Are you insane on the streets while with friends ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
When you are with your friends outside, do you do retarded things like

ex: scream and twirl around in circles....and laugh for no reason.

ex 2: stand in a circle and throw a box of worms in the air and try to get out of the way.

Lana
I'll just say this...

There is never a dull moment when my friends and I hang out.

_Sanctuary_
Depends how many of us there are no expression

I mean, no of course not.

Cyber Ninja
Any examples from both of you guys lol

Lana
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Any examples from both of you guys lol

A couple of years ago, a bunch of us were all staying the night at my friend Kim's house. Our friend Jessie worked at an ice cream place a few blocks away, so we walked over there to meet her after work, around 10 PM. While walking back to Kim's house, we noticed it was a full moon so we started howling at it. There was someone walking down the street not far ahead of us and he actually crossed to the other side of the street laughing out loud

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
full moon so we started howling at it. There was someone walking down the street not far ahead of us and he actually crossed to the other side of the street laughing out loud laughing out loud

Xirius
When we were walking back to school after lunch, I grabbed two of my friends and started singing every embaressing song from "Lean on me" to that "Whos that pretty girl in that mirror there?" song from West side Story very loudly at passers by smile

DanteMayCry
im the trickster on my posse... so i do pull pranks on them...

RaeRox
All you need to do is get me and Alicia together, then baby, you have a party wink

Lana
My best friend and I flirt shamelessly with each other constantly....doesn't matter where we are. It's hilarious laughing out loud

Cyber Ninja
My best friend and I flirt shamelessly with each other constantly....doesn't matter where we are. It's hilarious laughing out loud lol you were playing around right ?

Also some of my friends play stupid or ask funny questions when odering food(or what ever it may be like tickets)

Lana
lol you were playing around right ?

Maybe shifty

King_Thorin
i do stupid stuff, but I never act retarded or or insane, probably why my friends think i'm the adult of the bunch.

Xirius
I pretend to watch people and take notes them, then when they notice me blatently staring at them. I make bird noises and walk away............. its surprisingly fun

Cyber Ninja
Maybe shifty laughing out loud More power to you droolio

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Xirius
I pretend to watch people and take notes them, then when they notice me blatently staring at them. I make bird noises and walk away............. its surprisingly fun WTF laughing out loud

RaeRox
My best friend and I flirt shamelessly with each other constantly....doesn't matter where we are. It's hilarious laughing out loud

Lol ditto big grin

bloodboys2blueb
me and my friends have a heck of a time out

xyz revolution

ex 2: stand in a circle and throw a box of worms in the air and try to get out of the way. no, home and school is for that.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by xyz revolution
no, home and school is for that. I can't act like a moron in formal places or stuff like that ....It's just wrong eek!

xyz revolution
I can't act like a moron in formal places or stuff like that ....It's just wrong eek! no, it's funny.

bloodboys2blueb
that is so true

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Depends how many of us there are no expression

I mean, no of course not.
laughing do remember when we were on our way back from TGI fridays?

Inspectah Deck
A couple of years ago, a bunch of us were all staying the night at my friend Kim's house. Our friend Jessie worked at an ice cream place a few blocks away, so we walked over there to meet her after work, around 10 PM. While walking back to Kim's house, we noticed it was a full moon so we started howling at it. There was someone walking down the street not far ahead of us and he actually crossed to the other side of the street laughing out loud

I don't blame him

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
laughing do remember when we were on our way back from TGI fridays?
And you yelled at that drunk guy? And you had all the balloons?

You really think I'd forget that no expression

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I don't blame him Same her laughing

*lizziekk*
And you yelled at that drunk guy? And you had all the balloons?

You really think I'd forget that no expression
laughing i didn't yell at the drunk guy! he asked me why i had all those balloons and i said 'because i feel like it'

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
laughing i didn't yell at the drunk guy! he asked me why i had all those balloons and i said 'because i feel like it'
He acted really offended though. It seemed like you were yelling no expression

*lizziekk*
He acted really offended though. It seemed like you were yelling no expression
he was offended? i thought he was laughing.... oops embarrasment

sometimes when i'm hyper i speak really loudly.... no wonder everyone was looking at me weirdly...

JacopeX
I do alot of crazy shit in the streets so yea stick out tongue laughing

Itzak
yes I do what I can to make the time as fun as can be.

There were a couple of things that weren't to smart. Like jumping off a cliff into water, or sneaking on somebody's property. And a bunch more things.

Ladyluck

ex 2: stand in a circle and throw a box of worms in the air and try to get out of the way.

Only when I'm high. stick out tongue

Last weekend a two friends and I were walking to my house. We were coming from one of their houses, we just watched Advent Children. Anyways, there are huge snowbanks everywhere and all along the sidewalks, so we would run really fast and run along them. I can't even count how many times we fell. We were laughnig so hard, it was awesome. laughing out loud

mysterio69
ummm...i got drunk with some friens and on the walk home from the bar, i stopped to pee on the side of a 24 grocery store. right in the front. with customers and cashiers watching. cool

ILoveMyDaniel

Yes, when I'm walking in town with Daniel and a group of our friends we'll do the most retarded shit; For instance, fake tripping on the concrete curb as cars pass by. It's never lame when we're out in town walking.

RedAlertv2
At night we sneak into the backyard of these girls that we hate, and mess around with them. Last weekend we tried to barf all over their deck by drinking a gross drink we made. No one puked, so we ended up pouring it in their hot tub. evil face

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Only when I'm high. stick out tongue

Last weekend a two friends and I were walking to my house. We were coming from one of their houses, we just watched Advent Children. Anyways, there are huge snowbanks everywhere and all along the sidewalks, so we would run really fast and run along them. I can't even count how many times we fell. We were laughnig so hard, it was awesome. laughing out loud laughing out loud

RedAlertv2
Shaking pop cans and playing baseball with them is always a good time

Commando Queen
Me and rae do that.. one time we were in lacross with my mother and me and rae started holding hands and huggieg eachother.. my mom comes up and goes "people are going to think things!" and we stare at her blankly and go "so?" she just laughed

sobe
Lets just say im like that with no friends around im a goof /\ ./\....what dontlook at me like im a nut i just like to do that

K.Diddy

laughing out loud If you think that shit is wild, then you really dont wanna know.......

Commando Queen
laughing out loud i agree with K.Diddy

BackFire
I don't usually act obnoxious with my friends, sometimes I'll accidentally say something really offensive without realizing that I'm in public.

Yesterday me and my friends were at AM PM and we saw the STUFF magazine with Stacy Kiebler on it, just out of instinct while I was looking at it with my buddy I said "Man, I would soooo lick her *******." Only to remember that I'm in public and there are like 7 people in the store.

Like a minute later my other friend saw the magazine and said something like "Holy shit, I'd **** her right in the ass" but probably more obscene. Some guy walked right by when he said that and just tried to ignore it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't usually act obnoxious with my friends, sometimes I'll accidentally say something really offensive without realizing that I'm in public.

Yesterday me and my friends were at AM PM and we saw the STUFF magazine with Stacy Kiebler on it, just out of instinct while I was looking at it with my buddy I said "Man, I would soooo lick her *******." Only to remember that I'm in public and there are like 7 people in the store.

Like a minute later my other friend saw the magazine and said something like "Holy shit, I'd **** her right in the ass" but probably more obscene. Some guy walked right by when he said that and just tried to ignore it.

laughing laughing laughing

Inspectah Deck

Eww, you eat pussy stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG two of my good friends, John and Bijan always pretend like they're going out. So one time we were at the mall and they went into limited 2 (A little girl's clothing store) and John started yelling "Why don't you buy me any of these nice thing!?!?!" And then Bijan said he would so John went up to the cashier and asked her where the fitting room is. (John is really really tall. Like 6'6'') I guess you kinda had to be their stick out tongue

K.Diddy

I only do if they shave cause I went down on a hairy one once and it took me a week to get the hair out my ****ing teeth smile

Inspectah Deck
blink Should had slapped that board

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG two of my good friends, John and Bijan always pretend like they're going out. So one time we were at the mall and they went into limited 2 (A little girl's clothing store) and John started yelling "Why don't you buy me any of these nice thing!?!?!" And then Bijan said he would so John went up to the cashier and asked her where the fitting room is. (John is really really tall. Like 6'6'') I guess you kinda had to be their stick out tongue

Haha no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah you had to be their

bogen
me irish=absoloutly mad! big grin

K.Diddy
We used to get drunk and just roam around starting fight's with people laughing out loud

BackFire

Yeah...I didn't say pussy..

TX!
yea its definetly a crazy time when me and ma friends hangout especially at our little hangout spot...good times

Inspectah Deck
Yeah...I didn't say pussy..

What did you say?

sammii
me and my m8s av a proppa laf its mint

LiL nAstY GirL
What the ****!?!?!

ILoveMyDaniel
Yes, Crazy on the streets is the least of it. Last night was nothing but craziness on the streets. We walked back and forth to a cemetery, about a 20 minute walk from the Cafe. We would scream random vile things, break glass bottles, my boyfriend and my friend Shawn pissed right in an alleyway, I smoked my first cigar, we went in each set of doors that led into apartment entrances (I cant really explain it) and went inside, went into the main heart of the town and sat on a step that is beside a replica of some historic boat (I cant really remember.), ran through town acting crippled, jumped over trash cans, Daniel went in front of a security camera at a bank and pretended that one of those long light bulbs we found in town was his penis, rough played, walked to a store and 3 guy friends (I don't have many female friends) and I went inside the Men's Restroom and just sat there for a moment goofing off and we each tied a piece of toilet paper to our shoe to make it look like we didn't know it was there and all walked out, and Yes we did get comments from people thinking that we did not know, and also laughed at, and we also danced around town, skipped like jolly people while cars were passing, and the list goes on. That was just between 7-10.45 PM. eek!

Roulette

laughing out loud...yeah...retardedness comes naturally to meembarrasment

Screaming things at random people driving by...that's always a classicthumb up

Roulette
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I only do if they shave cause I went down on a hairy one once and it took me a week to get the hair out my ****ing teeth smile

Haha...that's disturbing o.o

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Roulette

Screaming things at random people driving by...that's always a classicthumb up

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.