Boba vs. Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
Outdoors on a grassy field.

darthsith19
Ki-Adi-Mundi is one of the top members of the Jedi Council. Boba lost to Luke, like it or not. So Mundi wins.

mace=badass
Boba sacre oons him. Like Winslow Calrisian owning me after a cheesy joke about him.

*Looks around sacred.*

bad_boba017
lol.

*Winslow peeks around corner*

bad_boba017
Well, i know Boba lost to Luke, but all of a sudden Mundi is better than Luke? I think they're pretty even but i thought that luke was better than him (even though it was a bit). Still might be same result though.

jollyjim311
Haha. Winslow turns into the Italian nipple-rubbing tighty-whity pube guy. The last words you hear are "Uh, scuzzi."

jollyjim311
Mundi wasn't known for swordsmanship, and didn't hold up for long against the clones that betrayed him, but still, he is a powerful Jedi. If it's NJO Boba, I give Boba a damn good chance against him.

mace=badass
Don't forget the lasagna after flossing with pubes.

jollyjim311
Or Winslow could pop out of his loins!

mace=badass
And eat his Lovefist.

jollyjim311
And use it like floss! Just like the guy!

Anyway, back on topic, NJO Boba could give him a hell of a run for his money, maybe even emerging victorious. The more I think about it, the more I think Boba will win.

mace=badass
Boba uses Mundi as his lovefist floss.

Captain REX
I am sooo confused...

mace=badass
Inside joke.........................s......

Haha.

SnakeEyes
Boba wins.

It'll be a neat battle, but Boba would win.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by bad_boba017
Well, i know Boba lost to Luke, but all of a sudden Mundi is better than Luke? I think they're pretty even but i thought that luke was better than him (even though it was a bit). Still might be same result though.

what the hell man luke sucked ass

Lee-San28
mundi would beat him....mundi uses the lazerblocking style...plus he could crush his jet pack or take his gun away....you do no that boba is just a clone troper...so the jedi got him beat in hand to hand if it came to that. boba dose not have a chance

Numan
Boba would have trouble beating any force sensitive let alone a jedi master. His only hope is to sneak up on him and use his rockets but Ki-Adi Mundi would never let that happen as he would sense it through the force.

Darth Traya
Yeah, HK pretty much sums it up with his talk on how to kill Jedi. Unplanned, indirect methods work the best, where as the "Teh blastorz!" approach usually ends in horrific failure.

((The_Anomaly))
It would be a good fight, any Jedi isnt an easy target to kill for a non-force user. So Boba would have a bit of trouble. But Boba would win eventually.

Darth Traya
How would he win? The fight is located on a grassy field. Boba can't hide from Mundi, which would be the main lynchpin of Boba's fighting.

((The_Anomaly))
Look at Jango, (although he did hide for a second) He didn't hide from Kenobi all that much. Just dont fire blaster bolts that would come back and hit you in the face and use your jetpack. Jedi cant hit you with a saber when your flying in the air. Plus hes got rockets etc. As I said, it wouldn't be easy, but I do think Boba (NJO) would win this eventually.

Darth Traya
I can't comment on NJO Boba because I have no idea of his power, so I'll take your word for it.

But ROTJ Boba will most likely lose.

bad_boba017
Just to clarify it IS NJO Boba... I do think it would be a pretty good fight but boba would probably come out victorious.

@mace + jim: Winslow would pwn boba AND the pubes guy with his head peeking around a corner...

mace=badass
And the 8,000 other cats outside?

bad_boba017
lol yup. And Iksick will come and a get WTFpwned by my lovefist.

mace=badass
It's Ixick, I think. I will chop off his head with my glowstick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.