Quicksilver (son of M) vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Recently Quicksilver has gotten his speed back, I can't remember how but he is much faster now and the same speed as Flash. So now that he is equal who wins?

AJ4LIFE
no ones as fast as flash flash wins no matter what

Lucid Lui
He isn't equal to Flash and hasn't gotten his speed back yet. All he has at the moment is some time travel abilities which allow him to only go forward in time for short periods of time.

His new abilitites haven't been defined too well yet, but i'm sure they will have by the time the mini ends.

GODSCRIBE
Just watch, when he fully gets his powers back, Marvel's going to make him more powerful than Flash. LOL They used Decimation and HoM as an excuse to revamp their characters.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Just watch, when he fully gets his powers back, Marvel's going to make him more powerful than Flash. LOL They used Decimation and HoM as an excuse to revamp their characters. That's generally what giant crossovers are for.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Juntai
That's generally what giant crossovers are for.

This is true.

supremthor
^^^^ true at the now in Dc flash and a few speeddters ran into the speed fore sooooooooooooooooooo........... flash is also getting a big bpower boost

nigel45
Originally posted by supremthor
^^^^ true at the now in Dc flash and a few speeddters ran into the speed fore sooooooooooooooooooo........... flash is also getting a big bpower boost

There isn't much they can do to Wally without turning him into a God, so it's looking more and more like Bart will take over, or Wally will just come back. Either way, isn't the speedforce gone now? Jay said something about that at the end of IC #4. So it would seem like Wally and Bart would be coming back with fewer powers.

grey fox
Quicksilver goes forward in time for a few minutes before being sucked back , extremely haggard and exhausted , flash then beats the shit out of him....

DIESEL_33
Depends on which Flash ur talkin about. If its the 3rd Flash(Wally West)..its Flash hands down. Not to sure about the other 2 Flash's. Flash 1 (Jason Peter"Jay Garrick"wink Flash 2 (Barry Allen).

I dont think yall know how powerfull Flash 3 is !!!!!

Tron
It's been discussed here many, many times. Trust me, we know.

Mider
there was a marvel decimation?

OMNIKINETIC
FLASH IS THE FASTEST THERE WAS, THE FASTEST THERE IS AND THE FASTEST THERE WILL EVER BE...NO MATTER WHAT...NO MATTER THE OPPONENT, AS LONG AS ITS IN THE DC/MARVEL UNIVERSE

Marcus4600
^ You see folks, this is what we here at the KMC forums call the fanboy. *goes and gets lab coat, laser pointer, and lecture*
Notice the all caps spelling, the lack of good punctuation, and a claim that cannot be backed up by proof. Know that this species is as harmful as a magpie, and has the same amount of intelligence. Now, back to the subject at hand.

More than likely, they will give Quicksilver back his powers after the Collective is destroyed, combined with the effects of the Terragen Mist, he will undoubtedly be able to move as quick as Wally West.

superbatman86
Normally I'd say flash but i'm not too sure wht QS current powers are and what levil he's at.I reserve judgment until after Son of M

Draco69
Quicksilver can only timetravel...which isn't saying much since Flash timetravels every other week.

spetznaz
Originally posted by steverules
Recently Quicksilver has gotten his speed back, I can't remember how but he is much faster now and the same speed as Flash. So now that he is equal who wins?

1) QS is much 'faster'
2) He is not the same speed as the Flash.
3) He is not 'equal' to the Flash.
4) The Flash wins.

The Ion
QS can go forward a few days. Flash went to the end of time. Equal indeed.

grey fox
Quicksilver's powers are completely useless in this fight , he can only go forward a few days , and then only for 5-10 minutes .

Flash bombards quicksilver with a hundred million thousand punches before QS can even comprehend that theirs a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
So are they trying to turn Quicksilver into a Zoom-esque speedster a la time manipulation instead of actual speed?

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ You see folks, this is what we here at the KMC forums call the fanboy. *goes and gets lab coat, laser pointer, and lecture*
Notice the all caps spelling, the lack of good punctuation, and a claim that cannot be backed up by proof. Know that this species is as harmful as a magpie, and has the same amount of intelligence. Now, back to the subject at hand.

More than likely, they will give Quicksilver back his powers after the Collective is destroyed, combined with the effects of the Terragen Mist, he will undoubtedly be able to move as quick as Wally West.

Actually, aside from the ultra annoyng caps, I dont thikn that's so wrong to say, especially since this site is kinda like the ultimate Flash-boy haven, I mean, go back a few months to Flash vs Spidey. He has some pretty strong back, so, its not without evidence, saying what that dude said. ALSO!! 'we here at KMC forums' will call just about anyone a fanboy lol I've even been called a FB sad

QS goes forward a few days... and watches a bit of his own funeral :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.