I haven't gotten to read Batman number #650(possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
So can someone please explain to me in great detail to what happened?

Knightfall93
Is that the OYL yet? O a Red hood 1? Or...

MarkyMatt
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story starts right where it left off. They witness the Bludhaven explosion. Bruce runs to go but Jason stops him and they fight some more. Eventually Bruce knocks/kicks the sh!t out of him. We get to the Joker. Bruce's reasons for why he can't kill him. Basically Bruce is afraid if he does what he wishes (torture and kill the Joker) he'll start down a path he'll never return from.

So anyway. Confronation ends with Jason unconcious and the Joker managing to get a gun and some explosions. He shoots the explosions and it shows the outside of the buiilding - KABOOM!

Right after that though we get a page of multiple Batman's

Story End

Overall I think alot of things were left out, but at least we get Batman Annual #25 to end the Jason Todd Saga.

wuTa
MORE SPOILERS!!

yea, the fight between todd and wayne was awesome...batman pretty much owned him..cool issue, it shows that todd and batman care for each other, and why todd resents batman, wayne tries to apolgize for letting jason die, and jason tells him he forgave him for that but couldnt understand why the joker is still alive, how batman could let joker kill innocent people, crippler batgirl, than kill todd and batman still let him leave, so todd takes the joker and puts a gun to his head, slides batman another gun, telling batman that he has to cross that line because todd is gonna kill the joker on the count of three unless batman kill todd first,while counting to three batman and todd's emotions really come out showing that they still care for each other, jason starts to tear up at one point.....batman tries to plead with todd untill jason gets to three in which batman banks a batarang off a pipe behind todd, cuts a nerve or vein on todd because he starts bleeding like crazy(the wound makes him unconsious) joker than takes a gun and what marky matt says happen....of course joker blows up todd in a warehouse just like when he was robin

MarkyMatt
Yeah Just this time Jason Todd's mom wasn't there smile. I was waiting for this issue to come out for a couple months now and yet I felt dissappointed after I was done reading it.

Doc Ock
The art was not as good in this issue,as in previous issues.

Joker and Jason looked wierd and out of proportion in some panels.But the story was great.

Can't blame Jason for being pissed about the Joker being alive.

wuTa
the art seemed offbeat, but other than that i liked it

Originally posted by MarkyMatt
Yeah Just this time Jason Todd's mom wasn't there smile. I was waiting for this issue to come out for a couple months now and yet I felt dissappointed after I was done reading it.

thats why i try not to anticpate comics, but i am dying to read batman annual#25

Knightfall93
is Jason dead? Dammit... what do people say we set up a Continuity page and people give synopis' of the comics?

MarkyMatt
No Todd is far from dead. The dispute will be settled in Batman Annual #25 which comes out March 1st in which we finally know how Todd came back from the dead or if he was really dead. There was a preview of a couple of pages of Batman and Jason fighting and Batman beating the sh*t out of him.

There is also rumors that JT will also be the other "Nightwing" come OYL since there appears to be "two" Nightwings now and one of them is a murderer.

wuTa
which is really retarded, jason todd is just fine as the red hood, can't this guy stick to an identity, 1st he leaches of grayson and becomes robin, than he steals one of the joker's alias and becomes red hood, now he's gonna leach off grayson and become nightwing?...that just ****in retarded and it pisses me off....todd is fine as the redhood, in fact he's pretty badass he doesn;t need to steal graysons alias, that's retarded, superman is the one who told grayson about the kryptonian known as nightwing, grayson is the one who took they name and became one kickass superhero with it, now these unoriginal dumbass writers are gonna have todd leach off grayson once again, ****in retarded

Knightfall93
It is shitty

MarkyMatt
Maybe though it isn't Jason Todd though, it could be someone else but that does look like Todd's knife on the cover of Nightwing #118. I'm sure everything will be settled. I wished though Jason Todd would of stayed dead though.

Dark-Kenshin
Thanks for the synopsis guys.

Personally though, this comic(and probably the conclusion as well) has been a real turn off. All of the other issues were very good, I just can't stand it that they are more than likely going to kill off Jason once more, making this whole saga utterly pointless. I was hoping it would end with Jason's plans foiled, and Jason having to flee, but still remain as a deadly member of Batman's rogue gallery. And also an eventual showdown against Nightwing.

Oh well. Lets place bets on how the writers are going to explain Jason coming back to life.

5 bucks says he was granted immortality.

MarkyMatt
They said a while ago that it was something we never guessed. I really have no idea how he has survived.

WrathfulDwarf
Haven't pick up a copy yet...sounds great!

Knightfall93
It'll be tied in to IC?

MarkyMatt
that could be a possiblity. Maybe Jason Todd were seeing is Earth 2 or something like that. Like maybe a rip in the timeline made Jason come to the present time. I don't know all these theories are confusing. Some people say that Todd never died which means it ruined the story "A Death in The Family" and the votes of the fans that voted in 88 never really counted. But Winnick said Todd died so we'll see on Wednesday

wuTa
that would be my guess, that ties in with all the batman's at the end of 650

Knightfall93
That's what I thought... E2 Jason, a time crap disaster... but i think to spoil A death in the family would suck, i really like that...

MarkyMatt
After all the hype, after all the stories. 1 Year worth of Jason Todd, That's how he came back! What a absolute grabstic piece of sh*t
The biggest letdown I have ever read.

Batman Annual #25 = Sucked

Shane Davis's art was good though smile

Doc Ock
I knew it would suck,the explanation for his return I mean.

I feel cheated,because Jason's return has been well written so far.

This is a big let down.

MarkyMatt
Exactly. the buildup was all there, and then they give us THAT! for an explantation?!!? I was so dissappointed. Maybe they will put the Jason Todd saga on the shelves for a while.

Knightfall93
a) What happened/ how did h e return?
b) Anyone got scans?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
a) What happened/ how did h e return?
b) Anyone got scans?

Its tied into IC.

Good artwork,

story= semi gay

Knightfall93
TELL ME THE FULL GODDAM STORY

Knightfall93
Please

OB1-adobe
I just pMed you

Knightfall93
Yay, thanks

Dark-Kenshin
Once again, I'm one step behind. My bookstore doesn't get it for a week. Can someone explain what happened in the latest comic?

Knightfall93
I'll PM what OB1 sent me on to you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.