Iron Man (Thorbuster) vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Thorbuster Iron Man

vs.

Big Blue

who wins?

GODSCRIBE
The Thorbuster armor is powered by Asgardian mystical energy. It is powerful enough to stop Mjolnir in flight. Something Supes couldnt do. Its gonna be a tough fight.

AJ4LIFE
is this the armor he wore when thor dented caps sheild

GODSCRIBE
yeah, thats the armor.

LordFear
No way I said it once I love IM. A pure fanboy of his but I have to be real here my boy is gonna get creamed. It would be a lasting battle but until Supes realizes that this guy could kill him, he will attack him without mercy and eventually whip IM's metallic butt!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Speedblitz.

AJ4LIFE
supes wil crush his armor and skull

GODSCRIBE
I think Speed is Supes only advantage here. He will have trouble with Thorbuster seeing as though it's powered by an Asgardian source.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I think Speed is Supes only advantage here. He will have trouble with Thorbuster seeing as though it's powered by an Asgardian source.

But it's still a very BIG advantage.

If Supes can get a hundred hits in for every one of Stark's, then there's not much chance of Tony winning.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
But it's still a very BIG advantage.

If Supes can get a hundred hits in for every one of Stark's, then there's not much chance of Tony winning.

yeah, definately....but one punch would seriously devastate supes.

Juntai
Well, after the first half of a milisecond of the fight, the armor would be orbiting the Earth, and Tony would be pissing his boxers. Superman would say something like a dick, and fly off.

AJ4LIFE
yup

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
yup That's how he handles people in suits of armor, he takes it off of them. Even just recently, Superman did that to Ruin, and Superboy Prime did the same thing to Lex Luthor.

It's just how superspeed characters deal with stuff like that.

AJ4LIFE
can supes vibrate through things like flash

LordFear
This is what I am saying, TOny is a dead man.
This has no chance of lasting long

grey fox
Supes ether rips the armour off stark , or he freezes him before before shattering the armour causing him to have a heart attack out of fear... oh and let's not forget the heat vision that can melt through the armour like a hot knife through butter.

AJ4LIFE
thats all well and good guys but can he vibrate mad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
thats all well and good guys but can he vibrate mad

Yes smile

MuffinmanMike
First loss that Tony gets out of alive he comes back with Kryptonianbuster armor.

Kryptonite Blasts FTW.

Femi32
Lex Luthor had a Kryptonian Buster armor with kryptonite and still lost against Superman.

Mider
were did the thor buster armor appear?

Marcus4600
Iron Man wins because he's NOT A DICK!

Just kidding. Superman would win this, especially with no prep.

grey fox
Heat vison melts straight through the armour

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Femi32
Lex Luthor had a Kryptonian Buster armor with kryptonite and still lost against Superman.

Luthor also hasn't been designing these things for specific purposes for a while.

Mider
were did the thor buster armer appear?

Tony Stark
IM in the Asgardian armor dominates Superman easily he was giving RTK all he wanted and then some...

RTK would kill Superman easily as would IM in that armor...

Supes hit vision isn't going to burn through IM's regular armor let alone the Asgardian suit...

Supes heat vision isn't hotter than The Torches Super Nova which didn't melt IM's regular armor...

flex

GODSCRIBE
good old Tony

Juntai
Originally posted by Tony Stark
IM in the Asgardian armor dominates Superman easily he was giving RTK all he wanted and then some...

RTK would kill Superman easily as would IM in that armor...

Supes hit vision isn't going to burn through IM's regular armor let alone the Asgardian suit...

Supes heat vision isn't hotter than The Torches Super Nova which didn't melt IM's regular armor...

flex Actually, it's far hotter than the Torch can do, I believe. Superman's heat vision has never been guaged, but we know it's hotter than stars, should he choose it to be.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, it's far hotter than the Torch can do, I believe. Superman's heat vision has never been guaged, but we know it's hotter than stars, should he choose it to be.

Which is hotter a star or an exploding star...?

I believe choice #2 is the right answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.