Villains in Spider-Man 3 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Ok new thread,since the other one was closed.

First off,absolutely NO fighting in this thread.No ridiculing people for their opinions,no name calling,no telling anyone to STFU.

Nothing but peace and harmony...........cumbya my lord,cumbya stick out tongue wink

Ok here's a rumour I heard off another site regarding Sandman.I'll get the link later.

Apparently Sandman is the guy who really killed Uncle Ben.The robber in SM-1 was just a helper.Sandman was behind the robbery,and he shot Ben so his friend could get away in the car.

Personally I hope this is not true.Sandman did NOT kill Ben in the comics.And I don't want a personal grudge between Sandman and Spidey.Sandman is not that important.

spencerspider
Hi, yea I read that from Superherohype (I'm Spencer9) lol anyway, I think that that is quite stupid, but you know it would be a big twist. As for the villains, I hate to say it, but I think that they will be Harry as GG2 at start, he won't fight again until later, Sandman will be the villain introducing Brock and he gets symbiote after Peter rejects it. He will be Venom at end with a big fight, Venom will kill Sandman, and Harry will come and help Spiderman after Venom beats him up. Harry dies and maybe kill off Venom.
I think that that would be an actually cool ending to the trilogy.

Doc Ock
So Venom appears,get's one fight,then dies?? What the f**k?

Marcus4600
That would just be bogus.

miroku
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Ok new thread,since the other one was closed.

First off,absolutely NO fighting in this thread.No ridiculing people for their opinions,no name calling,no telling anyone to STFU.

Nothing but peace and harmony...........cumbya my lord,cumbya stick out tongue wink

Ok here's a rumour I heard off another site regarding Sandman.I'll get the link later.

Apparently Sandman is the guy who really killed Uncle Ben.The robber in SM-1 was just a helper.Sandman was behind the robbery,and he shot Ben so his friend could get away in the car.

Personally I hope this is not true.Sandman did NOT kill Ben in the comics.And I don't want a personal grudge between Sandman and Spidey.Sandman is not that important.
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3821/darthvader5qi.jpg NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! not that song any thing but that

Knightfall93
Kumbya, my lord, kumbya...
And venom needs to be a main bad guy in Spidey 4, but Pete needed Harry to save him last time so he's BUGGERED

chucktaylor
Sandman as uncle Ben's killer even surpasses the Marvel Knights, Iron-Spidey and The Ones ideas!

It's so not needed!

Knightfall93
It's disturbing! hey, Sandman killed Uncle ben because Ben was gona get the ******* done for gay rape?

Tekno Boy
Ok, so Sandman is a bad guy in SM-3, we know that. Maybe Harry as Green Goblin hires Sandman to help him kill Spider-Man. Meanwhile, Peter discovers the symbiote and uses it, but gets rid of it before the end and Brock gets the symbiote and the film ends with a sihlouette of Venom, leading on to SM-4.

Knightfall93
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

spencerspider
I wasn't saying I hope that happens, I don't, but I think it will or Venom won't fight and it will be a cliffhanger.

Cascador
probably Eddy Brock will become Venom in the end and we'll see him return in spider-man 4

miroku
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Kumbya, my lord, kumbya...
And venom needs to be a main bad guy in Spidey 4, but Pete needed Harry to save him last time so he's BUGGERED
i hate that song mad

Marcus4600
I'd like to either see Venom punch Spidey in the middle of the whole swinging sequence, or him kill sandman by biting a chunk out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.