Odin, Zeus, Zuras, Rune King Thor, Vishnu, Osiris, and Gaea vs Arishem the Judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Can't wait to see Diunic's reply to this.

Mider
didnt all the celestials have to combine there power to destroy the destroyer at least the host there at the time. how would these guys do against just one?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mider
didnt all the celestials have to combine there power to destroy the destroyer at least the host there at the time. how would these guys do against just one?

The Destroyer basically couldn't hurt the Celestials at all. Earlier in Thor 300 Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu combined their power for a Godblast at Arishem. Arishem wasn't effected at all and his response was to nearly destroy Asgard, Olympus, and Nirvana only holding off when the gods agreed not to interfere in Celestial affairs for 1,000 years.

KillAll
you are just stacking up more people to get slaughtered...

Diunic
The Celestials would destroy every single god. But just Arishem how am I suppose to know?

KillAll
well, if a hand gesture can subdue 3 of the combatants, how would any of the others even remotely help??

Mider
celestial beat the earth gods but people think that the earth gods can turn around and beat galactus.......

olympian
Thats because Galactus fluctuates too much.

Celestials are far more consistence.

GODSCRIBE
These guys are going down fairly easily. All the powers of Asgard imbued into a destroyer wasn't enough to even begin to trouble a Celestial.

KillAll
Originally posted by Mider
celestial beat the earth gods but people think that the earth gods can turn around and beat galactus.......

thats also because a single celestial has proven time and again, to be leaps and bounds above galactus when comparing like apponents. galactus has been repelled by nearly every earth team (alpha flight, FF, avengers) while all of them are helpless together against a celstial. i wonder why anybody would draw that conclusion wink

olympian
And not all Celestials are high. The one Thor used the godforce and that Sue fought against its probably the lowest level between the Celestials.

Or the one that jobs out.

KillAll
well the one thor fought, he didnt do anything with. he even used the same attack on it, that he used on galactus, excpet it only gave the celstial "pause" stated by thor himself. it sent galactus fleeing in pain.

Diunic
Almost all Celestials are individually above a non full-powered Galactus.

Diunic
If Arishem is the most powerful or one of the among Celestials not even those Alphadurs would be a match for him. Of course let's just not forget every Alphadur can always receive or operate a latter resurrection.

golem370
The Eternals/Uni-Mind & the Asgardian Destroyer where not able to stop the Celestials

golem370
Uni-Mind
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Inapplicable
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Inapplicable
Reflexes: Inapplicable
Fighting Skills: No physical abilities
Special Skills/Abilities: The composite knowledge skills, abilities, and experience of all its constituent beings

Note also-Special Limitations: Superior cosmic powers, such as those possessed by Celestials, are capable of unbinding the collective form of the Uni-Mind, breaking it down into its constituent beings.

Also note-Source of Superhuman Powers: The collective psionic and cosmic powers of several hundred Eternals

Diunic
I agree!

Darth_Erebus
In an alternate reality a NORMAL powered Galactus consumed the Celestial homeworld. A NORMAL powered Galactus is above the Celestials. Thor has never sent Galactus fleeing in pain, he has been able, with help from others, to contest an extremely weak Galactus.

Diunic
How am I suppose to trust you when you say that a normal powered Galactus did that? Only If you can post scans proving it rather than doing such claims.

Darth_Erebus
I do not have a working scanner but it happened in Earth X.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

Yeah, but were talking about the 616 continuity.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

Wasn't that Franklin Richards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.