classic Juggernaut vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Make your bets

AJ4LIFE
how powerful is classic jug

Juntai
Superspeed, Superstrength, High end durability, Super healing, Never die, Cloning, track his opponents anywhere in the universe... I think Lobo wins this.

I'd give Juggs the durability, strength is a fairly even field.
But really... that's all Juggs has. He's very one dimensional in the end.

AJ4LIFE
i think i will support lobo after this wink

Juntai
It's going to be a bloody grueling fight though, I just think in the end, Lobo would overwhelm him. I'd hate to get between them, they live for battle.

AJ4LIFE
its like the fghting mascots of each company

juggernaut66666
classic juggernaut almost killed savage hulk 2 times ko'd colossus by one punch ko'd thing by 3 punches beat thor to unconsiusness and much more he is invulnerable he does not fee pain and has a personal force field which is above galactuses invulnerability

KillAll
i'd say its a tie. even though they cant "hurt" each other, juggernaut could still damage lobo. hed take on more damage, but keep on coming as would juggernaut.

juggernaut could potentially increase his strength though... he's done it before, he can punch through reality, he could punch through lobo. could being the key word. i also believe this has been done before.

AJ4LIFE
lobo has been ripped in half before and looked at his body and just said oh i dont think he will mind being punched through

jgiant
This is a stalemate...it will go on forever, but i think during the time fighting lobo will have the upper hand more than juggs...

KillAll
i dont think he will mind either... i'm just saying, while its a stalemate, lobo WILL take on more damage than juggernaut. but both will keep coming forever.

AJ4LIFE
proberly

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
This is a stalemate...it will go on forever, but i think during the time fighting lobo will have the upper hand more than juggs... Pretty much. Neither really has the tools to put the other down for good. Lobo having super-speed is a good advantage though, as is the cloning. If he gets a bunch of clones up and going, it's curtains for Juggs eventually. But he doesn't do that every fight he can't handle, though forumwise it is a viable option. Pretty much whever they fight is getting messed up badly, Lobo throws down and will destroy cities or continents if he has to.

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
classic juggernaut almost killed savage hulk 2 times ko'd colossus by one punch ko'd thing by 3 punches beat thor to unconsiusness and much more he is invulnerable he does not fee pain and has a personal force field which is above galactuses invulnerability Lobo's conquered multiple planets.
What did Juggs do? Punch Hulk?
Yeah.

AJ4LIFE
lobo is the one like it or not

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
lobo is the one like it or not You like Lobo, huh?

AJ4LIFE
he makes me laugh what can i say

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut has once became a ruler if a planet

blind faith
Juggernaut wins

AJ4LIFE
lobo cant die jugg can

juggernaut66666
what the **** are you talking about no one can kill juggernaut it is a fact and no one can hurt him or make him feel pain

Mider
what comic is it were lobo uses his cloning powers anyway?

Mider
juggs cant win against an army of lobos they would hold him down or do something like that but lobo wouldnt be able to kill juggernaut but then again he's killed almost omnipatent beings on lobo contact on gawd so im not sure what would happen but lobo wins just cause of his shear numbers but he wont kill juggs since juggs cant be hurt, and Juggs powers have been shown to be negated like when thor threw his hammer around the area he and juggs were fighting juggs lost his power for a moment and thor kicked his butt before juggs got his power back and probably instantly healed anyway i also believe that juggs power was negated by the celestial power in the war hulk.

juggernaut66666
war hulk only stalemated him and when he fought thor the hammer deactivated mystical energies lobo has nothing to do with magic

Mider
yeah well juggs would still lose sorry, if it was one juggs against one lobo juggs and them would have a pretty hard battle and the winner is hard to think out since lobo can take on supes if he has super speed then he can beat juggs but if he has no speed he might not be able to defeat juggs also if lobo has his many weapons he might be able to use something on juggs mind or brain but if its a army of lobos vs juggs juggs loses hard, though he feels nothing he'd be an immortal punching bag.

juggernaut66666
what can lobo do to him?

AJ4LIFE
oviously from your name your a big jugg fan so theres no point trying to convince u other whys am i right or am i right

Mider
heh what can he do to him? just one lobo can speedblitz him if he has super speed and just beat the crap out of him lobo wont be hurt very badly you know he can heal from almost anything now that he's immortal, an army of lobos would overwealm juggs it would be like fighting an army of supermen each as strong as the other he cant deal with that he just doesnt have the strengh but no they wouldnt hurt him but they would beat him.

Mider
what can juggs do to lobo or an army of lobos?

juggernaut66666
its not about healing it is about durability and stamina

Mider
durability? lobo can heal from anything and he probably has alot of stamina limitless im not sure but probably near there.

AJ4LIFE
lobo takes this one i think

juggernaut66666
durability:for example how much pain can the character take

KillAll
i dont think any amount of lobos could "overwhelm" juggernaut. he would just mow them down. and they cant stop him. he'd just keep marching.

if you wanna go all out, hell juggernaut could just mow through reality itself and destroy all the lobos in the process. even if they kept on multiplying, how can they fight something 100ft tall, unstoppable, and presumably limitless in strength???

Juntai
durability:for example how much pain can the character take Well, he throws down with gods, angels and demons, superman, Green Lanterns, Apocalypse, and the Shiar imperial guard for starters. I dunno, how durable would you say that is?

KillAll
well, one time, superman speed blitzed lobo after he got tired of his crap (kinda like thor when he gets tired of fighting on his OPPONENTS LEVEL) and laid him out unonsciouss in a single page...

i'd say he's pretty damn durable, but he can be knocked out. juggernaut cant.

Juntai
Originally posted by KillAll
well, one time, superman speed blitzed lobo after he got tired of his crap (kinda like thor when he gets tired of fighting on his OPPONENTS LEVEL) and laid him out unonsciouss in a single page...

i'd say he's pretty damn durable, but he can be knocked out. juggernaut cant. Yeah, Superman punched him into orbit, and Lobo was cursing and fighting still, that was the beginning of the battle, not the end of it. lol. Superman was just getting him out off of Earth, so he didn't destroy it.

AJ4LIFE
i love lobo he can fight anyone my favourite moment is when he interuped cuy garneners opening of bar him and guy started fighting then next thing we know hes out cold on floor.. from getting drunk he drunk all beer in club

LordFear
i'd say its a tie. even though they cant "hurt" each other, juggernaut could still damage lobo. hed take on more damage, but keep on coming as would juggernaut.

juggernaut could potentially increase his strength though... he's done it before, he can punch through reality, he could punch through lobo. could being the key word. i also believe this has been done before.

Juggernaut can do what?
Are you on crack man?
Where in the hell did you get this info?

spideycarnage
juggy punches lobo into the sun, if he clones before that, he'll take one by one and throw them into the sun/ or orbit.

spideycarnage
at best lobo can do is stailmate juggy, lobo cant hurt him, or knock him out.

ExtraMision5555
Classic juggernaut? Yeah this fight would last a really really really really long time, as far as cloneing/overwhelming juggernaut, probably not seeing that he is literally "unstoppable", the only way i could see lobo actually winning is if Juggernaut got tired somehow, on the other hand, lobo could last just as long as juggernaut, if not longer, it could go either way

juggernaut66666
juggernaut never gets tired and lobo can speedblitz him nothing would happen cannonball took a full charge at juggernaut and he just pounded off and got uncounsios

outarddwarf
Juggernaut would totally take this. First time lobo attacks, juggernaut grabs him. when he does he begins crushing his bones in a bearhug as he did to thor in the following pic.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4018/8thdaythor67sj.jpg

once the bones in lobos body are turned to putty, which would cause none but internal bleeding so no clones, he hurls the broken body into the nearest star or black hole.

then he goes and shags she-hulk! cool
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8518/jugshehulk5bz.jpg

spideycarnage
dude that pic with she hulk real???? juggy is a pimp..wats that bed made out of?

outarddwarf
Originally posted by spideycarnage
dude that pic with she hulk real???? juggy is a pimp..wats that bed made out of?

yea it is real. it is during the time that shehulk was his lawyer, when he got arrested in canada!

love the quote, "sometimes women are just plain better than men"

grey fox
Lol , she hulk get's it on with every guy in marvel....

AJ4LIFE
love the she hulk picture damm im turned on in fact......

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
Lol , she hulk get's it on with every guy in marvel....

naw...
just the big ones who have attitudes, those she can play around with all she wants. evil face

love the she hulk picture damm im turned on in fact......

just wrong sick

Mider
anywayyyyyyy juggs wouldnt be able to deal with an army of superman level beings thats bull and you all know it. Im so sure that a lobo will let themself be grabed and thrown intospace one after the other ever hear of a dogpile. i already told you how they would win one would grab one hand and the other another and another one leg and another another leg and then beat the crap out of him and if that wouldnt work they would all fling him into the nearest black hole, crushing his bones wont do anything he'll just heal all that junk your talking about he'll just heal and if he does make lobo blead he'll just make more lobo's bad move for juggs he'd have an escelating army of lobo's to have to deal with and eventually he'd lose he has been stalemated by warhulk and he would be totally outdone by an entire army of lobos each with superman level endurance and super healing factors that put wolverines to shame, also none of them could die presumebly and if he hurt one they would bleed making more lobo's heh it be like fighting imperix drones but not as strong.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
anywayyyyyyy juggs wouldnt be able to deal with an army of superman level beings thats bull and you all know it. Im so sure that a lobo will let themself be grabed and thrown intospace one after the other ever hear of a dogpile. i already told you how they would win one would grab one hand and the other another and another one leg and another another leg and then beat the crap out of him and if that wouldnt work they would all fling him into the nearest black hole, crushing his bones wont do anything he'll just heal all that junk your talking about he'll just heal and if he does make lobo blead he'll just make more lobo's bad move for juggs he'd have an escelating army of lobo's to have to deal with and eventually he'd lose he has been stalemated by warhulk and he would be totally outdone by an entire army of lobos each with superman level endurance and super healing factors that put wolverines to shame, also none of them could die presumebly and if he hurt one they would bleed making more lobo's heh it be like fighting imperix drones but not as strong.

how does superman deal with lobo?, juggy is stonger and more durable than supes.

Tshern
Yeah, but not by any powers Lobo masters.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Mider

See, i thought of the lobo army when i was making my battle suggestion.
The first time, not after a long bloody battle, that lobo goes in for an attack (and you know he will, he is very impatient and hotheaded) juggernaut will grab him. He would be able to seeing as he used the same tactic on thor, who is acknowledged as superman level as well.

Taking the first hit which he could with his durability to open up the opertunity to grab lobo is smart, cause it cause no bleeding and then he can put the squeeze on him, breaking his bones, which would immobilize lobo for some amount of time, without causeing him to bleed all over the place, all blood remains in the body.
I know he would heal but it would still take some time for healing to fully effect. In that time, juggernaut heaves Lobo into the nearest star or blackhole, where he would be drawn in by the gravity and crushed and/or burned for all eternity, giving Juggernaut the win.

KillAll
when has lobo shown this ability anyway??? does he do it to superman??? does he do it often???

AJ4LIFE
how does he clone himself i never heard that before

wannabe
What happens to all the clones after they are generated? Are there hundreds of Lobos now? How much blood is needed to produce a clone? Is it every time Lobo gets a bloody nose some Clones appear?
This ability sounds soooooooooo stupid...just my opinion.

juggernaut66666
he can only clone him self if he is bleeding so if juggernaut grabs him like he did to thor thor alnmost died he crushes lobo so there is no blodd and there are no clones

Juntai
Originally posted by wannabe
What happens to all the clones after they are generated? Are there hundreds of Lobos now? How much blood is needed to produce a clone? Is it every time Lobo gets a bloody nose some Clones appear?
This ability sounds soooooooooo stupid...just my opinion. Lobo kills them. A drop is all that's needed. And no, they don't appear everytime he bleeds, only when he wants them to.

Juntai
Originally posted by outarddwarf
See, i thought of the lobo army when i was making my battle suggestion.
The first time, not after a long bloody battle, that lobo goes in for an attack (and you know he will, he is very impatient and hotheaded) juggernaut will grab him. He would be able to seeing as he used the same tactic on thor, who is acknowledged as superman level as well.

Taking the first hit which he could with his durability to open up the opertunity to grab lobo is smart, cause it cause no bleeding and then he can put the squeeze on him, breaking his bones, which would immobilize lobo for some amount of time, without causeing him to bleed all over the place, all blood remains in the body.
I know he would heal but it would still take some time for healing to fully effect. In that time, juggernaut heaves Lobo into the nearest star or blackhole, where he would be drawn in by the gravity and crushed and/or burned for all eternity, giving Juggernaut the win. Lobo's the one with SUPERSPEED, so while it's not impossible, it's unlikely at best.
Needless to say, how many times has Juggs hurled someone through space, let alone into a star or a black hole? You made it sound like he's a flyer or something.

Juntai
when has lobo shown this ability anyway??? does he do it to superman??? does he do it often??? It was believed that he lost the ability for many years due to a plot by Vril Dox , and in fact, until a recent retcon in Our Worlds At War, everyone reader and characters alike including Lobo, thought he no longer had it. But before and after that period, he's used it a decent amount of times. It's rare anyone can actually do enough damage to mess with Lobo enough to make him use cloning though, given that he's in Superman's league. I mean, this is a guy that swinging around nukes in hand to hand combat, throws grenades that can destroy entire cities, etc.

AJ4LIFE
lobo is UNSTOPABLE nearly

juggernaut66666
you know nothing about both charactersbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin: First u ask how strong is juggernaut then how does lbo clone him selfbig grinbig grinbig grin:

wannabe
he can only clone him self if he is bleeding so if juggernaut grabs him like he did to thor thor alnmost died he crushes lobo so there is no blodd and there are no clones Lobo could still bite his tongue or lips to make himself bleed, so...

Nonetheless, Juggs is still completely invulnerable, so what are those clones supposed to do against him?!
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo kills them. A drop is all that's needed. And no, they don't appear everytime he bleeds, only when he wants them to. Logically, when Lobo can kill his own clones, they are not as powerful as he is (which would be pretty strange since they share the same genetic code). Is that the case?

Still a stupid power...

Juntai
Lobo could still bite his tongue or lips to make himself bleed, so...

Nonetheless, Juggs is still completely invulnerable, so what are those clones supposed to do against him?!
Logically, when Lobo can kill his own clones, they are not as powerful as he is (which would be pretty strange since they share the same genetic code). Is that the case?

Still a stupid power... No, you never know what Lobo wins. That's how the plot came around with him believing he lost his cloning ability. Lobo had cloned himself, and all but ONE Lobo had lost the ability due to something Vril Dox infencted them with, and everyone thought the one that was able to clone lost in a back and forth battle between himselves..

AJ4LIFE
yerah well u dont know how to spell lobo

Juntai
And Lobo without his cloning, is still powerful enough to survive fighting pantheons of gods, armies of angels, armies of demons he went to hell with Etrigan again, and was taking on the demon lords and armies that even Etrigan was scared of. He's killed a couple GL's, including Jack T Chance, thrown down with Superman.

Juntai
Lobo killed Santa Clause, who was surprisingly quick with a blade.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo's the one with SUPERSPEED, so while it's not impossible, it's unlikely at best.
Needless to say, how many times has Juggs hurled someone through space, let alone into a star or a black hole? You made it sound like he's a flyer or something.

i never said juggernaut had superspeed. What i said was that he would let Lobo blitz in like thor did in the following pic and then he would grab and crush.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4018/8thdaythor67sj.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by outarddwarf
i never said juggernaut had superspeed. What i said was that he would let Lobo blitz in like thor did in the following pic and then he would grab and crush.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4018/8thdaythor67sj.jpg And I said, "so while it's not impossible, it's unlikely at best." given his superspeed. smile

AJ4LIFE
if u can see this sam back me up

outarddwarf
i understand what you think, but based Lobo's normal attack strategy, "Frag the Bastich" he would more than likely give juggernaut that opening.

samishe
yerah well u dont know how to spell lobo

laughing Funny

samishe
Juggernaut takes him anyway.

AJ4LIFE
thanks im thinking of becoming comedy What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
super speed does not matter he will just bounce off from juggernaut

AJ4LIFE
he will overwealm him adventally

samishe
he will overwealm him adventally

Easy! I don't know such hard words.

Juntai
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lobo00914clones4yv.jpg

outarddwarf
no such thing as overwhelming juggernaut. no such thing...

AJ4LIFE
sorry bud forgot yor not so good with english laughing

Juntai
Lobo fights some gods.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/8969/sback0416vsgods0ib.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sback0417vsgods26zz.jpg

AJ4LIFE
lets see jugg do that yes

outarddwarf
he fought cyttorak, the god he draws his powers from and won. thor god of thunder,(yea... it doesn't really count but i can still put it in their), all of the exemplars who are the physical embodyment of a gods powers on earth.

meep-meep
i dont think he will mind either... i'm just saying, while its a stalemate, lobo WILL take on more damage than juggernaut. but both will keep coming forever.

Since Lobo can't die it's not really damage though. Just an inconvience and sometimes an advantage seeing as that he can clone himself from his blood and other parts.
Also, I doubt J's force field is stronger than Galactus's. Cyttorrak controls the power of Juggernaut's force field and Cyttorak is not more powerful than Galactus.

meep-meep
what the **** are you talking about no one can kill juggernaut it is a fact and no one can hurt him or make him feel pain

Nope, he can die. Someone can kill him, if strong or powerful enough.

AJ4LIFE
well done meep meep

meep-meep
Lobo could still bite his tongue or lips to make himself bleed, so...

Logically, when Lobo can kill his own clones, they are not as powerful as he is (which would be pretty strange since they share the same genetic code). Is that the case?

Still a stupid power...

Is it stupid because it's so ridiculously unbelievable? You know a drop of blood evolving in the span of a few seconds to form a fully functioning living breathing thing? Yeah that is pretty unbeleiveble. you know what else is unbelievable? A gem that has "magic" powers in it that grants the holder of the gem immunity to anything, allows them to go with out air, food and gives them possibly limitless physical strength.
Every single character's power's are ridiculous, usually So don't start complaining about the power's of one because it makes them do some crazy things.

AJ4LIFE
he has agood point

Mider
cyttorak is at unknown power level's he has his own universe people who have there own universe are maybe on par with eternity but galactus beat mephisto who is such a guy who has his own universe but only after absorbing his universe, cyttorak couldnt be gotten rid of by eternity though so thats a feat that is in much more favor of him and dr strange didnt want anything to do with him.

Mider
the templars were amazingly powerful one could cut through juggs. another could mess with his mind even through the helmet, and all kinds of crazy stuff like that

outarddwarf
Originally posted by meep-meep
Since Lobo can't die it's not really damage though. Just an inconvience and sometimes an advantage seeing as that he can clone himself from his blood and other parts.
Also, I doubt J's force field is stronger than Galactus's. Cyttorrak controls the power of Juggernaut's force field and Cyttorak is not more powerful than Galactus.

we know it is more powerful because thor blasted Galactus with the god force and he ran away whereas with juggernaut, he withstood the attack taking no damage.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4750/juggernautcompletegodforce0ib.jpg

Accel
I'm going to be bump this... just because I feel like it.

soujaboy09
I think Cyttorak is stronger than Galactus. I mean the gut has an avatar that cant even be hurt. Galactus can be hurt, he was hurt by Thor, and Thanos along with many others. Juggernaut couldn't beat Galactus, but Cyttorak could.

Soleran
LOL the same cyttorak that was beaten by juggernaut...................yeah that was a great showing ..............................not lol.

soujaboy09
You say that as if Galactus wasn't held by the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and thats only a liitle of what Cyttorak can do.

batdude123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
You say that as if Galactus wasn't held by the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and thats only a liitle of what Cyttorak can do.

Yeah, and then you've got a character like Namor breaking the bands. roll eyes (sarcastic)

soujaboy09
How about th fact that Dr. Strange was able to knock Galactus down. The only thing he was able to do to Cyttorak is become his servent.

batdude123
How about th fact that Dr. Strange was able to knock Galactus down. The only thing he was able to do to Cyttorak is become his servent.

You forgot to mention the fact that when Strange did that, Galactus was SEVERLY de-powered. wink

bean_machine
Originally posted by batdude123
You forgot to mention the fact that when Strange did that, Galactus was SEVERLY de-powered. wink

Yep.

soujaboy09
I also forgot to mention that Cyttorak was weaker than usual, I mean his power is lent to Juggernaut, besides that his power is spread threw out his dimension.

Thanos also sent Galactus flying

batdude123
I also forgot to mention that Cyttorak was weaker than usual, I mean his power is lent to Juggernaut, besides that his power is spread threw out his dimension.

Thanos also sent Galactus flying

I also heard that Juggernaut actually BEAT Cytorrak! eek!

soujaboy09
Wasn't beaten, but you could say that

If you don't know Cyttorak stores his powers in gems similar to the one Juggernaut first touched.

Why would Cyttorak kill his avatar anyways

Mider
lol sadly they would fight forever since there both immortal but lobo wouldnt be able to hurt juggs, but juggs would be able to hurt lobo sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.