Iron Man v.s Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DIESEL_33
Tony may not beat him the first tme around..but he would in the end. I dont care how much Metallo can absorb or change size. Shell Head would take this one.

Darth Kal-El
Ironman wins 7/10

grey fox
Iron man can simply envelop Metallo in a forcefield before flinging him into outer-space.

Marcus4600
Iron Man wins 10/10

Private Pion
Which Metallo? Current Metallo? Current Metallo is a regular guy with a K heart.

Darth Kal-El
we're assuming the super-powered one

Mider
whats the diffrence what could the super powered one do

NoFate007
Iron Man. One of the things that makes Metallo threatening to Supes is the Kryptonite, which obviously has no effect on IM.

Mider
i thought metallo was indestructable is that all he can do is use kryptonite?

Sixth_Winged
Ironman for sheer Versatility.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Mider
i thought metallo was indestructable is that all he can do is use kryptonite? hes not that strong and allmighty. The only reason he's a threat to superman is cuz he has a kryptonite heart.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
hes not that strong and allmighty. The only reason he's a threat to superman is cuz he has a kryptonite heart.

too true. If it wasn't for that, even that bryne post-crisis superman at that period would stomp him.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
too true. If it wasn't for that, even that bryne post-crisis superman at that period would stomp him.

You'd think that with so many damn superheroes who are not vulerable to K-nite, Superman would just call one of them in to finish this guy off.

Sixth_Winged
Dunno, guess it's CIS for superman. It's like batman asking someone to fight his fights for him.

Darth Kal-El
too true. If it wasn't for that, even that bryne post-crisis superman at that period would stomp him. if he didnt have a kryptonite heart, smallville clark could take him....

TheKahn
Dunno, guess it's CIS for superman. It's like batman asking someone to fight his fights for him.

No its just another example of Superman being a dick. He likes to endanger innocent people.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by TheKahn
No its just another example of Superman being a dick. He likes to endanger innocent people.

laughing laughing so true....

Tony Stark
IM 10/10

Marcus4600
and I'm not letting anyone forget the company he keeps. eep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.