brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omaga
brainica is comin back! anyone think he will free zod this time round!!??

Whos_Pete
hehehehe... hehehehe

omaga
lol

MysteryRidah
Yes, he is suppose to come back and i think general zod will be freed.

Whos_Pete
Terrence Stamp is going to run wild on Tom Welling?

MysteryRidah
I dont know, but i cant wait until that episode comes. More action fight scenes. I hope the fight is longer tho, so who knows.

omaga
good shout! lets hope the fight is longer than 2mins.i cannot wait

Whos_Pete
Nah, can't take 2 mins. It's too long a time for a fight to take place when we need at least 40 minutes of Clark and Lana whining on about how each of them has it so hard and how they can't be together etc etc, blah blah... waahhhHHHH. Doesn't leave much room for a fight I'm afraid.

MysteryRidah
Next week episode is a repeat, but a good one. So make sure yall watch.

Whos_Pete
I bet I'm smarter than Brainiac.

omaga
u got issues pete!!??? lol

Clark.K
When is He comin Bak??

omaga
Originally posted by Clark.K
When is He comin Bak??

end of the month 27th i think smile

Marth18
i wanna see more fight scenes also, A LOT MORE, im sick and tired of this lana crap, KILL HER KAL-EL! pirate ninja need to see more pirate vs ninja action damnit! .......... What the f**k?

FistOfThe North
The Brainiac is Back on March 30, 2006 for the episode titled "Hypnotic".

It'll be a good one. Even though Zod really meets Clark years and years after Smallville when Clark actually is Superman. But I've learned to love Smallville and it's small idiosyncratic inconsistencies. I just look at it as just another Superman universe.

omaga
Originally posted by Marth18
i wanna see more fight scenes also, A LOT MORE, im sick and tired of this lana crap, KILL HER KAL-EL! pirate ninja need to see more pirate vs ninja action damnit! .......... What the f**k?

lol yeah killer of so we can get on with the story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.