Ragnos runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Since Ragnos is the most powerful of the most powerful, where do you think he'll fall? He has a 3 hr break between each

1) Obi Wan and Mace
2) Ulic Qel Droma, Nomi Sunrider and Yoda
3) DE Sidious and Darth Maul
4) Freedon Nadd and Darth Malak
5) Exar Kun
6) DN Luke
7) Lord Simus, Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh
8) He annihaliates them all and rules over the Galaxy

w00t2112
Although, i think he'll fall, in the last fight, i give him a slim chance of winning...smile

IKC
He gets injured at 5, crushes Luke, and perhaps barely squeaks by 7. Ragnos wins.

Darth Traya
Even with the last combination. I still think the three would lose. Simus was reduced to a head by Ragnos and Sadow and Ludo shat their pants at the sight of his spirit...

Faunus
Originally posted by IKC
He gets injured at 5, crushes Luke, and perhaps barely squeaks by 7. Ragnos wins.

That makes no sense, IKC. How does he get injured by Kun and still crush Luke? How does he even get injured by Kun?

tdtd
It's called fanboyism lol. He could be DN Luke's equal maybe or maybe not but he'll get by kun with ease and have problems with luke. Now if he gets by DN Luke, you have the trio of the ancient sith that he might not be able to beat after all that fighting and then fighting luke. But he has a good shot of running the whole gauntlet, if not losing at 6 or 7.

vpokdekjyafmidp
he gets injured at 5, injured to a lesser degree at 6, and then fights at 7, fights a long hard fight, but dies do to multiple injuries

tdtd
Nice logic. In reality we hold Nadd to a higher degree than Kun and then you add Malak so how in the world is he going to have a tougher time with Kun alone rather than Malak and Nadd? And DN Luke is more powerful than Kun for the last time so if he DOES get by him he MIGHT be too worn out to fight the 3 ancient sith lords.

Lee-San28
sidious and maul beat him. i dont think hese tuff enuf to take them all out in that order with just a three hour break....no ones that strong with the force

tdtd
Lee I think you should go back to Supershadow because you know nothing. Ragnos is the most powerful of the most powerful, he wouldn't have to move to defeat sidious and maul.

((The_Anomaly))
I wouldent say defeating DE Sidious would be THAT easy for Ragnos. He'd win, of course, but I think your putting Ragnos a bit higher then he should be.

Anyways, after facing Kun I say he falls to DN Luke

tdtd
Thank you at least someone has common sense.

Numan
He falls at #2. Yoda would overwhelm him in terms of saber skill while Ulic would be good enough to hold his own while also helping. Nomi Sunrider could make good use of battle meditation. He goes down.

tdtd
Numan, do you know what you're talking about? I'm not here to insult anyone but Ragnos would eat Yoda and Ulic alive. There is no 1 person that would come close to him besides DN Luke and even that's a stretch. Yoda and Ulic were very powerful but nowhere near the league of Ragnos.

Numan
You haven't given any proof. Yoda's fighting style would be way too difficult for Ragnos to deal with. He would have trouble dealing with his speed. Nomi Sunrider was incredible in the force and she could act as jedi support. Ulic Quel Droma would help and tire Ragnos down and it is unlikely Ragnos would be able to duel effectively against Ulic with Yoda troubling him. There is no evidence that Ragnos would be able to do this. There is no evidence that he is a good swordsman, and with three more than competent opponents, he would have trouble with using any offensive force powers (also BTW there is no evidence that he is that strong in the force either).

tdtd
There is no evidence that he is strong with the force? He is described as having superhuman strength and a terrifying grasp of the dark side. He was feared among the Ancient Sith Lords, who were more powerful than anyone after them. He ruled for 100 years without opposition. All of this is evidence enough that he was the most powerful of the most powerful, and with his grasp of the dark side he doesn't even need to use his sword against most of his competition. He'll have to try against the likes of the ancient sith lords, kun, nadd, and Luke, but against everyone else it's an easy victory for him.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
You haven't given any proof. Yoda's fighting style would be way too difficult for Ragnos to deal with. He would have trouble dealing with his speed. Nomi Sunrider was incredible in the force and she could act as jedi support. Ulic Quel Droma would help and tire Ragnos down and it is unlikely Ragnos would be able to duel effectively against Ulic with Yoda troubling him. There is no evidence that Ragnos would be able to do this. There is no evidence that he is a good swordsman, and with three more than competent opponents, he would have trouble with using any offensive force powers (also BTW there is no evidence that he is that strong in the force either).

Right and there is evidence that Ulic and Yoda could work well together?

btw: have you seen that blade Ragnos uses? How do you think Yoda is going to block that if Ragnos with all his power swings it at him, Yoda is going down for the count... Doesn't that suck...

Ulic really isn't that good, and definitly not good enough to stand up against Ragnos, his force powers have done nothing to the extent of Ragnos and he would die with the first blast, and Nomi whats she going to do? Use battle meditation on him? I'm sure Ragnos will fear these three people and then stab himself for the hell of it, don't be stupid. He would WTFPwn them all.

tdtd
Agreed

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
Right and there is evidence that Ulic and Yoda could work well together?

btw: have you seen that blade Ragnos uses? How do you think Yoda is going to block that if Ragnos with all his power swings it at him, Yoda is going down for the count... Doesn't that suck...

Ulic really isn't that good, and definitly not good enough to stand up against Ragnos, his force powers have done nothing to the extent of Ragnos and he would die with the first blast, and Nomi whats she going to do? Use battle meditation on him? I'm sure Ragnos will fear these three people and then stab himself for the hell of it, don't be stupid. He would WTFPwn them all.

Firstly I believe that Yoda would have no trouble blocking Ragnos' attack but I won't get into this again with you. He would be able to dodge him easily. Have you seen Yoda. Quite fast huh. Or he could just use the weight of the sword against Ragnos (by parrying it in the same direction that Ragnos swings it). He would probably be able to just jump on his back and decapitate him. Ragnos would probably not be able to hit Yoda. By the time he would swing the heavy blade at him, Yoda would already be right behind ready to take him out.

And clearly you do not fully understand battle meditation. She would be able to raise Yoda and Droma's spirits

tdtd
Numan you either come from Supershadow, or you have not done any research beyond the movies. Ragnos swings his sword as fast as Yoda swings his saber. Saying Yoda can block anything of Ragnos is like me saying I can block Michael Jordan's shot. It's ludicrous and illogical.

Numan
Firstly I believe that Yoda would have no trouble blocking Ragnos' attack but I won't get into this again with you. He would be able to dodge him easily. Have you seen Yoda. Quite fast huh. Or he could just use the weight of the sword against Ragnos (by parrying it in the same direction that Ragnos swings it). He would probably be able to just jump on his back and decapitate him. Ragnos would probably not be able to hit Yoda. By the time he would swing the heavy blade at him, Yoda would already be right behind ready to take him out.

Suck on that *****.

tdtd
Ok so you're a moron that knows nothing, I think that's the general consensus.

Numan
Ok so you're a fanboy that knows nothing, I think that's the general consensus.

tdtd
Right well I've made you look like a fool and so has fishy, so please exit the forums before you embarass yourself further.

Fishy

Suck on that *****.

have you seen Yoda fight Dooku and Sidious? Those people were physically weaker then Ragnos lived less had less experience with the force and with a sword or lightsaber, and Ragnos could swing his blade like a lightsaber because of his phyiscall power. Yoda isn't the one that strikes either, and there is absolutely nothing that could make anybody believe that Yoda could block Ragnos his attacks he would take him out using the force alone.

Yoda had a hard time with Sidious his force lightning, and unless you want to claim that Ragnos = Sidious in force power then you will have to prove up.

tdtd
I no longer think there is a difference between fanboyism and ignorance.

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
have you seen Yoda fight Dooku and Sidious? Those people were physically weaker then Ragnos lived less had less experience with the force and with a sword or lightsaber, and Ragnos could swing his blade like a lightsaber because of his phyiscall power. Yoda isn't the one that strikes either, and there is absolutely nothing that could make anybody believe that Yoda could block Ragnos his attacks he would take him out using the force alone.

Yoda had a hard time with Sidious his force lightning, and unless you want to claim that Ragnos = Sidious in force power then you will have to prove up.

Firstly Dooku and Sidious are closer to Yoda's size and quite likely to be quicker than Ragnos. They also use lightsabers which requires less energy and is easier to defend with. It is likely due to Ragnos' size that he is quite slow and even if he is not, he would be slow with a heavy sith sword and would be unable to defend himelf well. Yoda would be too small and fast for him and would easily be able to dodge his attacks while Ragnos would be left wide open for Droma or Sunrider to take him out. This alone proves that your point is moot and I don't even need to go into how you haven't proven Ragnos' strength or how wuick he would be able to sswing his sword, but lets not get into that because I know how you fanboys can get especially when dealing with a lost cause. And Dooku and Sidious have less experience than Ragnos? Ragnos ruled for a century so in terms of how old he was, I'm guessing in the 100s and probably no twice Dooku or Sidious' age. But age does not equal experience and Ragnos and the sith had presumably been isolated from the rest of the galaxy, and it is unlikely that he was challenged by many more people that Simus.

IKC
Originally posted by Faunus
That makes no sense, IKC. How does he get injured by Kun and still crush Luke? How does he even get injured by Kun?

Because Kun > Luke. His offensive capabilities are far greater, for example. I don't see where all this "zOMG, LUKE PWNS ALL" BS comes from.

Numan
Maybe because of some of his accomplishments you idiot.

tdtd
Someone shut this kid up.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by tdtd
Nice logic. In reality we hold Nadd to a higher degree than Kun and then you add Malak so how in the world is he going to have a tougher time with Kun alone rather than Malak and Nadd? And DN Luke is more powerful than Kun for the last time so if he DOES get by him he MIGHT be too worn out to fight the 3 ancient sith lords.

oh i didnt see freedon nadd there.
nadd would put up a good fight.
malak though wtf hed proably die at the sight of marka ragnos

IKC
Funny, I don't remember giving a damn about what a ten-year-old says.

Feat wars are a logical fallacy, but I'm sure you don't know what that means.

Numan
Prove me wrong and I will forever leave this forum. Give your argument step by step and if you prove me wrong then I will forever leave this forum.

vpokdekjyafmidp
who numan?

vpokdekjyafmidp
wait a minute, the poll, and the original post are different

Numan
That would be the case IKC if my reasoning was invalid.

IKC
You don't seem to have any reasoning, child.

Why don't you make an argument so that I can pick it apart?

tdtd
Lol this is the one time I am on IKC's side. Numan you have absolutely no argument and you stating that Yoda would be able to block Ragnos is dumber than anything I've ever said on this forum.

vpokdekjyafmidp
THE POLL IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL POST WHICH MAY BE CAUSING CONFUSION

Numan
Firstly that is my opinion and I still listed a number of ways that he would be able to outduel Ragnos without sabers clashing. BTW on KOTOR the lightsaber with the right combo of chrystals becomes more powerful than Ajunta Pall's blade. Just thought I would let you know.

tdtd
Who cares about Ajunta Pall's blade? Are you stupid? Ragnos wouldn't even have to 'duel' with Yoda and Nomi. He can use the dark side up until Nadd and Malak, that's when he'll have to START getting creative..

vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the **** up numan as soon as yoda sees ragnos he shits his pants
lmao picture yoda pooping

IKC
Firstly that is my opinion and I still listed a number of ways that he would be able to outduel Ragnos without sabers clashing. BTW on KOTOR the lightsaber with the right combo of chrystals becomes more powerful than Ajunta Pall's blade. Just thought I would let you know.

Except that Pall != Ragnos and GAMEPLAY IS NOT CANON!

I need to find that post where you reveal yourself as a ten-year-old so the mods can ban you. You violate the TOS by your presence here.

((The_Anomaly))
^^^^ HAHAHAHA True

Anyways, Ragnos would pick Yoda up and crush him with the force. The fight would take about 3 seconds max.

Numan, why are you still here? Stop making blatantly stupid assumptions. Seriously, you dont GIVE proof, you just say "yoda fights dooku and dooku blah blah blah blah" thats not an argument, its Hyperbole. And feat wars are a logical fallacy as IKC said. EVERYONE knows Ragnos would beat Yoda effortlessly, except you it seems. ONLY DN Luke and Kun would I put in a one on one fight with Ragnos, Kun would die and even DN Luke prolly wouldn't live, but I give him a 40/ 60 over Ragnos if he was clever enough to not have a full out one on one fight with Ragnos. For DN Luke to win he'd have to be smart, everyone else gets killed.

-----------------------------

Hey IKC your exactly one day older then me...lol

My bday is November 19th 1986..lol

Just noticed that

Darth Traya
Zomg, teh conspiracy!11

((The_Anomaly))
LOLZzzz!!! zOMG!!11

Darth Traya
IKC and Anomaly are related! Teh are evil twins!

Faunus

tdtd
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
^^^^ HAHAHAHA True

Anyways, Ragnos would pick Yoda up and crush him with the force. The fight would take about 3 seconds max.

Numan, why are you still here? Stop making blatantly stupid assumptions. Seriously, you dont GIVE proof, you just say "yoda fights dooku and dooku blah blah blah blah" thats not an argument, its Hyperbole. And feat wars are a logical fallacy as IKC said. EVERYONE knows Ragnos would beat Yoda effortlessly, except you it seems. ONLY DN Luke and Kun would I put in a one on one fight with Ragnos, Kun would die and even DN Luke prolly wouldn't live, but I give him a 40/ 60 over Ragnos if he was clever enough to not have a full out one on one fight with Ragnos. For DN Luke to win he'd have to be smart, everyone else gets killed.

-----------------------------

Hey IKC your exactly one day older then me...lol

My bday is November 19th 1986..lol

Just noticed that

What he said

IKC

tdtd
SO you're assuming Kun is going to give Ragnos the most trouble? LOL...And that is a question not a sarcastic statement. If this is your assumption then you clearly forget about Nadd who is on par with Kun, and the 3 ancient sith lords of the golden age. I won't mention DN Luke since you will believe Kun is better than him no matter what.

Faunus
Originally posted by IKC
Honestly, I don't think a wound from Kun would be severe enough to let Ragnos be toppled by Luke, who is weaker than Kun. Yes, the amulet blasts are massive (and by the way, to say that the amulet alone turned Kun into the powerhouse he was is unsupported) but I'm fairly confident there are means to block it known by the Ancient Sith. Otherwise, I'm unsure Ragnos would have lived as long as he did.

If a wound from Kun wouldn't faze Ragnos, why even mention it?

And when did I say that the amulet turned Kun into what he became? I said it helped, which is obvious.

tdtd
Ok so this one is a tough one.. Ragnos will have a somewhat tough time with Nadd and Malak, perhaps the same trouble with Kun if not less trouble, and would die with DN LUke? And if he does defeat DN Luke then I don't see him having the energy to defeat the 3 ancient powerful sith

Illustrious
I really don't see how two of the strongest lords from the golden age who's remnant knowledge (and it was remnant, considering Sadow had practically nothing with him when he rebuilt his stuff on Yavin IV) made other individuals godly is inferior to Kun.

If Kun manages to wound him, Ragnos will fall to 7, as each of those three are at least on Kun's tier. I very much doubt Kun wounds Ragnos.

2 and 3 should be switched, Darth Maul is nothing, and Ulic is an underrated character around here. Freedon Nadd is also underrated, he was a "powerless" spirit yet still managed to bring about an incredibly strong dark side aura on an entire planet. He was a spirit that wasn't bound to a location (we see him on Korriban and Onderon) which is more than most sith spirits have boasted. Even as a spirit, he was able to floor people like Nomi Sunrider and Vodo Siosk Baas with relative ease, as well as causing avalanches, cave ins, and other such large scale uses of the force. With a body and presumably with a few artifacts of his own, logic dictates he is definitely underrated. Considering Nadd learned practically everything he knew from Sadow, it seems unlikely that Sadow would be placed on such a low tier either.

Basically it's 7 or win. But really, why do you keep making Ragnos threads? It's getting rather annoying.

Darth Traya
Nadd and Malak? Lolzorz. Malak dies within a second and Nadd, whilst formidable, doesn't have the power to stand up to Marka.

tdtd
Yea what illustrious said, there are no arguments there.. Good way to possibly end the thread

IKC
A) It's a mighty assumption to just claim Nadd is on par with Exar Kun. There's been no primary source material written on his life, it is extremely difficult to say.

B )

I didn't say it wouldn't faze him, I said it wouldn't be effective enough for Ragnos to be toppled by Skywalker, who is far weaker and less offense-prone than Kun.

C)

No, it's an assumption. We do not know the properties of this amulet other than it can 1) destroy spirits and 2) allow the user to fire huge energy blasts from their hands.

Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
I really don't see how two of the strongest lords from the golden age who's remnant knowledge (and it was remnant, considering Sadow had practically nothing with him when he rebuilt his stuff on Yavin IV) made other individuals godly is inferior to Kun.

If Kun manages to wound him, Ragnos will fall to 7, as each of those three are at least on Kun's tier. I very much doubt Kun wounds Ragnos.

2 and 3 should be switched, Darth Maul is nothing, and Ulic is an underrated character around here. Freedon Nadd is also underrated, he was a "powerless" spirit yet still managed to bring about an incredibly strong dark side aura on an entire planet. He was a spirit that wasn't bound to a location (we see him on Korriban and Onderon) which is more than most sith spirits have boasted. Even as a spirit, he was able to floor people like Nomi Sunrider and Vodo Siosk Baas with relative ease, as well as causing avalanches, cave ins, and other such large scale uses of the force. With a body and presumably with a few artifacts of his own, logic dictates he is definitely underrated. Considering Nadd learned practically everything he knew from Sadow, it seems unlikely that Sadow would be placed on such a low tier either.

Basically it's 7 or win. But really, why do you keep making Ragnos threads? It's getting rather annoying.

Agreed.

tdtd
Damn IKC DN Luke is not weaker than Kun.. If anything they are on par with each other. But like illustrious said, it's very illogical to believe the ancient sith are inferior to kun. Illustrious' post said it perfectly.

IKC
tdtd, I've effectively proven that DN Luke is weaker than Kun in the other thread. You've been able to prove nothing to the contrary with your one-liners.

Illustrious
You've said it yourself, that the amulet can destroy spirits. He certainly didn't look like he was going to die without being attacked by the amulet. He did lord over a prodigious Kun, even if it wasn't a dark side one. His feats even as a spirit were mighty impressive, moreso than Kun's feats as a spirit, even though Kun's spirit did linger for much longer.

Also considering Kun did get a good portion of his knowledge from him, and that Nadd's personal accomplishments included conquering warlike Onderon and destroying the forces of its moon, it's more than reasonable to assume that he has plenty of power of his own. Can we say it is definitive? No, but we can't say with practically any of the ancient Sith. I would place him right with Kun, based on what I have seen and the logical inferences thereof.

tdtd
Again, Agreed.

IKC
Mm, I'd debate Freedon's Spirit against Kun's with you, Illustrious. It seems Kun had many of the same capabilities as Nadd's except for the freedom to roam.

That, it seems, was caused by the Jedi intervention at the end of his life. When you combine that with the fact that Kun's was still able to do these things four thousand (rather than four hundred) years later, it leads me to believe that Kun is a notch better.

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
Mm, I'd debate Freedon's Spirit against Kun's with you, Illustrious. It seems Kun had many of the same capabilities as Nadd's except for the freedom to roam.

That, it seems, was caused by the Jedi intervention at the end of his life. When you combine that with the fact that Kun's was still able to do these things four thousand (rather than four hundred) years later, it leads me to believe that Kun is a notch better.

Only Nadd was beaten back by a Jedi Master a few times... Those attacks would probably have weakened him and we don't know how much he still would have been able to do 3600 years later. He never really seems to challenge himself with the things he does either...

w00t2112
mmm, i guess Ragnos wins, and comparing Kun and nadd is kinda hard, since we have very little knowledge on Nadd, except he could kill Jedi with a blaster and he conquered a planet, wih a short lightsaber..which does imply great power, on the other hand, Kun seems to have achieved more, as well he seems to have demonstrated greater power, details that i dont want to bother with..

w00t2112
oh btw, sorry for the confusion, i edited the poll as my final choice, so sorry for the confusion

tdtd
DN Luke is 2nd only to Ragnos slaying them all. Sounds about right.

Illustrious
Simus + Naga + Kressh would be more likely to take him out than DN Luke.

bogen
ragnos would win one way or the other

tdtd
Yes those 3 ancient sith lords are more likely to take him out but after all of his battles I would think DN Luke does the job.

((The_Anomaly))
Agreed, there's no way that Ragnos could keep fighting ALL those people consecutively. As I said, Even DN Luke could win, if he was smart about it. Ragnos would still win against Luke prolly 60% of the time, as Luke more then likley could not go completely head to head with Ragnos. So Luke would have to play it smart to win. But when you take in account Ragnos having to fight ALL those other very powerful people, and then have to take on DN Luke. Doubtful that even Ragnos could do that.

tdtd
Agreed

w00t2112
Ok, say that Ragnos gets a day rest between each, meaning he recovers his force but not the wounds he may sustain

w00t2112
and surprisingly. most people think he can win...

Fishy
Ragnos is hard to guess really, he was never beaten never surpassed and was more powerful then the most powerful of the most powerful. He made Sadow who had been rebelling against him obey him even when he was a spirit...

The guy was great, however to say exactly how great... Its impossible.

w00t2112
Thats true, but its better that it stays that way, since writing something about him, would limit his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.