Blue Energy Superman vs. Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Who will win? Blue Superman can

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

He can make forcefields.
Control all forms of energy.
Teleport.
Open Dimensional rifts.
Be come intangible.
Change appearance.
Is still ridiculously super strong.

MattDay
who the hell is the asgardian destroyer? lol

the Darkone
Asgardian Destroyer crumb stomps superman into sh**.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by MattDay
who the hell is the asgardian destroyer? lol
Go here and look up Destroyer. http://marvel.com/universe/index.htm
And go here and look up Destroyer http://www.immortalthor.net/

GODSCRIBE
Nothing Supes can do really.

Darth Kal-El
Intangibility isn't going to help him with the disintegration blasts?

MattDay
seems like a doomsday for thor, lol ?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Intangibility isn't going to help him with the disintegration blasts?

I said theres nothing Supes can do to physically harm it.

Mider
this form of supes harmed a mellenium giant which have been said to be the DC version of the celestials i think he'd destroy the destroyer.

K Von Doom
those millenium giants were awesome

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
this form of supes harmed a mellenium giant which have been said to be the DC version of the celestials i think he'd destroy the destroyer.

so did aquaman with telepathy when the giant grasped a school of dolphins.

Is that really the measuring stick in this match?

Mider
could aquaman harm him physically is what im asking. cause i think supes could harm this guy even if he cant he'd open a dimensional portal and drop him into another dimension or become intangable so it couldnt hurt him. but yeah how strong do you have to be to harm a millenium giant for the purposes of this thread im talking about physical strengh not mental and anything with a mind can be attacked anyway why is aquaman being brought into this so what Professor X and thanos have attacked Galactus mentally and messed with him just a little whats your point?

Sixth_Winged
Well that's the thing. We don't know exactly just how and how does it compare with the asgardian destroyer.

Mider
if the millenium giants are comparable to the celestials..........as in the ones who wrecked the destroyer when it was 10 times its normal size and with all the pantheon skyfathers powering it then i think the millenium giants getting hurt by blue superman he could hurt the destroyer easier.

Sixth_Winged
But keep in mind that both superman red and blue sacrificed themselves just to stop it. They might hurt them, doesn't mean defeating them is a the most likely possibility looming around the corner.

And the destroyer is also designed to fight the celestial btw

Mider
yeah but it didnt do much of a good job if they can hurt the DC version of the celestials they might be able to hurt the destroyer alot worse since its weaker then the celestials and theoretically the millenium giants.

Diunic
Sorry Mider but you're manipulating informations for your own purposes. Asg Destroyer can destroy entire planets just by opening his helmet. E Supes barely can catch a fallen airplane. How is he suppose to compete w/ AD destruction power? NO WAY.

Mider
does anyone know about the millenium giants and how supes did against them and how strong the giants were?

AJ4LIFE
do u mean when there was a red one as well

Mider
and no im not manipulationg anything thanks im stating facts did i say anything that was manipulated if so please point it out.

Mider
yes a red and blue

AJ4LIFE
if u mean when they first worked together then yes hes powerful but not as powerful as destroyer

Mider
so they had to work together to harm the millenium giants or did just one harm him using the power of an entire city to do it. how strong were the millenium giants?

AJ4LIFE
im not sure but they were pretty powerful, if i remember correctly there was other heros tried to stop them but failed with ease i think can anyone confirm

Mider
well i heard superman blue had to absorb the power of an entire city block or whatever to hurt one giant and i think if he can hurt a millenium giant he can hurt the destroyer fare more siverly. Beside this he can always dump the destroyer in another universe and the destroyer might not be able to hurt him since he can become intangable and if he controlls all forms of energy he might use the destroyers beam against the destroyer itself.

AJ4LIFE
sounds like a good plan to me im supporting supes now

LordFear
The Destroyer has never been killed just slowed down or imprisoned.

AJ4LIFE
its the best plan we got

LordFear
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
its the best plan we got

My point is how is Supes gonna just contain him?

Mindship
Has the Destroyer been retconned since it first fought Thor? In that battle, the Destroyer let loose a bolt of "limitless force" (and this was Not even his disintegration beam), which sliced through Mjolner like so much warm butter.

Except for the Secret-Wars Beyonder, I've always considered the Asgardian Destroyer (originally referred to as the Indestructible Destroyer) as potentially Marvel's most powerful creation, limited only by the will and intelligence of whoever animated it.

I imagine things have changed since then, but I still tend to see Destroyer winning this bout.

AJ4LIFE
u people keep changing my mind

Juntai
Originally posted by Diunic
Sorry Mider but you're manipulating informations for your own purposes. Asg Destroyer can destroy entire planets just by opening his helmet. E Supes barely can catch a fallen airplane. How is he suppose to compete w/ AD destruction power? NO WAY. You mean the energy Superman that was said to be able to hold limitless amounts of wieght just by extending his field around it? The one that lifted the moon and wrestled Asmodel the angel?

AJ4LIFE
DAMM THIS IS EXCITING

Mider
dont forget he can open dimensional rifts and be intangable and teleport oh and controll all energy.

soleran30
Dude wrestling someone doesn't mean a whole lot if they are just playing with you. Asmodel could have taken him at any time he just chose not to.

GODSCRIBE
dont forget he can open dimensional rifts and be intangable and teleport oh and controll all energy.

Yeah you've said that already. Nothing special to the AD.

Mider
yeah wish youd add something perioud sted of stand around going ooooo destroyer wins or ooooo such and such wins yayyy why dont you contribute.

AJ4LIFE
things are getting heavy does anyone actually have any stats on their power levels etc

Juntai
Originally posted by soleran30
Dude wrestling someone doesn't mean a whole lot if they are just playing with you. Asmodel could have taken him at any time he just chose not to. I dunno, the series itself reffered to energy Superman as being among the most powerful beings in existance. Feats such as wrestling Azmodel only seemed to back the idea, imo. Even the leaguers standing in complete awe of his might as he did it is also supports this. And half them guys are herald level beings, lol.

LordFear
No one can answer how is Supes suppose to contain him?
Simply by opening a dimensional portal?
I hate that argument, cuz it's simply not beating an opponent

Mindship
Why was Energy Superman discontinued? Was this planned from the start, or he just wasn't selling well?

KillAll
the only way to harm the destroyer, is to attack it with a mystical spell. it also has a sharp mystic attack (the disentigration beam) that could probably slice right through superman...

it has a blast that can come out of nearly any appendage, it cant be harmed physically, and its basically unlimited in strength. it also has a will to destroy, it doesnt care what it hurts...

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
Why was Energy Superman discontinued? Was this planned from the start, or he just wasn't selling well? The plot made Superman Red and Blue combine, only to have to give up his powers to destroy the Millenium Giants, Celestial like beings that were going to 'remake the world'.. And then we got the real Superman back.

Diunic
Supes has no chance here! Not even the regular Supes in a one on one.

Silent Master
Ah, the Destroyer can teleport between dimensions as well, this was shown IIRC when it was chasing Balder and Sif who were using the norn stones.

AJ4LIFE
my vote goes to destroyer now

to powerful

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mindship
Why was Energy Superman discontinued? Was this planned from the start, or he just wasn't selling well?

A lot of people were against the idea of changing Supes.

Personally, I liked Superman Blue until they split him into 2 beings...THAT was stupid.

If they made an Earth Two with energy Supes as a mainstay, I'd definitely buy the series. I found him quite interesting.

Originally posted by Juntai
You mean the energy Superman that was said to be able to hold limitless amounts of wieght just by extending his field around it? The one that lifted the moon and wrestled Asmodel the angel?

Yup, and he pulled these events off Back to Back. Even more impressive.

Diunic
Destroyer is a force of nature that can't be stoped by any Supes

AJ4LIFE
i gonna pick my side and stay with it...............

AJ4LIFE
IM GONNA CHOOSE ....................................................DESTROYER

Diunic
Yeahh! Made an awesome choice!

AJ4LIFE
im glad u aggree it was tough but ive been covinced

Diunic
So did I.

GODSCRIBE
yeah wish youd add something perioud sted of stand around going ooooo destroyer wins or ooooo such and such wins yayyy why dont you contribute.

i contribute with logic and anti-fanboyism thank you. be careful, i have an anti-fanboy spray like Batman.

Diunic
HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Great reply!!!

AJ4LIFE
pure genius

UniOmni
I'd put the Destroyer a bit above Doomsday in power, yet i'd put Energy Superman a few levels below Doomsday. Wanna know why?? DD already proved his immunity by destroying a being of pure energywith ease. Unless DD is one of the most powerful beings in existence as well, such claims are hyperbole. Not to mention, does the existence mentioned include those above the multiverse such as Angels and Angel Kings and the endless and etc?? Cuz if so, and blue superman can be ranked among them, then the power scale must be shallow, indeed.
Plus Superman wrestling Asmodel was possible because he was a being of pure energy....The same should happen should it have been the Radiant or any other pure energy beings. So its not that serious. And if thats not the why of it, then it was exceedingly stupid.

Ex11B
Destroyer takes this....

AJ4LIFE
has any one got picture of destroyer

Diunic
The best is that when Desak unified himself w/ the Destroyer.

Mider
i pick superman blue i already told you why he hurt a millenium giant he would trash this walking nobody

Diunic
WHY? Just because you want to?

The Ion
Supes has no chance here! Not even the regular Supes in a one on one.
Energy Supes is more powerful than the regular version.

Mider
are you saying that the asgardian destroyer could hurt a millenium giant if so please come up and say so oh sideliner who never really comes up with any real info but sits there rooting for his fanboy icon

Diunic
Who's fanboy me of Destroyer or you of Supes? Hard to know.

Diunic
I think Mider doesn't accept nobody to disagree with him! He shall learn to control himself. To me he's the ultimate DC fanboy who claims the others to be what he is: a fanboy. Supes can't lose inside his mind. Poor kid!

Mider
supes would get owned if DC wrote Darkseid correctly and the spectre would kick his butt so can mr M now be quiet you sideliner.

R.O.T. Yahman
I think Mider doesn't accept nobody to disagree with him! He shall learn to control himself. To me he's the ultimate DC fanboy who claims the others to be what he is: a fanboy. Supes can't lose inside his mind. Poor kid!

I think you belive you are good at belittling people, but i think you're about as sharp as the average banana

Darth Kal-El
Thor can handle Destroyer pretty well. And if Blue Superman is stronger than regular superman. That means Superman Blue can handle Destroyer as well. He can do it. Become intangible whenever Destroyer blasts him, he can dodge all of Destroyer's attacks cuz hes quicker than him. And Supes can emit a variety of energy blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.