Batman(1000 years of preptime) vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
The scenario goes like this. Wonder woman helps batman gain a lengthened amount of time within his life, and he will only be able to keep it, if he defeats Superman prime after a 1000 years of prep.

So it's basically Prep time vs the raw power of the sun.

Who will win?

Darth Kal-El
Bruce loses. Why? Because he only has about 100 years to live. Ok seriously now, I say Batman still wins 6/10.

NoFate007
Batman.

Pepito
Batman is just going to waste a lot of time watching late night tv and eating kit-kats before realising he has to face Supes tomorrow. Batman through the power of panicking procrastination stumbles on the formula for ultimate sun-block which absorbs all of Supes energy before he does anything.

MattDay
he'd get a plan, agree its good, then waste the next 998 years on waiting and getting bored, then when it does happen he rushes everything and loses!

Dark-Kenshin
Hmm.

MrHeavySilence
Batman doesn't lose. Bruce can already do crazy stuff with short amounts of prep time.

TheKahn
Superman Prime busted through the gates of Heaven. What is Batman going to do to him??? confused

Then there is that damn sword... shifty

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Pepito
Batman is just going to waste a lot of time watching late night tv and eating kit-kats before realising he has to face Supes tomorrow. Batman through the power of panicking procrastination stumbles on the formula for ultimate sun-block which absorbs all of Supes energy before he does anything.
laughing

spideycarnage
or he'll use his anti superman prime gun he had stashed in the batcave.

Mordum
Superman Prime didnt bust through any gates. dont make me post the scan if thats what it takes to squash this theory.

Batman wins obvioulsy with 1000 years prep he can take anyone.

lifeisaglich
And maybe batman creates a golden/white/black/blue kryptonite Which would basicly do what regular green k does to regular superman

Mordum could you please post the pics

Thanks you

Mordum
Heres the qoute from the top right square.

"No longer quite human, yet he had about him an air of deepest melancholy. HE LOOKED like one who had gone so far as to crash the gates of heaven--and still not found that for which he searched."

It doesnt say anywhere that he actually did this and plus hes not the one talking someone else is saying this about him.

LordFear
That's like saying me versus God with prep time.
Yes since birth I would be scheming to take down God himself.
This is ludicrous

grey fox
Bat's makes a weapon which drains all of supes solar energy , making him a human. Bat's then proceeds to give supes a good o'l fashioned woodshed style whoopin.

AJ4LIFE
bats can whoop doomsday himself with 100 years prep

LordFear
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
bats can whoop doomsday himself with 100 years prep
HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah sure he can.
Why didn't the writers just have Batman with prep time come in b4 Supes got killed by Doomsday?
You know what the problem is?
Bat's sometimes I think suffers from an inferiority complex because the guy is surrounded by godlike beings and he is jus a man in spandex swining with a batboomerand and needs grappling hooks to move around while other people either fly or run fast or leaps.
I think people fall into the whole idea that Batman then must be GOD with prep time because of Tower of Babylon.

AJ4LIFE
bat is alegeng how many people can take on supes like he doed with no powers and they didnt make bats beat dd because...well thats a stupid question it is supes story u really are an idiot What the f**k?

Pepito
Batman could probably do it in 1000 years because he could combine alien, cosmic or divine tech and a clever plot/speech to avoid being crushed. You can do a lot in 1000 years (think of all of Batman has achieved in 30 years on lots of different goals, if he focused on one for 1000 years, he could do it). I'd say Batman could acquire high level magic and mutation powers/tech within 100 years and he could combine this with a strategy.

AJ4LIFE
he wouldnt need alien technology

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mordum
Superman Prime didnt bust through any gates. dont make me post the scan if thats what it takes to squash this theory.

Batman wins obvioulsy with 1000 years prep he can take anyone.

Sorry about the mistake, I must have misunderstood when it was stated in another thread. Thanks for clearing that up big grin

Anyway, I still have doubts that Batman that Batman could actually come up with a way to beat Superman Prime. Even with all of the prep-time I just don't think Bats would have access to the kind of resource (ie high end magic or tech) that he would need to even begin to stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.