Mike Myers: Some good in him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I keep replaying the scene over and over again in my head. In halloween 5 we saw Mike do something that was simply confusing. He's about to kill his niece but then she aks him to take of his mask, he stops and actually does it, but his face is in the shadows. But I'm confused as to why he did this and have always wondered whether it means that he has good in him. What do you think?

BaronOBeefDip
I'm not so sure. I mean, it could be considered a sign of cruelty and evil as well. After all, what could be more vile than to reveal to your victim that their killer is their own flesh and blood? It would be a final moment of shock to them right before they are brutally murdered.
Of course, that's just my opinion.

steverules
Yeah but she already knew it was her uncle. I just don't get it.

Myers Kicks Ass
they probably looked at other killers and seen that they almost all go soft at some point and tried it with mike but it didnt work

steverules
Jason Voorhess and Freddy have never gone soft, Jason was soft with his momma but that was about it, he killed people no matter what.

Myers Kicks Ass
pinhead leatherface and chucky have gone soft

steverules
When have they gone soft?

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by steverules
When have they gone soft?

pinhead at the end of hellraiser 2 when the doc arrives
leatherface in the one where u see he cares for the kid on his knee
and chucky went soft in bride when the women through tiff in the oven and he took a fit

K.Diddy
Theres no good in Micheal, He did what he did cause he is mental, he showed his niece his face because he is mental,thats it.

steverules
Why didn't he do it to Jamie Lee Curtis, he hates her guts cause she always got away, but he show her his face. Why do it to one person when he could do it to all his victims?

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by steverules
Why didn't he do it to Jamie Lee Curtis, he hates her guts cause she always got away, but he show her his face. Why do it to one person when he could do it to all his victims?

cause most of his victims arent family

Pandemoniac
Ol' Michael Myers does seems to be just about the coldest killer, he hardly ever displays emotion and even when he does he just shakes off the tears and continues slashing again.

Zilverz
The good in michael myers died a long time ago. He is just pure evil now.

cropsy_is_god
He's pure Boring. Always has been. i hate his stupid mask.

redcaped
It's not "him" just possessed. You'll never learn.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I'm not so sure. I mean, it could be considered a sign of cruelty and evil as well. After all, what could be more vile than to reveal to your victim that their killer is their own flesh and blood? It would be a final moment of shock to them right before they are brutally murdered.
Of course, that's just my opinion.

that was pretty much the same thoughts I had going on in my mind when he did that as well.

steverules
Would he have taken of his mask if she hadn't asked him?

cropsy_is_god
Did Michael Myers not get shot in the eyes in Halloween 2 by Jamie Lee before he was set on fire.

Mr Parker
yes he did.

cropsy_is_god
How the hell can he kill ppl. He's blind.

steverules
He can regrow limbs that is the only logical reason, and he must be able to do it quick, because when he was being taken to hospital he killed the ambulance crew.

cropsy_is_god
If thats true then thats a load of shite. He sould get torn to pieces so he can't ever come back he sucks.

steverules
Of course he does.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
If thats true then thats a load of shite. He sould get torn to pieces so he can't ever come back he sucks.

yeah thats what I hate about the halloween movies.you would think that by now with all the murders he has committed,they would realise he cant be killed merely by just shooting or stabbing him.That they need to butcher him to death and take all his body parts apart so he cant regrow back again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules
Or they could do the quick and easy way and fire a rocket launcher, or just nuke his ass.

LizzyT123
There is nothing good about Mike Myers, he's dead inside....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.