Hmm... Any opinions on Basilisk and broomsticks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becky4BJ
Derek you know you want to post deary... *winks* Happy Dance

deathtodraco
no comment

Becky4BJ
No comment Alex? Pffftttttttt!!!
You should comment because it is a VERY serious subject. Our Derek could loose something very important here. Or maybe she already has...

derek_the_derek
look all i can say is that broomsticks actually taste quite nice if u give them a chance rock

deathtodraco
that smilie has gotta go!

derek_the_derek
rock teeheehee

Becky4BJ
I think some people on this forum need medication. I mean, can we keep this clean folks ? There are most probably under 12's here.

derek_the_derek
yeah right

Knightfall93
I think some folks on this forum need to STOP SPAMMING!

Becky4BJ
This isn't spam.. I started a debate. Anyways - does the basilisk come back at any point? Seeing as I haven't read the books and whatnot.

derek_the_derek
we r not spamming. This is a subject which needs to be treated with the utmost sensitivity. It's not that hard to say it....DRaco...Is...NOT...GAY. But Knightfall93, if we annoy u that much, we'll stop.

Dark_angel_214
Draco is gay Draco is gay smokin' smokin' smokin' rolling on floor laughing

MistressofSnape
um... isn't there something thi somewhere else? And people, no offfense but what does draco being gay have to do with broomsticks or a balisk for that matter? What is the point of this thread in the first place, as it seems rather off topic.

H. S. 6
no expression

I wonder how long this will take to be closed.

TheOnes2
any minute now....

Barker
What the Hell...?

MistressofSnape
I think they may have taken something they weren't supposed to... Or it could just be the Newbie Syndrome...

RoguePw25
Had the flu this week.

CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.