Doomsday Vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's the ultimate killing weapon Vs. the evil, pumped-up, insane version of the Incredible Hulk...

The two are fighting in the city of Utopia, which is the Maestro's stronghold fortress.....place yer bets....!!

grey fox
Doomsday , Maestro would have to get above supermans strength level before he could hurt Doomsday.

Private Pion
Doomsday. He can adapt without dying you know. So Maestro would be apounding(and have to be a lot stronger than supes) whilst Doomsday got more and more resistant...

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Doomsday. He can adapt without dying you know. So Maestro would be apounding(and have to be a lot stronger than supes) whilst Doomsday got more and more resistant...

...Then SNIKT , bone claw through the brain.

Private Pion
Originally posted by grey fox
...Then SNIKT , bone claw through the brain.

Amen.

The Ion
Originally posted by Private Pion
Exactly. He was even evolving in the DOS fight despite most believing that was an addition to the H/P version. During DOS, his first punch on Superman didn't even move him. The second sent Supes sailing through a house and claiming he had never been hit that hard. I'd say that's a sizeable strength increase.

Private Pion
Originally posted by The Ion
Exactly. He was even evolving in the DOS fight despite most believing that was an addition to the H/P version. During DOS, his first punch on Superman didn't even move him. The second sent Supes sailing through a house and claiming he had never been hit that hard. I'd say that's a sizeable strength increase.

Amen, AGAIN.

Tron
Amen, AND a co-sign.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Exactly. He was even evolving in the DOS fight despite most believing that was an addition to the H/P version. During DOS, his first punch on Superman didn't even move him. The second sent Supes sailing through a house and claiming he had never been hit that hard. I'd say that's a sizeable strength increase. Not to mentioned when Superman tried to keep him in the air and throw him out of Metropolis, and he instantly learned to guide the direction of his mass, despite no flying powers. To land where/when he wanted.

godking
Maestro could beat Dos Doomsday anything above and Doomsday wins.

Mider
i guess that whole argument of being thrown into the sun is tossed out now that we know he can make himself land were he wishes to compensate not being able to fly.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Mider
i guess that whole argument of being thrown into the sun is tossed out now that we know he can make himself land were he wishes to compensate not being able to fly.

Besides, Maestro wouldn't be able to toss DD anyway. If he tried to grab him, DD would slam him into the ground like a stake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.