Have you been around people with stink ass breath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Could be your friends, teachers, other ? If their breath smells like ass mixed with donkey and milk then would you tell them or would it be rude ?

Zebina
Yes...one of my guy friends, when I see him in the morning he has the WORST breath ever

Cyber Ninja
how does he react when you tell him ?

King_Thorin
my gym teacher had breath that stunk like ass, I told him one day that he had tangy breath.

no wonder I failed gym class.

bloodboys2blueb
yes

ladygrim
my old teacher had the Fing smellest breathe in the world sick and when ur getting 'told off by him he came up right close '

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by King_Thorin
my gym teacher had breath that stunk like ass, I told him one day that he had tangy breath.

no wonder I failed gym class. laughing out loud there is no polite way to say your breath stinks ass.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by ladygrim
my old teacher had the Fing smellest breathe in the world sick and when ur getting 'told off by him he came up right close ' sick

Bardock42
Originally posted by ladygrim
my old teacher had the Fing smellest breathe in the world sick and when ur getting 'told off by him he came up right close '

Well, probably a good motivation

GCG
They say the stink comes from the stomach.

And yes, we knew this kid, who not only had his breath stinking, but also refused to wash himself in the hot summer months when we went camping.

Then, nightfall came, we filled up a couple of buckets and a basin and we watered him down in his bed. We gpt punished for that, but still, we did him a good deed.

King_Thorin
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud there is no polite way to say your breath stinks ass. aaww, i didnt even think of tellin him in a polite way, i just said, " yo mr. peterson, you have some tangy breath". he looked a lil embarressed, but i dont give a ****, he was too near me for me to care. laughing

Zebina
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
how does he react when you tell him ?

He breathes on me sad

DanteMayCry
i drink a sip of listerine to make sure to neutralize and i bring the listerine bottle with me at the car so every lunch, i go to my parking space/car and wash it off. which is why my breath doesnt stink. kinda habit of mine. driven by paranoia.

oh man i never knew some beautiful women i met do have rotting carcass like smell.
i can tell you the full story but nah too much info.

idowhatiamtold
I look disgusted and jerk my face away and wave my hand in front of my face... but I would not say anything, that would be rude! hahhaha mad

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Zebina
He breathes on me sad laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.