(Ultimate) Hulk Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
I just watched that avengers movie that came out this week, has anyone seen that btw? Anyways, at the end thiers a fight between

Hulk

Vs

Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
That little pixie girl? duno what her name is
Giant Man

I belive that was it
the chic with the guns wasnt around for the fight if i rememeber correctly

Anyways, Hulk has to be subdued with a syrum as he was gradually getting angry, but he was handling everyone for the most part. Although cap took a nice ammount of blows and kept going

Now "realisticly" if hulk was gradually getting angry, cuold he really beat the whole avengers?

remember this is Ultimate
Thoughts?

willRules
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I just watched that avengers movie that came out this week, has anyone seen that btw? Anyways, at the end thiers a fight between

Hulk

Vs

Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Giant Man

I belive that was it

Anyways, Hulk has to be subdued with a syrum as he was gradually getting angry, but he was handling everyone for the most part. Although cap took a nice ammount of blows and kept going

Now "realisticly" if hulk was gradually getting angry, cuold he really beat the whole avengers?

Thoughts?

In the comics they fought and the Ultimates won. yes

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by willRules
In the comics they fought and the Ultimates won. yes

ohhhh i see, i didnt realize this fight actually took place before
big grin

willRules
big grin

yes cap took him on hand to hand,knocked Hulk down and was about to inject him when Hulk knocked him away. Thor got tossed around like a rag doll, as did Iron-man. giant man put up a decent fight until hulk broke his jaw, then giant man was screwed. Wasp saved them. She went into Hulk's brain and did the electro shock thingy. hulk fell into the docks and then reverted back to Bruce Banner. A bloodied up cap then knocked banner out with a swift kick to the face.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by willRules
yes cap took him on hand to hand,knocked Hulk down and was about to inject him when Hulk knocked him away. Thor got tossed around like a rag doll, as did Iron-man. giant man put up a decent fight until hulk broke his jaw, then giant man was screwed. Wasp saved them. She went into Hulk's brain and did the electro shock thingy. hulk fell into the docks and then reverted back to Bruce Banner. A bloodied up cap then knocked banner out with a swift kick to the face.

Whoa, thats actually almost similar to what happened in the movie that just came out, the only difference is hulk didnt break giant mans jaw, he broke his leg (kinda)

Everything else is almost identical

ALEMASTER
either hulk the avengers have beet they fought all kinds of hulk type wanna bes and they beet then all the time so i would say the avengers#

grey fox

Hulk

Vs

Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Giant Man

I belive that was it

Thoughts?
.....and thanks for ruining the movie for me ......

Tron
big grin

Yeah, they pretty much took the movie directly out of the Ultimates comic. Well, actually, the movie was more like the watered down version of what happened in the comic.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
.....and thanks for ruining the movie for me ......

LOL

OH NO

IM SORRY!!!!

JOE NUNEZ
That must have been a traumatic experience for banner,getting kicked by a bloody cap....

bigboygreen
LoL yea i saw the movie Hulk was owning the avengars.

Dayscribe
The comic he got knocked around pretty bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.