Odin, Zeus, Zuras, Rune King Thor, Vishnu, Osiris, and Gaea vs Full Powered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

Diunic
The gods would turn him into a 10 centimeter Tyrant to be displayed as a Trophy!HAHAHHAHHAA!

the Darkone
The gods could pull it off, add atum the god-eater and it's a slam dunk.

Darth_Erebus
I'm not so sure. Full powered Tyrant is on par with Galactus which means he's equal or above the Celestials. The Sky fathers could do NOTHING to the Celestials and I bet they won't fare much better against Tyrant.

Diunic
The gods would easily win this and after would even amuse themselves with the whole situation.!!!

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Diunic
The gods would easily win this and after would even amuse themselves with the whole situation.!!!

And what are you basing this on?

Pepito
Together they easily win, especially with King Thor and Gaea

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Pepito
Together they easily win, especially with King Thor and Gaea

Again, what are you basing this on? Tyrant is on par with high level cosmics which have always been above the godheads. They might hold their own for a while but in the end they'd lose.

Pepito
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Again, what are you basing this on? Tyrant is on par with high level cosmics which have always been above the godheads. They might hold their own for a while but in the end they'd lose.

The weakest skyfathers are still about a fifth of a medium Galactus and Odin and Zeus are repectively around a quarter os his power each while Gaea is around a third.

Diunic
We are basing this in full dimensional SkyFather power level. It would be a 20 seconds humiliation.

Diunic
Any SkyFather would easily toy Tyrant.

Darth_Erebus
The weakest skyfathers are still about a fifth of a medium Galactus and Odin and Zeus are repectively around a quarter os his power each while Gaea is around a third.

I'd like to see the comic issue(s) that say that.

I think your numbers are off. A fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe. Even if Tyrant is half that the Skyfathers are still way below him.

Once again here is my logic. Galactus at his full strength is on par with Eternity and death and while he rarely reaches this power level he can be said to be at 50-70 percent of that quite often. Tyrant being just a little weaker. This puts both G and T above the Celestials whom all the Skyfathers combined could do nothing more than annoy.

The gods are going down. Randomly throwing numbers out doesn't cut it.

Diunic
This thread is a joke! Tyrant would be easily toyed by any SkyFather. Period!

Xplosive
Any SkyFather would easily toy Tyrant.

Based on what?

This thread is a joke! Tyrant would be easily toyed by any SkyFather. Period!

Actully that what are you sayin is joke. Full powered Tyrant would toy with RKT.

grey fox
Too many damn god's , they overcome tyrant...just .

The Ion
I'm not sure. They'd obviously chump out depowered Tyrant but full power? Even if he's 50% of Galactus he could still take them out. They could probably outsmart him but in a pure fight? I don't know.

Pepito

I think your numbers are off. A fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe. Even if Tyrant is half that the Skyfathers are still way below him.

Once again here is my logic. Galactus at his full strength is on par with Eternity and death and while he rarely reaches this power level he can be said to be at 50-70 percent of that quite often. Tyrant being just a little weaker. This puts both G and T above the Celestials whom all the Skyfathers combined could do nothing more than annoy.

Although for some reason everyone suddenly thinks that classicmarvel listings are not to be trusted (except when they aid someone's argument), it's the only big profiler with decent stats and it shows that the values i put down are roughly correct. This is also based on exhibited feats and general agreement on the forum. Odin, on his own, created the Destroyer which served as one of Galactus's most powerful heralds with only a weak life-force in it and no cosmic enhancement. Odin has seriosuly powerful magic and he's only part of the team. If Morg and Surfer can challenge Tyrant then the creator of the far more powerful Destroyer should be able to defeat Tyrant with help from his equals (and superior: Gaea)

Tshern
Classicmarvel should not be trusted. Look at all the mistakes! Since when has Professor Hulk been stronger than Savage Hulk? That's just one mistakes, there are SO many mistakes in that place, that place is anything but accurate.

Pepito
Professor Hulk has a stronger base strength than Savage Hulk but Savage Hulk has more rage ability

spideycarnage
how is the professor stonger than savage, that doesent make sence if u ask me..

Pepito
Originally posted by spideycarnage
how is the professor stonger than savage, that doesent make sence if u ask me..

How can a man transform into a giant green monster with ridiculously dense muscles (since muscle strength is based on mass and he's only about 50times bigger and 10000times stronger than the average human) and unlimited strength? How can a radioactive spider transmit genes, how can someone generate fire without fuel, how can a mutation lead to control over magnetism, how can a being evolve to fly faster than light.

IT'S COMICS - practically everything is impossible and if the Professor is stated as stronger, he is.

spideycarnage
ok but no one ever talks about proffessor hulk strenght feats, savage and mindless has all of them.

Ex11B
Fully powered Tyrant spanks thier asses and then baby powders it afterwards eek! eek!

olympian
"A fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe"

Oly- This was stated where?

- - -

"how is the professor stonger than savage, that doesent make sence if u ask me.."

Oly- He is. But only at base levels.

the Darkone
full powered tyrant is the same level as a normal galactus. Full powered tyrant is very powerful never the less, add atum the might have a chance.

K Von Doom
While the gods are planning their offensive strategy in Asgard, Tyrant destroys the Rainbow Bridge.

Tyrant: Hahahaha!!!

Odin: Oh no! We're stuck!

olympian
Zeus to Odin: Well, its YOUR bridge! Go ahead and fix it!

K Von Doom
Odin to Thor: Get to work with that hammer

olympian
Wich Odin remembers and....

Odin: So you like to use thy strenght my son? Grab yer hammer and get to work. Make thy father proud.

K Von Doom
Thor: (giggle)

Pepito
Hahahaha: thy

Diunic
Then the gods decide to finish the stupid issue and change Tyrant into a 3 centimeter toy just to remember his audacity for all eternity. HAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Diunic
Some dummies in this forum tend to think God-King Sky-Fathers are stupid pretentious idiots who only know how to fronting. In truth they are almost omnipotent and totally omnipotent inside their realms.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by olympian
"A fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe"

Oly- This was stated where?

the watcher said that a full powered Big G can destroy the universe 10x's.

Diunic
Tyrant is still easily toyed by only one of these Sky-Fathers.

Diunic
They have full access to an entire dimension mystical energy! Don't mess with that.

The Ion
Some dummies in this forum tend to think God-King Sky-Fathers are stupid pretentious idiots who only know how to fronting. In truth they are almost omnipotent and totally omnipotent inside their realms.
Skyfathers have limits. Defined limits.

Darth_Erebus
Although for some reason everyone suddenly thinks that classicmarvel listings are not to be trusted (except when they aid someone's argument), it's the only big profiler with decent stats and it shows that the values i put down are roughly correct. This is also based on exhibited feats and general agreement on the forum. Odin, on his own, created the Destroyer which served as one of Galactus's most powerful heralds with only a weak life-force in it and no cosmic enhancement. Odin has seriosuly powerful magic and he's only part of the team. If Morg and Surfer can challenge Tyrant then the creator of the far more powerful Destroyer should be able to defeat Tyrant with help from his equals (and superior: Gaea)

Morg and Surfer cannot challenge full powered Tyrant. In SS #82 The combined power of Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, and Ganymede could do absolutely NOTHING to Tyrant, I mean they couldn't even faze him. Only the intervention of Galactus saved them.

Yes, the Destroyer is VERY powerful but it's not just Odin's power, it has the combined power of over 20 Skyfathers in it. It was created to battle the Celestials, who Tyrant is higher than, or at least on par with, and got it's ass handed to it when it faced them.

Mider
you dont know anything do you there is not one sky father alone who could mess with galactus not one ok get that through your head galactus has beaten guys who are basically omniaptent in there own realms like mephesto and stalemated or was beating agmotto and those two guys can beat almost anyone in there realms only gods i can see beating galactus or tyrant are the elder gods namely atum or gaea or chthon geia can lift thors hammer with her mind alone and atum absorbs the power of gods chton is the boss of his own dimension he is probably even more powerful then mephesto and the like since he's to dangerous to leave his own dimension he also in an alternate universe a thor or odin visited this universe and stated his universe meaning asgard and the rest of the universe was taken over by Set. the elder gods are the only ones i see taking this battle but guess what..........THEY AINT IN THIS BATTLE.......odin.......zues...........thor.......all those guys would lose maybe Gaea has a better chance but not much better she's stronger then the normal gods but she still had to ask the celestials to not kill the earth.

KillAll

uuum... not throwing out numbers... galactus couldnt defeat ego, the living planet. while a single celestial threw planets (infinity gauntlet) like marbles... literally.

galactus couldnt subdue odin (regardless of power), by himself. while a single celestial humbled ODIN, ZUES, AND VISHNU, with a single gesture of his hand wink.

marvel has stated in a news letter that celestials are more powerful than odin. every depiction in marvel 616 has shown a single celestial to be leaps and bounds above galactus at any state.

galactus, and by extension - tyrant, have weaknesses to magic. which is what they are going up against here. i'd say tyrant loses, and to say that a fully powered galactus would beat these "gods", isnt that just throwing out numbers on your part??? do you have ANY evidence to support this??? even thor has repelled galactus, whom is leaps and bounds below his father. thor, his father, and every pantheon together couldnt hope to subdue a single celestial despite what might they could gather...

Mider
galactus power varies before eternity and the like came about i believe he was the most powreful being in the MU he is still more powerful then the celestials even in an alternate reality which made contact with this one he was said to have killed the celestials and there homeworld i think that means all of them. Celestials also have been shown to be hurt by lower beings then the skyfathers such as hulk. The Watcher stated at full power galactus could destroy the universe ten times over.

Mider
Ego is also a elder of the universe meaning he shares the same power as galan apparently at a larger extent then the other elders and him not being able to defeat odin i hope to goodness he was weak cause thats just stupid.

Diunic
The Celestials are above Galactus. That's a fact. Tyrant is below Galactus and he relies to much on technology, stolen energies and his spheres of power he's nigh omnipotent too but not enough too face all those major gods who relies on magic that Tyrant and all of his heavy troops are vulnerable to. Maybe a full-powered Galactus could win against those gods (as the Celestials did) but that's to much to Tyrant who is not at full-powered Galactus level.

Diunic
Tyrant was very powerful maybe in the next billions years he is right back w/ his spheres and techno-organic threats just to be beaten by some herald level character again.

Mider
the fact is you dont know what your talking about half the time thats a fact the fact is the watcher stated galactus could destroy the universe ten times over at full power thats a fact the fact is in an alternate reality he ate the homeworld and that can be called canon since it did happen the fantastic four of 616 are witnesses to that, another fact is that the dreaming celestial was gonna make him eat the 616 universe cause he knew he could thats a fact another fact is this he ate the dreaming celestial one of the most powerful beings in the universe with out even trying.

AJ4LIFE
i dont know how anyone can think tyrant can win theri gods for gods sake

KillAll
Originally posted by Mider
galactus power varies before eternity and the like came about i believe he was the most powreful being in the MU he is still more powerful then the celestials even in an alternate reality which made contact with this one he was said to have killed the celestials and there homeworld i think that means all of them. Celestials also have been shown to be hurt by lower beings then the skyfathers such as hulk. The Watcher stated at full power galactus could destroy the universe ten times over.

just because a celestial stated it, doesnt mean its true. a watcher is just as powerful as galactus by on panel depictions, but fear the celestials. once, galactus tried to mind read reed richards, but a watcher over ride his power to do so, and he couldnt. even galactus didnt know what was going no despite him being in plain view.

you cant destroy something 10 times, once its gone, its gone, alternate realities are moot. the celestials also dont have a home world. they did in the secret wars series. but it was since retconned. so if they dont have a homeworld in 616 universe, how could it be destroyed by galactus??? sounds kinda... alternate reality to me... which is still moot so this is strictly opinion...

Mider
a watcher is just as powerful as galactus who said that thats a load of bull how can a watcher say that galactus is the most powerful being in early comics and then be equal doesnt make sense use logic. Also the watchers are not higher then the celestials and yeah i think i believe a celestial over any of you who object just cause you dont want the gods to lose, you use the same objection they win cause there gods wow what a great argument by comic standars galactus is a cosmic god eternity is not depicted or called a god does that mean these guys can beat eternity or death? I think not those arguments of them being gods are mute since they lose so easily to giant space entities like the celestials, the watchers are NOT equal to galactus not even one is if you have proof please show me but since the watcher himself states galactus can destroy the universe 10 times over i tend to believe the watcher not one place in that sentence leaves room for the watcher to say oh but i can stop him im his equal.

Mider
you yourself proved yourself wrong about the watchers being equal to galactus since galactus ate a celestial EASILY meaning galactus was above that VERY powerful celestial whom you believe is to be below the watchers heh doesnt make sense.

olympian
"you yourself proved yourself wrong about the watchers being equal to galactus since galactus ate a celestial EASILY meaning galactus was above that VERY powerful celestial whom you believe is to be below the watchers heh doesnt make sense."

Oly- In continuity? What issue.

KillAll
you yourself proved yourself wrong about the watchers being equal to galactus since galactus ate a celestial EASILY meaning galactus was above that VERY powerful celestial whom you believe is to be below the watchers heh doesnt make sense.

it wasnt in continuity. galactus in other realities has been defeated even easier than the one in 616 reality. if you want to be specific, start a thread of galactus vs. celestials in alternate realities. cause in 616 a celestial has proven to be above galactus.

i also did say that a watcher is as powerful as galactus because the only showing that i've seen, the watcher over powered galactus' telepathy and stopped him from carrying out his plan. they couldnt dream to do that to a celestial. marvel has also stated that a watcher, galactus, and the stranger are about the same power levels... in the same letter, addressed that the celestials "constitute the NEXT level of power". so me and marvel inc. are in agreement that celestials are more powerful. even on panel depictions show the same thing. this is very consistent and very true. atleast in 616 reality. i think this is the part you cant quite grasp. but dont worry, i'll be here all week to guide you and try and make it click big grin

Mider
that doesnt prove anything all that proves is PIS galactus mind has been tampered with even lower beings then a watcher like professor x and thanos, there not watcher level or celestial all that is is PIS his mental powers should be untouchable in a non PIS version and i do believe that the galactus from THIS universe did consume the dreaming celestial with out even trying beside that the dreaming celestial knew he could eat the universe thats why he was messing with his hunger.

Diunic
The fact is that you are a fanboy of Tyrant and Galactus who must have read the issues of Tyrant at least 2000 times. Galactus when full-powered is more powerful than most Celestial than what??? **** that! We're talking about Tyrant who is no Galactus either you like it or not. We don't say the gods wins cause they're gods but because they're God-Kings with an entire dimension of pure mystical energy to back them. This thread is about Tyrant not Galactus so don't come back here trying to insinuate we can compare Tyrant w/ a full-powered Galactus level.

Diunic
Plus even if somebody here wanna argue that the gods will win just cause they're gods he would be right cause Tyrant is no more than a ambitious herald who relies on tech. Even though no body said that about gods but about SkyFathers.

K Von Doom
Tyrant is no more than a ambitious herald who relies on tech

Tyrant was never a herald

Diunic
Tyrant was created and empowered By Galactus>

Mider
yeah i vote for galactus im a fanboy i vote for tyrant im a fanboy i vote for thanos im a fanboy no matter who i vote for im a freaking fanboy what are you then? You always come here with nonsense arguments that the deffinition of a fanboy thinking that the character they pick can defeat whomever they wish with out any proof what so ever i gave proof though to bad you have NONE. maybe your the fanboy or worse a fanboy in denial. i guess since im a tyrant fanboy or a galactus fanboy your a odin, zues, zuras, king thor, thor, vishnu, osiris, and gaea fanboy wow you got alot of fanboyism in you. galactus has already defeated a celestial a very powerful one with out even trying at full power he would destroy all of them you should get that through your head he is a cosmic god these guys are not.

Diunic
I already said full-powered Galactus wins this not Tyrant.

Tshern
Excuse me, maybe I read your posts too carelessly, but do you have any evidence of that? To me that sounds like complete BS, Galactus is a cosmic entity who indeed has an essential duty in the universe unlike the Celestials, who just run their own experiments. And since the Watcher said that Galactus can destroy the universe (even several times) and I don't see Celestials having such powers, I have to disagree with your statement until I see some evidence.

Hopefully this didn't offend you, but there's a principle I tend to follow; believe the source that has more credibility. And in this case I have to lean to Marvel Comics rather than you statement. I'm sorry if I missed your pieces of evidence, but if you had any, could you please repost it/them?

Diunic
Celestial didn't prove that.

Tshern
So without evidence you simply claim that Galactus, who can destroy the universe, is weaker than a regular Celestial? And fully-fed Galactus is on par with Death and Eternity, hence a generic Celestial is above Death and Eternity. Doesn't sound true to me.

As long as you have no evidence proving that Celestials are more powerful than Galactus, you have no way to win this debate. There is evidence that confirming the fact that Galactus can destroy the universe and is approximately as strong as Death and Eternity, but nothing shows that Celestials are stronger than Galactus.

And since Tyrant fought Galactus and even stalemated him for quite a while, it can be said that he is almost as powerful as Galactus and definitely in the same league. Of course the Galactus he fought wasn't in full power. Tyrant simply overpowers your puny gods after pimpslapping them to comatose.

Diunic
Tyrant would become dog's crap. He is no Galactus. And Galactus isn't above all the Celestials but only their majority.

Diunic
Thanos almost killed Galactus with a nuke and a planet. THE END.

Mider
they said a hammer broke exitars skin only for a moment though and hulk punched through a celestial whats your point if galactus almost died with a nuke he was probably not well fed his herald SS has been able to servive a planet destroying blast by korvac and the invisible man servived a nuke so obviously it was CIS or PIS on the part of the writhers or galactus was just not well fed. SS when he was the keeper went around thinking he was stronger then galactus cause he wasnt well fed then when galactus was well fed he got tired of the keeper and messed him up.

KillAll
Originally posted by Tshern
So without evidence you simply claim that Galactus, who can destroy the universe, is weaker than a regular Celestial? And fully-fed Galactus is on par with Death and Eternity, hence a generic Celestial is above Death and Eternity. Doesn't sound true to me.

As long as you have no evidence proving that Celestials are more powerful than Galactus, you have no way to win this debate. There is evidence that confirming the fact that Galactus can destroy the universe and is approximately as strong as Death and Eternity, but nothing shows that Celestials are stronger than Galactus.

And since Tyrant fought Galactus and even stalemated him for quite a while, it can be said that he is almost as powerful as Galactus and definitely in the same league. Of course the Galactus he fought wasn't in full power. Tyrant simply overpowers your puny gods after pimpslapping them to comatose.

without evidence that galactus is on par with eternity (whom eternity addressed this issue in the infinity gauntlet series, he said LT was the only one he considered a peer. not infinity, not galactus). you have no case either. i'm just going by on panel showings. you are going on hear-say information. which seems more credible to you???

Excuse me, maybe I read your posts too carelessly, but do you have any evidence of that? To me that sounds like complete BS, Galactus is a cosmic entity who indeed has an essential duty in the universe unlike the Celestials, who just run their own experiments. And since the Watcher said that Galactus can destroy the universe (even several times) and I don't see Celestials having such powers, I have to disagree with your statement until I see some evidence.

Hopefully this didn't offend you, but there's a principle I tend to follow; believe the source that has more credibility. And in this case I have to lean to Marvel Comics rather than you statement. I'm sorry if I missed your pieces of evidence, but if you had any, could you please repost it/them?

i dont get it. you and another fellow keep coming in and saying i have no evidence. galactus uses worlds (single planets) to keep his life going. a celestials life was started by an entire galaxy. 1 point celestial

galactus couldnt stop ego (regardless of power). celestials threw planets like marbles . this is a double also, they destroyed the black galaxy which ego resides in. had ego been there, he would have been destroyed too. galactus cant even stop the planet, but a single celestial can end the entire galaxy??? which is billions upon billions of stars and planets... hmmm. 1/another point for celestials

galactus was repelled by odin. a single celestial haulted zues, odin, and vishnu (this is the good part) by simply raising his hand. so you are telling me that galactus was so starved he couldnt even match the celestials hand??? then you are going to tell me that by feeding, galactus would gain that much power??? 1 point celestials

marvel has put out a news letter that diretly addressed this issue. it said something along the lines of the watchers, galactus and the stranger USED to be the top tier of power houses in the marvel mu. now the celestials constitute the next level of power. and that is how they depicted them. 1 point celestials.

thor used his godforce blast several times on galactus, causing him to flee for his life. he used the same attack (only amplified, he attached his hammer to his belt of power to try and control it) on a celestial. it only gave the celestial pause. the blast was so powerful it disentigrated thors hammer. but wait, it was still present after galactus... 1 point celestial

so in review for all you math majors... 5 points for celestials, no points for galactus (unless you count alternate realities). please feel free to tear these arguements apart with your "evidence" as i know you cant. it cant be done. these are on panel showings, and each one favors the celestial. not galactus. let alone tyrant.

KillAll
they said a hammer broke exitars skin only for a moment though and hulk punched through a celestial whats your point if galactus almost died with a nuke he was probably not well fed his herald SS has been able to servive a planet destroying blast by korvac and the invisible man servived a nuke so obviously it was CIS or PIS on the part of the writhers or galactus was just not well fed. SS when he was the keeper went around thinking he was stronger then galactus cause he wasnt well fed then when galactus was well fed he got tired of the keeper and messed him up.

mind giving me an issue number of hulk and a celestial and hulk breaking the armor??? another thing you are argueing in my favor you just dont know it. it was later explained that when thor penetrated the armor of a celestial, it was because the celestial wanted it to happen. it wanted to judge thor. it deemed him worthy to live. lucky for him.

the destroyer also penetrated the armor of a celestial with its sword. but it too was explained. the celestial wanted to study the weapon in which it was being attacked with. on both cases, it was only that the celestial permitted it to happen.

Tshern
So you've posted these before? Sorry about that, it was a nice post.

And then another question: Does someone have the issue where Wathcer says that Galactus is on par with Death and Eternity? Well, even if Galactus wasn't on he same level with Eternity, he still would be on the same level with Death. Who's more powerful, a Celestial or Death?

That is exactly what I'm telling you. You probably know how Galactus' hunger works, but I'll write it here just for sure.

Let's say Galactus is at his normal power (not full power, that's not his normal state.) and he roams the space. After some time he grows weaker and weaker due to the hunger and he decides to find a planet to consume. After a long time without consuming planets he still is extremely powerful, but nowhere close to his normal levels, and he is about to die because he hasn't had any planets to eat (it has been stated many times that he'll die if he doesn't get energy).

When he finally eats his powers restore to some level, perhaps to the level he was just after his last feeding. Anyhow, the fact remains, we haven't seen fully-fed (hence full-powered) Galactus in the comics and I'm pretty sure we are never going to see.

Maybe that point should be revoked, after all the life was started by an entire galaxy, which didn't have any life lifepower since Ego had snuffed it.

Celestials probably are able to destroy a galaxy, but why wouldn't Galactus be able to destroy the universe? It's stated in the comics, and even in a canon comic. Universe>galaxy.

I believe that was non-canon.

KillAll
And then another question: Does someone have the issue where Wathcer says that Galactus is on par with Death and Eternity? Well, even if Galactus wasn't on he same level with Eternity, he still would be on the same level with Death. Who's more powerful, a Celestial or Death?

i dont think galactus is on par with death either. once, when galactus was hungry, death paid him a visit. she said it wasnt his time to go, and he had a destiny to fulfill... she COULD have taken him. but she/he/it didnt... it just wasnt his time. if he was on par with he/she/it, he could stop death. but he cant. just like you stated earlier. he's like us. he doesnt eat, he then becomes deaths slave... hmmm

That is exactly what I'm telling you. You probably know how Galactus' hunger works, but I'll write it here just for sure.

i do, and it wasnt necessary.

Let's say Galactus is at his normal power (not full power, that's not his normal state.) and he roams the space. After some time he grows weaker and weaker due to the hunger and he decides to find a planet to consume. After a long time without consuming planets he still is extremely powerful, but nowhere close to his normal levels, and he is about to die because he hasn't had any planets to eat (it has been stated many times that he'll die if he doesn't get energy).

galactus wasnt starving when thor made him flee. galactus wasnt starving when he faced ego (atleast once). galactus wasnt hungry when he faced off against a watcher... hmm. like you said, if galactus will likely never reach that power level, why do you even think it exists??? or even that he CAN reach a level to remotely battle a celestial?? its not been shown to happen. and by your own words, its not likely either. marvel has been very consistant in this galactus/celestial heirarchy.

When he finally eats his powers restore to some level, perhaps to the level he was just after his last feeding. Anyhow, the fact remains, we haven't seen fully-fed (hence full-powered) Galactus in the comics and I'm pretty sure we are never going to see.

which means he's never been shown to be able to compete with a celestial...

Maybe that point should be revoked, after all the life was started by an entire galaxy, which didn't have any life lifepower since Ego had snuffed it.

the point is, it took an entire galaxy to start a single celestials life. thats just to start it... galactus runs on planets. celestials run on galaxies. its even been theorized that is what galactus' role is. he eats enough worlds, and celestials are born. even though he would be there "father", he still isnt as powerful. its just as good a theory as saying that galactus is above all but eternity and infinity.

Celestials probably are able to destroy a galaxy, but why wouldn't Galactus be able to destroy the universe? It's stated in the comics, and even in a canon comic. Universe>galaxy.

yes, but galactus hasnt shown that kind of power. i think if galactus did try, there are several entities that COULD stop him. which means he wouldnt be capable of it. a celestial being one of those beings...

I believe that was non-canon.

therefor shouldnt even have been brought up.

olympian
"mind giving me an issue number of hulk and a celestial and hulk breaking the armor???"

Oly- Its not in continuity.

Tshern
I liked that scene, really worth seeing. But you have to remember that Death said she considers Galactus as a brother, dad, son and husband (Sorry that I cannot give you an exact quote, my comics are mostly in Finnish...). Also Galactus was starving, you probably won't even deny that. We are talking about the same comic? The one where Galactus destroyed the main planet of the Skrullian Empire?

And my point was that it took an entire, DEAD galaxy to start a Celestial's life. There might be more life force in a single planet, and when Galactus consumes a planet his powers are not augmented to their maximum capasities. Galactus eats for survival, not to reach his maximum capasity, that's why we haven't seen his full power (and that might be the reason why Tyrant attacked Galactus, just a speculation though).

Sorry to stop this quickly, but I have to go. I'll post more tomorrow. It has been a nice debate so far, let our match continue tomorrow. See ya.

KillAll
doesnt matter... galctus if fed the energy off of one planet with the "anti life" equation, would nearly kill him. it doesnt matter how you look at it. its galaxies are bigger than planets, its celestials then galactus.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by KillAll
doesnt matter... galctus if fed the energy off of one planet with the "anti life" equation, would nearly kill him. it doesnt matter how you look at it. its galaxies are bigger than planets, its celestials then galactus.

Not according to Earth X where Galactus is clearly shown to be above the Celestials. The Watcher has stated that a fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe. Galactus when at full power is on par with upper level cosmics like Death and Eternity, who are above the Celestials. Galactus's power does indeed vary but at his more powerful levels he's above the Celestials.

Diunic
A lot of guys confuse the purpose and power of a character like Galactus and therefore they do the same with others like Tyrant. Galactus has a power of destruction that is nearly unstoppable while beings like the Celestials have a great number of on panel feats that are clearly beyond that of Galactus. Galactus is to inconsistent but whoever don't like this fact has to blame Marvel not us. Galactus was challenged by numerous so called inferior beings in the past while the Celestials ALWAYS easily owned they all. Galactus can destroy the universe. Great. But George Bush also can destroy the earth several times and he still is an idiot cowboy-like stupid ass! The Celestials however already created universes or at least sustained it. Ashema turn Thor into a frog Galactus was devastated by a nuke, and challenged by inferior beings like F4. I hardly believe Galactus would be able to create a universe like Franklin Richards did.

superbatman86
The thing most of Galactus' losses come when attacking what planet oh yeah EARTH.It's not like he can really win those fights now can he?So a celestial is made from a galaxy Galactus was made from a UNIVERSE.Last time I checked universe>>>>>>>>>>galaxy.

Mider
i tend to believe the watcher if he says galactus can destroy the universe not once but ten times over at full power thats like an uber abstract can even abraxas do that nope he needed the ultimate nullifier and in another universe that made contact with 616 galactus was indeed able to eat the celestial homeworld and in another comic the celestials whom you call so high a high tear celestial was eaten by galactus it was the dreaming celestial that celestial who knew the limits of his other fellow celestials was indeed going to have galactus eat the celestial homeworld and then the universe by manipulationg his hunger i believe.

KillAll
its still alternate realities that you are relying on, thats your downfall.

aliveinboston
I'm not so sure. Full powered Tyrant is on par with Galactus which means he's equal or above the Celestials. The Sky fathers could do NOTHING to the Celestials and I bet they won't fare much better against Tyrant.

Thor has sent Galactus scurrying and Odin has defeated Infinity single-handedly and restored space and time, both feats that are beyond Galactus. Celestials, on the other hand, can also control space and time. Galactus has never been shown to do anything other than simple physical damage or energy attacks.

There is mystical power and cosmic power. The gods are mystical powers which is an entirely different realm of existence and have different properties.

aliveinboston
Not according to Earth X where Galactus is clearly shown to be above the Celestials. The Watcher has stated that a fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe. Galactus when at full power is on par with upper level cosmics like Death and Eternity, who are above the Celestials. Galactus's power does indeed vary but at his more powerful levels he's above the Celestials.

In ultimates, Thor is a hippy with no powers. Doesnt say anything does it? These alternate story lines are just that. They dont flow over into the regular marvel universe. Kind of like the what ifs and crossovers as well. Otherwise we should feel batman has a better chance of taking down the hulk than the thing.

guy222
Originally posted by aliveinboston
In ultimates, Thor is a hippy with no powers. Doesnt say anything does it? These alternate story lines are just that. They dont flow over into the regular marvel universe. Kind of like the what ifs and crossovers as well. Otherwise we should feel batman has a better chance of taking down the hulk than the thing.

Team One FTW

New mini with Eternals coming soon smile

Alfheim
Morg and Surfer cannot challenge full powered Tyrant. In SS #82 The combined power of Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, and Ganymede could do absolutely NOTHING to Tyrant, I mean they couldn't even faze him. Only the intervention of Galactus saved them.

Hey didnt Tyrant get hurt at one point in the battle. Wasnt the fact that Terrax and Morg were fighting each other instead of helping slightly **** up thier chances. If Morg and Terrax joined the battle they could have given him beating but not neccesarily won.

Also none of those guys are as powerful as any skyfathers.....oh this thread is ancient.

eek! ... oops.

starlock
Team for the win

There is too much power for tyrant,he will loose this ballte

Stupid Rookie
Gods win. Also I don't know how we are comparing Tyrant to "Full Power Galactus" We have never seen G at the level where he rivals Eternity. To speculate that FUll Powered Tyrant is even close to that level is not fair. And to say he is able to beat a Celestial is crap.

The gods should take this, with the powers they have, and their grasp of magic (which has given G problems in the past) would be more than enough. Imagine God blasts coming from RKT and Odin at the same time? Adding in other skyfathers, and gods makes this very lopsided in my opinion.

quanchi112
team for the win also in my opinion

quanchi112
i dont know enough about fullpowered tyrant, its to vague but these forces would be extremely hard to overcome.

Darth_Erebus2
Full powered Tyrant waged a battle with Galactus that took thousands of years and destroyed entire galaxies. Tyrant FTW.

Priest
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Full powered Tyrant waged a battle with Galactus that took thousands of years and destroyed entire galaxies. Tyrant FTW.
Odin alone can destroy galaxies.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Priest
Odin alone can destroy galaxies.

Could destroy Galaxies, The Odin that faced the celestials could do shit and I assume that all The skyfathers that are being used are the currently versions It would be Tyrant FP winning. The only real problems I can see is Gaea and RKT.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Could destroy Galaxies, The Odin that faced the celestials could do shit and I assume that all The skyfathers that are being used are the currently versions It would be Tyrant FP winning. The only real problems I can see is Gaea and RKT.

Hey good buddy smile

Odin could do alot. He was said to be omnipotent. What is a Celestial then?

Celestials>Odin>Asgardians big grin cool

Darth_Erebus2
Originally posted by guy222
Hey good buddy smile

Odin could do alot. He was said to be omnipotent. What is a Celestial then?

Celestials>Odin>Asgardians big grin cool

Full Powered Tyrant>Celestials>Odin

celestialdemon

Cosigned.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Full Powered Tyrant>Celestials>Odin

Really

TricksterPriest
Not sure who wins this one.

Btw, no single Celestial is equal to Big G. And it would take alot of them to defeat Galactus, if they could even do it. Celestials use Hyperspace as energy and as Hyperstorm showed, Galactus eats Hyperspace like a fat kid eats candy. stick out tongue

What's stopping him from just eating the Celestials? Btw, I've got at least 3 examples of Galactus eating celestials, so stop this shit with them being above him. no

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Btw, no single Celestial is equal to Big G. And it would take alot of them to defeat Galactus, if they could even do it. Celestials use Hyperspace as energy and as Hyperstorm showed, Galactus eats Hyperspace like a fat kid eats candy. stick out tongue

What's stopping him from just eating the Celestials? Btw, I've got at least 3 examples of Galactus eating celestials, so stop this shit with them being above him. no

Fat kid eating candy stick out tongue

Trickster, pm ur three examples

Utrigita
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Of cause no single Celestial is above Galactus, also think of how many experiment Galactus must have destroyed for them, yet they doesn't revenge them, it could be for two reason:

1. They know that if Galactus dies Abraxas comes into the universe (think this isn't likely)
2. They know it would be a little suicidal to attack him. (What I believe most)

Also the Celestials doesn't have a lot of high On-Panel feats, not trying to downplay the Celestials but that people thinks that Galactus would lose against a celestial just makes me wanna laughing out loud

Again Tyrant for the win.

quanchi112
i for one think the one above all and i believe exitar could beat galactus

quanchi112
usually the celestials travel in packs anyways.

Utrigita
Originally posted by quanchi112

Sorry to break it to you but not a chance, you see most of the power believed to be posessed by the Celestial is generally Speculation (From my Point of view)

basilisk
Galactus always suffered from the bad luck of appearing early on in the Marvel history. Back then he was portrayed as being unstoppable and more powerful than almost anyone. But over the years other writers wanted to come up with bigger and bigger threats and feats and suddenly Galactus didn't seem so powerful any more. He was portrayed as just a big super strong guy with energy blasts and a big spaceship, reduced to having trouble fighting the human torch in an old amusement park. He couldn't stop Ego, got chased off screaming by a hammer blast from Thor, was beaten by Phoenix, knocked out cold by Beyonder, wrecked by the Wraithworld, stymied by Strange's magic, trashed by a handful of earth superheroes only two of whom had any real power, mauled by Tyrant, and so on. For a while it seemed rare to see him beat anyone.

The Celestials on the other hand managed to retain some of the awe for longer. The ease with which they dealt with the combined power of the skyfathers made Galactus's trouble with Thor and other superheroes look sad. One simple wave of a hand would deal with any level of threat it seemed. They didn't even bother conversing with the heroes, so insignificant were they. Sometimes someone powerful might crack their armour or their shields, but then they seemed to hardly notice anyway. They were never crushed in defeat, laid out cold, or chased away by anyone. Skyfather level magic was just a curiosity. Nothing really seemed to phase them. It's only my opinion, but it always made me think of the Celestials as well above even Galactus (although I'm sure I saw some reference in a Marvel comic once that basically said as much).

Non-canon alternate realities aside, esp earth-x where the universe is greatly different, both Galactus and the Celestials have had some low points (I would ignore DeFalco's often ludicrous later FF's for example), but Galactus's seemed to be far more common and far worse.

I agree the whole Eternity-Galactus-Death triangle as introduced into the MU changed things again somewhat, but the fact is we never SEE a full-powered Galactus and can't gauge him properly because he has no canon feats. It's all pointless speculation. Likewise FP Tyrant, who while incredibly powerful, must be considered as below Galactus. And based on Galactus's actual feats I think the team, with the magic and sheer power of seven Skyfather-and-higher level beings, has a decent shot at this.

guy222

The One Above All is the leader of the Celestials. He has rarely been seen

Exitar has been seen twice. He's the largest one(20,000 feet)

guy222
usually the celestials travel in packs anyways.

They fight as a group

Finished reading all the Quasars. A Watcher stated theirs 10 billion of us. Guess how many Celestialshmm

guy222
Sorry to break it to you but not a chance, you see most of the power believed to be posessed by the Celestial is generally Speculation (From my Point of view)

I always respect ur passion for Galactus smile

Lets not forget what a Celestial or Celestials can do. Odin was 'omnipotent'. He is a wondrous and powerful Skyfather. Most powerful person in Asgard. Until he met Celestials

When Kirby created the Celestials, they would surpass beings like the Watchers and Galactus

guy222
Originally posted by basilisk
Galactus always suffered from the bad luck of appearing early on in the Marvel history. Back then he was portrayed as being unstoppable and more powerful than almost anyone. But over the years other writers wanted to come up with bigger and bigger threats and feats and suddenly Galactus didn't seem so powerful any more. He was portrayed as just a big super strong guy with energy blasts and a big spaceship, reduced to having trouble fighting the human torch in an old amusement park. He couldn't stop Ego, got chased off screaming by a hammer blast from Thor, was beaten by Phoenix, knocked out cold by Beyonder, wrecked by the Wraithworld, stymied by Strange's magic, trashed by a handful of earth superheroes only two of whom had any real power, mauled by Tyrant, and so on. For a while it seemed rare to see him beat anyone.

The Celestials on the other hand managed to retain some of the awe for longer. The ease with which they dealt with the combined power of the skyfathers made Galactus's trouble with Thor and other superheroes look sad. One simple wave of a hand would deal with any level of threat it seemed. They didn't even bother conversing with the heroes, so insignificant were they. Sometimes someone powerful might crack their armour or their shields, but then they seemed to hardly notice anyway. They were never crushed in defeat, laid out cold, or chased away by anyone. Skyfather level magic was just a curiosity. Nothing really seemed to phase them. It's only my opinion, but it always made me think of the Celestials as well above even Galactus (although I'm sure I saw some reference in a Marvel comic once that basically said as much).

Non-canon alternate realities aside, esp earth-x where the universe is greatly different, both Galactus and the Celestials have had some low points (I would ignore DeFalco's often ludicrous later FF's for example), but Galactus's seemed to be far more common and far worse.

I agree the whole Eternity-Galactus-Death triangle as introduced into the MU changed things again somewhat, but the fact is we never SEE a full-powered Galactus and can't gauge him properly because he has no canon feats. It's all pointless speculation. Likewise FP Tyrant, who while incredibly powerful, must be considered as below Galactus. And based on Galactus's actual feats I think the team, with the magic and sheer power of seven Skyfather-and-higher level beings, has a decent shot at this.

thumb up

Last point, the final battle with Galactus and Tyrant. Tyrant has the upper hand. If Morg doesn't arrive, teh Big G is toast

What's with this ****, Gravity fed him. Another bad showing for Galan

IMO, Galactus will always be a force. One of the most powerful beings made by Marvel. Its a shame, low showings have made teh Big G a 'jobber'.

Guy doesn't see him as that

Alfheim

A question

Originally posted by Alfheim
Hey didnt Tyrant get hurt at one point in the battle. Wasnt the fact that Terrax and Morg were fighting each other instead of helping slightly **** up thier chances. If Morg and Terrax joined the battle they could have given him beating but not neccesarily won.

Also none of those guys are as powerful as any skyfathers.

celestialdemon

It's very unlikely that Terrax and Morg would have helped. Tyrant took 4 shots from SS without blocking and it did nothing. BRB's hammer also bounced off Tyrant with no effect. The only thing that hurt him was Ganymede's shot to the back of the head, and he recovered from that in the next panel.

Also none of those guys are as powerful as any skyfathers

True, but that was depowered Tyrant. No skyfather is as powerful as full-powered Tyrant.

Utrigita

Its true that Galactus is regular being used as a punching bag and the typical bad guy that the heroes have to defeat while on the other hand we have the great and powerful Celestials with practically no low showings in the 616 time line. Never the less I have also seen Galactus as being more powerful then any single celestial and it can IMO wary from 1-10 celestials that he would be capable of destroying. Why? Its fairly simple Galactus has the most bad showings but he sure as hell also has more high showings then any of the celestials have, Most of the power level of the celestials are pure speculation (sorry guy no offense smile ) I have yet to see some real power showings by the celestials, like destroying three at least three star systems at will and vaporize multiply Galaxies in a fight, so see them have a battle that shacked that was felt in other universes. I cannot understand that People would put them above Galactus when Exitar had to wait eons to gather the energy needed to destroy the Watchers that was all located on the same planet while he have Galactus while severely weak on two occasions owning the watcher. I could go on and on but I think I have stated my point, in regarding to Galactus.

Again Tyrant FP for the win.

Utrigita
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It's very unlikely that Terrax and Morg would have helped. Tyrant took 4 shots from SS without blocking and it did nothing. BRB's hammer also bounced off Tyrant with no effect. The only thing that hurt him was Ganymede's shot to the back of the head, and he recovered from that in the next panel.

True, but that was depowered Tyrant. No skyfather is as powerful as full-powered Tyrant.

Well back in the good old days in skyfathers would have won but today ... not a chance.

Utrigita
I always respect ur passion for Galactus smile

Lets not forget what a Celestial or Celestials can do. Odin was 'omnipotent'. He is a wondrous and powerful Skyfather. Most powerful person in Asgard. Until he met Celestials

When Kirby created the Celestials, they would surpass beings like the Watchers and Galactus

I respect you passion for the celestials as well.

Yes but omnipotente is a big factor in Marvel nearly every Character from Skyfathers and up are said to be omnipotente.

Perhaps but when Kirby created Galactus he was Supposed to be the one of the mightiest beings in marvel that has changed. If one asked Kirby I believe he would put Galactus above a Celestial.

celestialdemon
Well back in the good old days in skyfathers would have won but today ... not a chance.

Oh I agree. Silver Age Odin was the man. He rocked the multiverse with his power. That version would take Tyrant easily.

Utrigita
Oh I agree. Silver Age Odin was the man. He rocked the multiverse with his power. That version would take Tyrant easily.

Thats the one I'm talking about, he would also give Galactus a hell of a fight and the celestials one too, but again current Odin isn't that badass, as his previously version.

guy222
I respect you passion for the celestials as well.

Yes but omnipotente is a big factor in Marvel nearly every Character from Skyfathers and up are said to be omnipotente.

Perhaps but when Kirby created Galactus he was Supposed to be the one of the mightiest beings in marvel that has changed. If one asked Kirby I believe he would put Galactus above a Celestial.

Have a good tomorrow smile

His Airness
Spite

Knighted Steel
Seven vs one? With one of the seven having a galaxy destroying,supposed(according to Dr.Strange)multiversal affecting battle at the end of the 1990's Journey Into Mystery Series. (Issue 513.)

This level of Tyrant would defeat any of his opponents here 1 on 1.But together,they overwhelm him.

G-Mafia
I don't think Tyrant is allergic to these guys. FP Tyrant FTW

basilisk
Its true that Galactus is regular being used as a punching bag and the typical bad guy that the heroes have to defeat while on the other hand we have the great and powerful Celestials with practically no low showings in the 616 time line. Never the less I have also seen Galactus as being more powerful then any single celestial and it can IMO wary from 1-10 celestials that he would be capable of destroying. Why? Its fairly simple Galactus has the most bad showings but he sure as hell also has more high showings then any of the celestials have, Most of the power level of the celestials are pure speculation (sorry guy no offense smile ) I have yet to see some real power showings by the celestials, like destroying three at least three star systems at will and vaporize multiply Galaxies in a fight, so see them have a battle that shacked that was felt in other universes. I cannot understand that People would put them above Galactus when Exitar had to wait eons to gather the energy needed to destroy the Watchers that was all located on the same planet while he have Galactus while severely weak on two occasions owning the watcher. I could go on and on but I think I have stated my point, in regarding to Galactus.

Again Tyrant FP for the win.

You are right, Galactus has some good showings (I'm trying to think what would be considered his best showings, in canon and actually seen), but things like destroying galaxies always seems to be off-panel hyperbole which makes it hard to judge. For the Celestials the way they dealt with the combined power of the Skyfathers, like it was less than an annoyance, was a very high on-panel showing. Wiping out the black galaxy, completely ignoring most superhero attacks, and tossing whole planets like nothing were others.

Again just my own opinion, but I just ignore a lot of later Defalco Galactus/Celestials/Watcher material. That guy had a way of making the most awesome beings seem mundane and taking the mystery away. After all this was the same writer who had Reed build a gun that punked the LT (and the LT is always in canon).

I know - Galactus beating Mephisto in hell. That was a good one for the big G. I was really hoping he wasn't going to get the Wraithworld treatment again when I read that.

And I'm not saying FP Tyrant would lose, just that team has a decent shot.

h1a8

A celestial one shotted the destroyer to sh#@. What would Tyrant do?

Stupid Rookie

SS shot Odin and odin didn't even move, he removed SS from the fight in a split second. I don't see why he couldn't just as easily done that to 4 or 5 herald level beings. I mean if he did it to SS, he should be able to knock out Terrax, Morg, Glads, and Ganymede no prob. They both had problems with Thanos, I know Thanos acknowledges that Tyrant would have won, but still.

I agree that FP Tyrant is stronger than and Skyfather, but this team combined would have enough to take him out. Also, aren't there some energy drainers in the group?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
SS shot Odin and odin didn't even move, he removed SS from the fight in a split second. I don't see why he couldn't just as easily done that to 4 or 5 herald level beings. I mean if he did it to SS, he should be able to knock out Terrax, Morg, Glads, and Ganymede no prob. They both had problems with Thanos, I know Thanos acknowledges that Tyrant would have won, but still.

Yeah but Odin was in Asagard, well on rainbow bridge therefore he would be mpre powerful there than he would be if he was in the milky way galaxy for example.

I dont know how powerful Odin would be outside Asagard but I think it would still be more powerful than SS.

Stupid Rookie
Yeah but Odin was in Asagard, well on rainbow bridge therefore he would be mpre powerful there than he would be if he was in the milky way galaxy for example.

I dont know how powerful Odin would be outside Asagard but I think it would still be more powerful than SS.

Good point, wasn't even thinking about that.

celestialdemon

I agree that FP Tyrant is stronger than and Skyfather, but this team combined would have enough to take him out. Also, aren't there some energy drainers in the group?

Don't get me wrong. I'm in the camp that believes Odin can beat depowered Tyrant. However, what's going on here is 4 skyfathers, an Eternal, and an Elder God are taking on a Galactus-level being. I don't see them having enough combined power to do that.

Alfheim
Don't get me wrong. I'm in the camp that believes Odin can beat depowered Tyrant. However, what's going on here is 4 skyfathers, an Eternal, and an Elder God are taking on a Galactus-level being. I don't see them having enough combined power to do that.

Yeah well considering that Galactus is more powerful than the Celestials and they combined might of the gods couldnt take down the Celestials the Gods should lose to Tyrant.

starlock
Yeah well considering that Galactus is more powerful than the Celestials and they combined might of the gods couldnt take down the Celestials the Gods should lose to Tyrant.

And i believe A celstial is above galactus, and you think he is above them all? you used celestials as in plural?

Anyway if full powered tyrant was galactus's equal...he would still go down hard to this team, i would actually give 10/10 to the team imo and tyrant has no chance...maybe if he had prep or help maybe..but we all have our opinons

Alfheim
Originally posted by starlock
And i believe A celstial is above galactus, and you think he is above them all? you used celestials as in plural?

Well didnt Galactus fight the celestials?

starlock

In a Planet X storyline i think..and it was franklin as galactus...i could be wrong so i wont hold to that..and another clash was when the dreaming celestial messed with galactus...i think another alternate thing which has him being messed with so we would have to look into it

Stupid Rookie

Are you thinking of when F Richards fought them? I don't think that was cannon.

Endless Mike

It was Earth X, an alternate universe

Alfheim

Maybe its in the Galactus respect thread. Im too tired to bother right now.

Utrigita
You are right, Galactus has some good showings (I'm trying to think what would be considered his best showings, in canon and actually seen), but things like destroying galaxies always seems to be off-panel hyperbole which makes it hard to judge. For the Celestials the way they dealt with the combined power of the Skyfathers, like it was less than an annoyance, was a very high on-panel showing. Wiping out the black galaxy, completely ignoring most superhero attacks, and tossing whole planets like nothing were others.

Again just my own opinion, but I just ignore a lot of later Defalco Galactus/Celestials/Watcher material. That guy had a way of making the most awesome beings seem mundane and taking the mystery away. After all this was the same writer who had Reed build a gun that punked the LT (and the LT is always in canon).

I know - Galactus beating Mephisto in hell. That was a good one for the big G. I was really hoping he wasn't going to get the Wraithworld treatment again when I read that.

And I'm not saying FP Tyrant would lose, just that team has a decent shot.

Well a couple of his good showings would be him destroying three starsystems while being very weakend, to have a battle with Mephisto that was felt in other universes. Actually Arishem didn't repel a powerful attack from the Vishnu Odin and Zeus unless you think that the power to blast a planet out of orbit is a great feat. Well again Galactus also ignores the attacks on his person when he was Being nearly mad from hunger, it toke the entire sha'ir spacefleet and all the avengers starjammers and etc to down his forcefield, and he stated himself that he could easily restore it back to its previous capacity, then take a Fed Galactus and think of the kind of shield he would he capable of unitilizing. Tossing 16 planets to be precies, Galactus has teleported a Galaxy a little above that feat.

I wouldn't bother bringing up the watchers exitar Galactus thing again, but would like you to make a little durability test Thor hits exitar and punches a hull in his armor, Beta Ray Bill combines a hammerhit with flying in a previous issue he has destroyed planets with the hammer blow and destroyed a planet by flying through it he combines this things and hits Galactus with all his might and leaves a crack in his armor.

Normally the biggest problem that Galactus faces is from magic and the celestials doesn't have that weakness the only place I can find where they have a really advantage against him.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
In a Planet X storyline i think..and it was franklin as galactus...i could be wrong so i wont hold to that..and another clash was when the dreaming celestial messed with galactus...i think another alternate thing which has him being messed with so we would have to look into it

Earth X

Great story(I finally read em) big grin

Galactus tried to 'consume' Tiamut, The Dreaming Celestial

guy222

Galactus was dead. He was a star

Franklin believed he was Galan

Can anyone explain(I can big grin ), why Celestials regard Franklin as an equal

The whole canon, non canon issue is anyone's opinion

guy222
Well a couple of his good showings would be him destroying three starsystems while being very weakend, to have a battle with Mephisto that was felt in other universes. Actually Arishem didn't repel a powerful attack from the Vishnu Odin and Zeus unless you think that the power to blast a planet out of orbit is a great feat. Well again Galactus also ignores the attacks on his person when he was Being nearly mad from hunger, it toke the entire sha'ir spacefleet and all the avengers starjammers and etc to down his forcefield, and he stated himself that he could easily restore it back to its previous capacity, then take a Fed Galactus and think of the kind of shield he would he capable of unitilizing. Tossing 16 planets to be precies, Galactus has teleported a Galaxy a little above that feat.

I wouldn't bother bringing up the watchers exitar Galactus thing again, but would like you to make a little durability test Thor hits exitar and punches a hull in his armor, Beta Ray Bill combines a hammerhit with flying in a previous issue he has destroyed planets with the hammer blow and destroyed a planet by flying through it he combines this things and hits Galactus with all his might and leaves a crack in his armor.

Normally the biggest problem that Galactus faces is from magic and the celestials doesn't have that weakness the only place I can find where they have a really advantage against him.

Deathwings drove teh Big G away

The whole Exitar/Arishem Sue 'nonsense'. IMO, it was bull****

Celestials always return. Here's a hint, my friend. Celestials will judge. Woe unto the FF, Thor, Deviants etc stand in their way. Payback is a *****

Galactus was also drove away by the Godblast. Ego made Galactus run. Galactus had tried numerous times to consume 616 Earth. Always turned away

MC2, he's Silver Galactus. That is so laughing out loud

I am pointing this out. Its fact. I do have love for the Big Guy

smile

Utrigita
Deathwings drove teh Big G away

The whole Exitar/Arishem Sue 'nonsense'. IMO, it was bull****

Celestials always return. Here's a hint, my friend. Celestials will judge. Woe unto the FF, Thor, Deviants etc stand in their way. Payback is a *****

Galactus was also drove away by the Godblast. Ego made Galactus run. Galactus had tried numerous times to consume 616 Earth. Always turned away

MC2, he's Silver Galactus. That is so laughing out loud

I am pointing this out. Its fact. I do have love for the Big Guy

smile

Yes they did sad low show for the big guy...

It is the watchers should have repelled ore something like that... but Nooo sue destroy exitar roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually here is a hint Tiamut will judge and the rest of the celestials will get mad I see a big fight ahead.

Yes he was in a early state of marvel cosmology today a godblast wouldn't hurt him and you know it stick out tongue no the other hand Ego also have had two celestials dancing at his strings and has possibly killed the one that originated from the black Galaxy so... eek! and wouldn't it be boring if he succeded in devoering earth, Galactus actually did devour earth two ore three times in the heroes newborn if I remember correctly.

That was just a plain funny issue laughing

We have respect for each other and I greatly respect that my friend

big grin

guy222
Yes they did sad low show for the big guy...

It is the watchers should have repelled ore something like that... but Nooo sue destroy exitar roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually here is a hint Tiamut will judge and the rest of the celestials will get mad I see a big fight ahead.

Yes he was in a early state of marvel cosmology today a godblast wouldn't hurt him and you know it stick out tongue no the other hand Ego also have had two celestials dancing at his strings and has possibly killed the one that originated from the black Galaxy so... eek!

That was just a plain funny issue laughing

We have respect for each other and I greatly respect that my friend

big grin

Greatest respect for u smile

Have a tremendous day. Keep those studies goin smile

Utrigita
Greatest respect for u smile

Have a tremendous day. Keep those studies goin smile

For you too

Well finished with the studies and for three years of work I got a hat and a piece of paper what a waste laughing out loud

guy222
For you too

Well finished with the studies and for three years of work I got a hat and a piece of paper what a waste laughing out loud

I finished school so many years ago

So much fun

Utrigita
I finished school so many years ago

So much fun

One ore two years and I will be going to the university so...

I'm not done quiet yet.

alexander6
i once seen an thor film

batdude123
Team.

guy222
One ore two years and I will be going to the university so...

I'm not done quiet yet.

Good education always shines

Take ur time and enjoy

smile

guy222
Originally posted by alexander6
i once seen an thor film

thor is a powerful 'god'

coffeeguy
depowered tyrant would lose to a skyfather or two.
full powered tyrant , was created to be galactus equal.
full powered galactus takes all the skyfathers.

tyrant takes this.

guy222
Gaea>RKT>Odin=Zeus=Zuras and Vishnu/Osiris FTW

Utrigita
I remember this thread laughing

lannfear
one question ...did Odin ever get offically depowered or did he just become more of a background char?

Reckon if Odin had his full power then .. tfw

cheers
devil

Utrigita
Well by Jack Kirby's account he maked Galactus to be above any mythic figures that includes basically the entire team... just some info...

Wei Phoenix
Bump. Seems like an interesting thread.

Peterlane
Why is Zuras the eternal here? He isn't anywhere near skyfather level

Priest
Gods ftw.

Eternal Idol
Full-powered Tyrant ftw.

bbrem123
Full-powered Tyrant takes this

galactusischere
FP Tyrant should win but they make him work for it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>