Depowered Tyrant vs. Superman 1Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
This is Depowered Tyrant as in the battle between him and Thanos. And this is Superman One million. Who taes it? The battle is in Detroit.

grey fox
Supes one million , he has a variety of imp powers and was breaking TIME BARRIERS with his punches AND he was weakened at that point.

Darth Kal-El
Well then let's make it Full Power Tyrant

The Ion
Full power Tyrant obviously takes it. Depowered Vs Supes 1 Million is actually a good fight. Tyrant would be foolish to try and match him physically though.

Darth_Erebus
Depowered Tyrant is still on Skyfather level and could take Supe1mil. Full powered Tyrant hardly notices him.

The Ion
I'd make a case for Superman 1 Million being skyfather level. He doesn't have the versatility of most skyfathers but his strength alone is enough to one shot anyone in the herald class.

grey fox
Versatility !

He Stopped a prison riot and then calmed it with telepathic 'rain' . whereas supes was simply going to freeze them , 1-mill seems a little more versatile to me .....

spideycarnage
doesent doc oct have a mushroom cut, it isent a mullet

Mider
does superman 1 million have the full range of imp powers or just a little?

MattDay
supes 1 million was a monster, he wins eventually, after many confusing time shifts

The Ion
Originally posted by grey fox
Versatility !

He Stopped a prison riot and then calmed it with telepathic 'rain' . whereas supes was simply going to freeze them , 1-mill seems a little more versatile to me .....
I meant not as versatile as a typical skyfather. stick out tongue

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by spideycarnage
doesent doc oct have a mushroom cut, it isent a mullet lmao, yah he has a mushroom cut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.