From Dusk Till Dawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omaga
HI ALL I THINK THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I HAD THE PLESURE OF GOING 2 THE CINEMA TO SEE THIS AND THE WHOLE STORY LINE WAS OF THE CHAIN! smile

DarkWizard
of the chain? That's interesting stick out tongue

QT didn't Direct this movie. But he did right it. So I guess We should leave it here.

omaga
IM SHORE HE HAD A HAND IN THE DIRECTING! BUT THANK 4 UR INTREST big grin

DarkWizard
I thought the First half was Really excellent. But then I began to lose interest at the 'Tittie Twister'.

omaga
apple pie pu**y!!!! then they kick the crap outta mate! thats 1 of the best bit of the film! u seen hostel yet if so any good!??

DarkWizard
Originally posted by omaga
apple pie pu**y!!!! then they kick the crap outta mate! thats 1 of the best bit of the film! u seen hostel yet if so any good!??

Heard some good things, Heard some shitty things.

omaga
o rite! can i ask u a favor please how do u delete ur threads iv startet so dump subjects and want to delete them!??????

kirstyanna
Originally posted by omaga
HI ALL I THINK THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I HAD THE PLESURE OF GOING 2 THE CINEMA TO SEE THIS AND THE WHOLE STORY LINE WAS OF THE CHAIN! smile

I totally agree with you, i never saw it in the cinema but i saw it like three times on t.v, it's so good!

kirstyanna

kirstyanna
k

omaga
Originally posted by kirstyanna
k

sorry took so long been away for a while. iv seen it like 3 or more times myself its 1 of the best vampire films iv see.

Dayscribe
It was a pretty good movie. A little wierd, but good fun nonetheless.

NoFate007
First half was ok, but when they started to throw vampires into the mix, then it wasn't so.

DarthLazious
I agree it was a good flim.

eggmayo
Originally posted by NoFate007
First half was ok, but when they started to throw vampires into the mix, then it wasn't so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.