Favorite B Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
this might be an interesting topic...

myself, i don't really know..maybe Boba Fett

Tom Gon Jinn
Boba Fett

Xizor
Aurra Sing should be real cool. I'll choose her, especially if she has force sensative abilities.

King Jedi
I like Dengar and Greedo but I don't know why.

Xizor
Dengar is cool, Greedo es stupido.

UnknownBountyHunter
UBH! smile

For real...Boba Fett

Xizor
I figured.

UnknownBountyHunter
I can have MY favorites.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
hey boba fett's mine too

Tom Gon Jinn
Arura Sing has Force abilities and about 5 lightsabers, but she is not a Jedi or Sith. Boba Fett, though.

Dim
Aurra Sing

Darth Heinous
IG-88 is cool. Bossk is also cool. 4-Lom and Zuckuss are losers. Greedo sucks! Dengar is okay. Jodo Kast is a "Boba Fett wannabe". Boba Fett (Jaster Mereel) is the best!

Mace23
I hate to follow the crowd but for now it's Boba Fett. If they portray Aurra Sing right then she could surpass BF. Being force sensitive she should be able to kick some Jedi butt.

UnknownBountyHunter
Jodo Kast is not a BF wannabe at all, sorry. He is too different from Boba.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
i agree..UBH is right..and the only line Boba's said is "ok"
"that sounds good", "lets go"

UnknownBountyHunter
Now, no insulting Boba. Boba Fett will remain the best, behind UBH of course smile Anywhooo, those are Boba's only lines in the films but remember the EU is vast and diverse. Read and you'll find his vocabulary and syntax is as diverse as the number of planets in SW Universe.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
BF did have the best weapons, but the worst lines...

UnknownBountyHunter
A bounty hunter doesn't talk, he listens and gets paid.

Dim
Unless he's a smuck and loses his bounty...

UnknownBountyHunter
That would be schmuck. And no even if their bounty is lost, they go find another uptight political racer and knock off their opponent for a little pocket cash.

Dim
You know, I don't rub it in when you screw up stick out tongue

I would like to see a really inept bounty hunter who just can't seem to get it right...like a Jar Jar bounty hunter.

UnknownBountyHunter
That would screw up the entire SW feel, but it is hilarious just thinking about it laughing out loud

Xizor
I already like Sing better, as I'm not a bandwagoner. Sing could be real cool if they play it right. A force sensative BH who leads the destruction of the Jedi. It would also rock if she was Qui-Gon's disgraced padawan.

Dim
I kind of hate to say this but the reason I like her better is because it feels like she's got more potential characterwise.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
i don't know about that...back that up with something..i mean, there already is a line of female figures who have immportant roles

Jedi Mercenary
Mine would have to be IG-88, He is da coolest

Dim
The reason I said that about Aurra has nothing to do with the fact that she's female...I just think that she's force sensitive and has embedded gear could lend itself to some cool scenes...What does Boba Fett have?

Xizor
The possabilities for the character of Sing make her more appealing to me at this stage in the game then Fett. A force wielding, Jedi fighting BH is real cool. Fett now bores me as I've read most of what's been said on him and I find it difficult for his character to develop beyond the stage he is at now.

UnknownBountyHunter
I agree with Xizor.

Dim
Me too

Jedi Mercenary
Somethings wrong though.... Where would Aurra have a part in Ep.2??

Dim
Who knows...maybe Palpatine puts a price on somebody's head. Maybe she's connected to the Boba Fett subplot.

Darth Heinous
"Mesa no wanna die . . . "
A single blaster shot hits Jar Jar right between his eyes. His head instaneously explodes in a cloud of blood and smoke. Boba Fett lowers his smoking rifle, pleased at his handiwork as Jar Jar's headless corpse falls to the ground.
"The galaxy will be better off without a stupid fool like you!"

Jedi Mercenary
It's very unlikely that Jar-Jar will be Murdered.(wait, the rumors are that ep.2 will be darker, so maybe....)

Tom Gon Jinn
Great as it is to be rid of the annoying Jar Jar, I don't think Lucas would let him die, as kids like him, and they would get upset, and he'd get hate mail. So, a pity, but I doubt it would ever happen. I still like Boba though.

UnknownBountyHunter
Aura could be Boba's wife!! smile j/k not probable, BUT she could be the first bounty hunter Palpy uses to kill off either the twins, Amidala, OB1, or Anakin and when she fails, is killed than Boba takes over.

yerssot
Well, my favorite bountyhunter is Boba, just because he is mysterious, not lots of screentime, almost nothing to say... reminds me of Maul...

Julie
Boba's cool.....ques is is his father gonna be cooler cool

P.S.....did you guys see christmas with the Fetts at www.starwars.com?

yerssot
yes, I saw that...

well, we can only hope for his father

Julie
You think Jango'll be cooler than Boba???...or not

yerssot
If the fights I heared about are correct:
no problem!

Ushgarak
I think he will be, yeah

queeq
Well, he will have a cooler fight than Boba, that's for sure. For King of Coolness... who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.