, mutations? Mutation cannot be cured in the first place...unless he can reconfigure DNA, then you have a point.
Don't argue with me about it. One of the abilities of the magic hand is indeed to cure mutations.

ExtraMision5555
HOM Scarlet witch would eliminate JLA in her "right mind"

not much of a fight

TheKahn
Respect the Magic Hand!!! mad

ExtraMision5555
thor saves the olympians. ares disgraced

grey fox
Mutation (weather beneficial or harmful) is still mutation . It can be cured , your team is now reduced to a bunch of humans whom batman proceeds to spank.....

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Mutation (weather beneficial or harmful) is still mutation . It can be cured , your team is now reduced to a bunch of humans whom batman proceeds to spank.....

batman? lol, are you sure?

and by the way, i dont think scarlet witches problem was a mutation, wasnt it a mental illness?

TheKahn
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
batman? lol, are you sure?

and by the way, i dont think scarlet witches problem was a mutation, wasnt it a mental illness?

A crazy mutant is a threat,
a crazy human is just funny.

ExtraMision5555
A crazy mutant is a threat,
a crazy human is just funny.

i know
rolling on floor laughing eess!!

lol

but honestly

the prospect of aquaman even getting in ragne to touch scarlet witch is unlikely, if her problem was a mutation

EDIT: oops i get what your saying

but the first part of the sentence still remains

TheKahn
i know
rolling on floor laughing eess!!

lol

but honestly

the prospect of aquaman even getting in ragne to touch scarlet witch is unlikely, if her problem was a mutation

EDIT: oops i get what your saying

but the first part of the sentence still remains

Sure the JLA would make Batman fight them himself. Just think about how usless he is in most of their fights. It about time he starts pulling his own weight. wink

ExtraMision5555
Sure the JLA would make Batman fight them himself. Just think about how usless he is in most of their fights. It about time he starts pulling his own weight. wink

this battle shuold determine batmans employment status in jla then lol

TheKahn
this battle shuold determine batmans employment status in jla then lol

Making people fight old men and crazy women to the death for membership?

I like it!thumbsup

ExtraMision5555
Making people fight old men and crazy women to the death for membership?

I like it!thumbsup

hahahhaha
so do i big grin

demigawd

lol, the "no more mutants" thing did work for all but a handful. and for all we know, she WANTED that handful to keep their powers, the same way she really WANTED the Avengers to get back together, figure out the truth and stop her (which is why she created Layla Miller).

"No more JLA!"

Yes.

big grin

*flex*

Crimson Phoenix
Even when she was in a coma, wanda was still altering reality. Being knocked out by speedblitzes wont stop her.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Even when she was in a coma, wanda was still altering reality. Being knocked out by speedblitzes wont stop her.

Being unconscience might not affect her, but having her head ripped off and tossed into orbit might.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.