Deadpool Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Not sure if this thread has allready been done but another thread started to spiral off into this soooo

I dont see cap winning this. But im curious

Could cap win?

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

TheKahn
I think Deadpool takes it. However, while Deadpool is no slouch in the h2h depardment (he did beat taskmaster) I think that Cap ranks above him in the fighting department in marvel. The problem is that Cap really can't put Deadpool down for the count. Deadpool would heal from all of the small injuries accumilated during the fight while Cap would get eventually wear down.

That and Deadpool hits women.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think Deadpool takes it. However, while Deadpool is no slouch in the h2h depardment (he did beat taskmaster) I think that Cap ranks above him in the fighting department in marvel. The problem is that Cap really can't put Deadpool down for the count. Deadpool would heal from all of the small injuries accumilated during the fight while Cap would get eventually wear down.

That and Deadpool hits women.

LOL@women comment

i read that comic too
rofl, and it was an ordinary hit, it was a shoryuken*!*@#*!@&#&!@#(!

inamilist
^^^^^^

best scan ever!!!!!!!

TheKahn
Originally posted by inamilist
^^^^^^

best scan ever!!!!!!!

And it never gets old big grin

King KAM
I feel that Cap wins rather easily.

Soljer
I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.