Doomsday Vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
WHO WINS, FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON ASGARD BUT ONE ON ONE TILL THE FIRST DEATH.

Mindship
I think this has been done. But I don't mind do-overs with the worthwhile threads.

Destroyer. Too powerful, too versatile. Of course, a lot depends on who is animating the Destroyer. Give it to a tactical thinker like Batman, and you have the most dangerous force in all of comicdom.

JOE NUNEZ
WOOOOPPPPPSSSSS IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE CLOSE THREAD.

JOE NUNEZ
NEXT TIME Ill use the search ..........

JOE NUNEZ
CLOSE..................

JOE NUNEZ
CLOSE...............

grey fox
Disintegrator beam , he can't evolve over being ripped apart molecule by molecule i can tell you that much.....

JOE NUNEZ
CLOSE...........................

JOE NUNEZ
CLOSED THREAD ..........ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE PEOPLE SORRY.

spideycarnage
dude relax its aight ..yeah Destroyer would win, odin controllin tha destroyer would reck him...and the disintegrator beam would do the job.
spam_laser

JOE NUNEZ
I HAVE MODERATOR TRAUMA. yes

JOE NUNEZ
I FEAR THEM...

leonidas
is destroyer's disintegrator ray beyond darkseid's omega effect and imperiex's power blast . . .? confused

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
is destroyer's disintegrator ray beyond darkseid's omega effect and imperiex's power blast . . .? confused

No .... smile

King Thor was knocked over by Cap, and he withstood it .... I doubt its on the same level as a million nukes. smile

Diunic
Destroyer wins Doomsday and disintegrate the planet where the battle took place.

Mider
Doomsday has withstood things alot more powerful then that beam and his claws can hurt energy beings i dont think the destroyer would have much luck.

Doomsday servived Omega Effects which can hurt the spectre and the anti-monitor.

Doomsday came back after being destroyed by Imperiex making me think he can take the blasts now.

He took blasts from a gog that could totally destroy superman with ONE blast and didnt die but was still alive through out the entire battle.

Diunic
You got a poit now. But Destroyer armor has survived a lot of things either. I think that's a no winner match.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
Doomsday has withstood things alot more powerful then that beam and his claws can hurt energy beings i dont think the destroyer would have much luck.

his claws wount scratch the destroyer's armor.

Mider
why not they can scratch energy beings, and darkseid.

spideycarnage
"The Destroyer is composed of an unknown metal of Asgardian origin and was enchanted by Odin so that its metal was harder even then adamantium or uru and was therefore almost totally indestructible."-part of the destroyer's bio in marvel directory.

Mider
Does that put him above being an energy being in durability?

spideycarnage
i think so, thor couldent even damage it with his mallet when he was fighting the destroyer.

Diunic
It depends on who is this energy being and what energy is that.

spideycarnage
well it it should be odin, since it was not stated by the thread starter.

Tshern
Isn't Asgardian Destroyer made of uru-metal?

Anyhow, I deeply believe in AD's victory. Disintegrator beams would kill Doomsday.

Diunic
Then Destroyer wins.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Diunic
You got a poit now. But Destroyer armor has survived a lot of things either. I think that's a no winner match.

Hmmmm .... /for someone who can hardly speak english, you are very cocky ! smile

Mider
dont be racist anyway the beam might not have an effect on doomsday ever since he got the impriex blast, and he has servived a blast that would kill superman with ease. Maybe doomsday will evolve to the point he can break the metal im not sure thats what happend in hunter/pray.

R.O.T. Yahman
dont be racist anyway the beam might not have an effect on doomsday ever since he got the impriex blast, and he has servived a blast that would kill superman with ease. Maybe doomsday will evolve to the point he can break the metal im not sure thats what happend in hunter/pray.

Dont be Racist ?????

What the hell are you talking about ??????? Dont be a Moron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
No .... smile

King Thor was knocked over by Cap, and he withstood it .... I doubt its on the same level as a million nukes. smile

what are you talking about?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
what are you talking about?

Read the last Thor Jurgens run !!!!!!!!

Cap America put King thor on the floor !!!!!!! I doubt that he could put Doomsday on the deck. King Thor withstood the Destroyers disintegrator beam. Therefore i come to the conclusion that Doomsday could easily withstand it. smile

Mider
R O T yahman i was defending you actually but thanks for the insult as a good gesture.

Sixth_Winged

Cap America put King thor on the floor !!!!!!! I doubt that he could put Doomsday on the deck. King Thor withstood the Destroyers disintegrator beam. Therefore i come to the conclusion that Doomsday could easily withstand it. smile

What the f**k? it's called Cap's jobber aura, something that didn't save him in the end.

And it's king thor by the way, of course he'll have a chance considering the Destroyer Armor was enchanted with the odinforce. Aside from that, he hasn't withstood his disintegration beams, only his other concussive blasts.

R.O.T. Yahman
What the f**k? it's called Cap's jobber aura, something that didn't save him in the end.

And it's king thor by the way, of course he'll have a chance considering the Destroyer Armor was enchanted with the odinforce. Aside from that, he hasn't withstood his disintegration beams, only his other concussive blasts.

So Marvel officialy regard it as 'The Jobber aura' .... I think not !

I heard he also has the power to Scrape barrels ?

My point is, jobber aura or not Doomsday is not going down if Captain America hits him ....

Um mm the rest of you're answer might as well be in Egyptian !!!!!!

Sixth_Winged
Do you even know wth is jobber aura? It's either that, or PIS or SMvFl, take your pic

Sixth_Winged
I heard he also has the power to Scrape barrels ?

who doomsday? yeah those bone protrusions helps a lot

JOE NUNEZ
I WANT NO PART IN THIS ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE.

JOE NUNEZ
CLOSE.

R.O.T. Yahman
Do you even know wth is jobber aura? It's either that, or PIS or SMvFl, take your pic

Or King thor has durability that isn't that impressive!

Sixth_Winged

Or probably cause it's one of those three which you dismiss. Gee whiz, cap is probably stronger than a nuclear bomb considering King Thor took one.

TheKahn

What's the f**king point of being the superpowered king of an warrior-god race if you get knocked down by some guy with
a glorifed frisbeefurious?

Marvel has a hang up with these jobber-aurasflex. They get handed out almost as much as healing factors.

spideycarnage

u keep think that king thor has no durabilty, he's up to superman/ hulk durability and keep thinking that cap can knock down thor without pis... check out any king thor thread and reconize that everybody in this thread respects thor, and ur the only person that think thor is a punk that can get beatin by captain america.

spideycarnage

ah u have forgoton that king thor is equal/above odin.
odin>than doomsday...doomsday is no where near king thor is level...

Mider
doomsday has already been shown to be immune to a being who tried to kill him using magic by adding to his power the souls of dead men it didnt hurt Doomsday at all it was bloodwind i think this maybe might say that doomsday has the power to become immune to magic.

KillAll

i doubt doomsday could evolve to hurt the destroyer. the only way to do so, would be to attack the spells that make it impervious to physical harm. uru itself, isnt a tough material. its not a metal, its more like a type of stone, or concrete. what makes it tough however, is the spells that odin enchanted it with. magic is the only way to harm it

King Thor withstood the Destroyers disintegrator beam. Therefore i come to the conclusion that Doomsday could easily withstand it. smile

well, it wasnt thors actual durbability. KT controls magics that doomsday doesnt. he likely prepared a defense so the destroyers beem couldnt hurt him... i dont think doomsday has any magical knowledge wink

i'd personally give it to the AD. cause he has bony protrusions from his hand also, with unlimited strength to back it, there is nothing doomsday could really do to him, but vice versa isnt true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.