*-ResPecT-*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
who do you respect most on the whole of kmc???

JacopeX
Anyone who respects me. Yo get the money, then you get the power, and then the respect....oh yea and the ladies

KharmaDog
Originally posted by sammii
who do you respect most on the whole of kmc???

People who either state their opinons intelligently or are funny. Imperial Samuri, VVD, Botankus, Bardock42, Captain Fantastic, PVS and Finti are all members (who I can think of off the top of my head) that I have respect for.

Members who just make idiotic comments, lie or are just a nuisance like Jacopex don't get my respect.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Anyone who respects me. Yo get the money, then you get the power, and then the respect....oh yea and the ladies

You see what I mean?

JacopeX
yo why would i want respect from you

Bardock42

Cause he's able to form an intelligent sentence and add some wit and sarcasm to it....an ability only few seem to share on here.

sammii
well it deoends on if you like the person weather you respect them or not ,

so instead of arguing why not stick to the topic

jacopeX i respect you because you say what you think & take shit 4 no reason

KharmaDog

It's more a question of deserve than want. Whether you want it or not, you definitley don't deserve it. wink

Originally posted by Bardock42
Cause he's able to form an intelligent sentence and add some wit and sarcasm to it....an ability only few seem to share on here.

Thanx, sentiment appreciated embarrasment

KharmaDog
well it deoends on if you like the person weather you respect them or not ,

Actually, liking somone or not should have no bearing on respect. There's plenty of people in life and history that I don't like, but I have to respect either what they have accomplished or certain character traits or abilities that they excell at.

Respect does not mean like.

jacopeX i respect you because you say what you think & take shit 4 no reason

That's fine that you respect him. But please be aware that he does in fact receive much criticism and grief because of his own actions.

sammii
alright everones entitled to there opinions but this isn,t an i dont like jacopex thread so leave it out plz ta xxx

th ur ryt about the respect thing but in kmc every1 kinda knows each uva but sorry i dont want to affend no 1

KharmaDog
alright everones entitled to there opinions

And like assholes, everyone has them and most of them stink.

but this isn,t an i dont like jacopex thread so leave it out plz ta xxx

Fair enough, but this is the OTF, if you want people to stay more on topic you should try and post in the GDF. You seem like a nice kid, I look forward to your posts there.

sammii
ta

JacopeX
its not right for hatin me jus becuz of wut i say and belive. You should judge my character thats all.

Storm
KharmaDog, if the main purpose of your visits to the OTF is to aim your arrows at JacopeX, then I' d prefer you to stay in the GDF.

Maya Zurak
Everyone.

taft
i respesct the awesome sig makers...like amity, the law, lana, kenobi, baker, darkwizard, h.s.6..and other ppl

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Storm
KharmaDog, if the main purpose of your visits to the OTF is to aim your arrows at JacopeX, then I' d prefer you to stay in the GDF.

It is not my main purpose (though it does happen) and I believe that I did make a contribution as to the topic through my passage on the equating of like with respect.

Cyber Ninja
I respect people that respect me. Also the people I am friends with get more respect.

Eis
I respect many members here, most never post here though...

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Everyone.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
*kicks san*

bloodboys2blueb
i respect those that respect me

JacopeX
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb

Bardock42
Anyone who respects me. Yo get the money, then you get the power, and then the respect....oh yea and the ladies Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I respect people that respect me. Also the people I am friends with get more respect. Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb

What the ****...how the hell does that work....

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
i respect those that respect me the devil respects you shifty

Cyber Ninja

Bardock: eat my ass (shows no respect)
Cyber Ninja: kiss my ass (gets no respect in return.)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Bardock: eat my ass (shows no respect)
Cyber Ninja: kiss my ass (gets no respect in return.)

Dumbass: You are cool CN (shows respect)
CN: Err...although...err...you are an idiot...err...I guess...err...I respect you....well...err.

JacopeX
What the ****...how the hell does that work.... how the hell do you work

Cyber Ninja
CN: Err...although...err...you are an idiot...err...I guess...err...I respect you....well...err. laughing out loud theres more to respect than name calling. Like if he does domething that affects people you could ask nicley to stop and he would respect you and not be a dumb ass.

KharmaDog

I can't wait to see the responses to that. Oh..I agree totally with the sentiment.

CN: Err...although...err...you are an idiot...err...I guess...err...I respect you....well...err.

EXACTLY. However, I feel that some are reading that and just drawing blanks.

how the hell do you work

Lamest comeback ever. Congrats on your mediocrity.

JacopeX
how do you even know it wuz suppose to be a comeback, shut up and get out

bloodboys2blueb
if someone has a nice talk to me or we have things in common or talk on the same threads a lot then i show respect cos i was shown respect thats how it works

Storm
If your opponent does not deserve respect, it will become obvious to the audience. But if you, as speaker, disrespect your opponent, then it will be you who loses the respect of the audience, even if it is your opponent who initially deserved the disrespect.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

KharmaDog
how do you even know it wuz suppose to be a comeback, shut up and get out

It was a comeback. It maintains all the literary components that catorgorize it as a comeback, it's just a lame ass one.

And like I said, if you keep being nasty I will make you sorry. Play nice.

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
It was a comeback. It maintains all the literary components that catorgorize it as a comeback, it's just a lame ass one.

And like I said, if you keep being nasty I will make you sorry. Play nice. BLAH BLAH BLAH, yo you wont make shit sorry. Yo, you always try to sound threatining mentally but you dont scare me and yo i dont cry and bow to one. All I need in me is Heart and Pride

Cyber Ninja
it's a message board no expression

KharmaDog
BLAH BLAH BLAH, yo you wont make shit sorry. Yo, you always try to sound threatining mentally but you dont scare me and yo i dont cry and bow to one. All I need in me is Heart and Pride

hysterical

redcaped
There's no respect either from or for me.

Lana
There are many people on here whom I respect, and they all have done things to earn it from me.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lana
There are many people on here whom I respect, and they all have done things to earn it from me.

Any who have lost your respect for for what they have done on here?

xyz revolution
who do you respect most on the whole of kmc??? raz n WD

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by xyz revolution
raz n WD

Really? blink

stick out tongue Happy Dance

Lana
Any who have lost your respect for for what they have done on here?

Yes, there has been a case or two of that happening.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Yes, there has been a case or two of that happening.

I'm sorry cry

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Really? blink

stick out tongue Happy Dance

Well you have power...newbies love power.

Cyber Ninja
I'm sorry cry

Well you have power...newbies love power. laughing out loud

bloodboys2blueb
i got da power

KharmaDog
Well you have power...newbies love power.

They like to suck from the teat of power as it were?

GCG
Originally posted by xyz revolution
raz

That would have to be Raz-pect !

bloodboys2blueb
laughing out loud

King_Thorin
I dont respect anybody here, well more like no mod or user has done anything to impress upon me there service to this site.

hope that dont affend anybody.

GCG
Originally posted by King_Thorin
I dont respect anybody here, well more like no mod or user has done anything to impress upon me there service to this site.

hope that dont affend anybody.

Ask Not what the KMC community can do for you ;
Ask what You can do for the KMC community.

bloodboys2blueb
KMC offers us free time to talk to ppl all over the world so KMC does not owe us anything

GCG
If Mist was here he would say he is owed a lot of $$$

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Ask Not what the KMC community can do for you ;
Ask what You can do for the KMC community.

the "C" in KMC means Community...haha...I am laughing.

KharmaDog
the "C" in KMC means Community...haha...I am laughing.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

sometimes you are a petty ass....but I still think you're funny

laughing out loud laughing out loud

King_Thorin
was'nt talking about owing anything to me, it's the question of who do you respect on here and I answered nobody, because noone has shown me in any thread that there worthy of respect, mods or just regular users.

I dont give respect to anybody who doesnt deserve it, and as far as i've seen, no mod or user will get respect from me unless I see for myself, that they are good leaders on this site. And this is not a knock on the mods or users of this site, because I have donr nothing to gain anyone else's respect either.

GCG
Oh well ; It will have to be a community within a community stick out tongue

bloodboys2blueb
that was so unnecessary

KharmaDog
And this is not a knock on the mods or users of this site, because I have donr nothing to gain anyone else's respect either.

In fact, you have done more to repel it.

A modicum of respect should initially be given to every person, that is only civilized. It is up to the individual to act in accordance as to whether they maintain, increase or lose that respect. That is how I see it.

bloodboys2blueb
who has respect 4 me

King_Thorin
In fact, you have done more to repel it.

A modicum of respect should initially be given to every person, that is only civilized. It is up to the individual to act in accordance as to whether they maintain, increase or lose that respect. That is how I see it. well good for you.shock

Lana
I have this to say about the "respecting the mods" topic....

I have always respected the mods...and I must say I do so evenmore now that I am one myself and know just how much stuff they have to deal with. Not a very easy job.

GCG
By default, I respect everyone unless there is a reason not to.

bloodboys2blueb
same here

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
By default, I respect everyone unless there is a reason not to.

I am more or less the same way; I give everyone a minimal amount of respect, and their actions dictate how that changes. There are some people on here who I respect greatly, and some for whom I have no respect whatsoever.

Eis
I respect you Lana, you seem like an awesome person.
As for the mods, I respect them as in a "Respect their authority" kind of way but I can't say I respect all of them in a more unbiased way.

I also respect Bardock a lot... I love ya Marius. laughing out loud

bloodboys2blueb
so nobody respects me

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
As for the mods, I respect them as in a "Respect their authority" kind of way but I can't say I respect all of them in a more unbiased way.

"Respect their Authority kind of way" ...now that's jsut funny coming from a guy with a "The Clash" sig

Anyways, love ya too man.

bloodboys2blueb
i respect a lot of ppl

KharmaDog
I have donr nothing to gain anyone else's respect either.

A fine example is the following:

well good for you.shock

Lana
Originally posted by Eis

Why thank you happy

Cyber Ninja
lol Lana does scare people.

Eis
"Respect their Authority kind of way" ...now that's jsut funny coming from a guy with a "The Clash" sig

Anyways, love ya too man.
Lol it seemed kind of weird to me too as I typed it but I can't help it... The Moderating team here in KMC are extremely fair and unbiased on their choices.

Lana
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol Lana does scare people.

I try not to embarrasment

I'm just strict in making people follow the rules and don't take crap from people.

bloodboys2blueb
everyone scares me

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Eis
The Moderating team here in KMC are extremely fair and unbiased on their choices.

I don't totally agree with that statement. But I will say that the mods on here that are good are some of the best I've seen. As for the poorer ones, they do exist and must be tolerated. I respect their position, but not them particularly.

Bardock42
I respect them all, but for some reason I don't get along with lil b that well....which is sad causwe I think we have similar views on a lot...but for some reason in the Threads we post together we don't...well......that doesn't mean I don't respect her, and I think she is a good mod.

King_Thorin
the only really cool mods i've seen on here are ushgarrk(misspelled) and queek.

bloodboys2blueb
are we talking like Storm and those guys

Bardock42
We are talking those guys.

Especially Global Mods obviously.

Eis
I don't totally agree with that statement. But I will say that the mods on here that are good are some of the best I've seen. As for the poorer ones, they do exist and must be tolerated. I respect their position, but not them particularly.
I for one have never seen a mod be unfair or abuse their "authority" here. But then again I haven't been here as long as you have, so...

I respect them all, but for some reason I don't get along with lil b that well....which is sad causwe I think we have similar views on a lot...but for some reason in the Threads we post together we don't...well......that doesn't mean I don't respect her, and I think she is a good mod.
I don't know her that well but she seems like a really cool person. And I understand what you mean about the fact that you and her agree on many topics but you still don't get along. That happens to me all the time here...

bloodboys2blueb
i like those guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.