Sonic Tounament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonicthe
In this RPG there is a tournament and you get a letter to join it.You can use fan or normal characters.Your characters can not have unfair powers.EX: parralizing abbilaties,immortal you get the idea.Any unfairr powers equals disqualification.Let us begin.

sonicthe
Speed the hedgehog was in the calm mystic forest but then a truck full of polters appeared.Speed saw the polters shoot the animals for no reson.Speed followed the truck to a city.It seemed to be called Station Square,home of the blue blur.Speed was troubled.His chao Shadow climbed on his shoulder and began to climb on hus head."What is a blue blur?"Speed asked himslef.Then an envolope flying from the wind landed in Speed's face.Speed opened the envlope and inside was an invatation to the blue blur tornament."Mabey I will meet the blue blur!"Speed told him self so the hedgehog followed the direction to the blue blur tornament...

Speed:Male
Chao:yes
Side:Good
Color:Red with green stripes
Discription:Looks exactly like Sonic
No bio because we can not no more than that about the character so it will be like meeting them for the first time.No weapons aloud.No cursing.Rated g

ImmortalSamurai
Did Ushgarak Give you permission to start this Rpg? If not it will be deleted by him. You have to wait 'til he says it is okay to start.

Thunder Fox
omg are you thick

theevilgood
somehow, I'm willling to say that no, this didn't get permission. Because I don't think Ush would let an RP this unsofisticated (SP? brainfart) into existance.

sonicthe
...I AM NEW HERE I DID THIS THEN I FOUND OUT I HAVE TO ASK SO I ASKED,USH NOT HERE SO I STOPPED!!!!!!!...Death to all who appose me... evil face

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.